The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by economicss
Does Rothschild do both numerical and verbal tests? Completed the numerical earlier but haven't heard anything about verbal

They r numerical only

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by salvycipo
I did

They are not open yet are they?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by salvycipo
I did

Blackrock is open?
Sent off MS, GS, JPM, HSBC, Nomura, UBS, CS and Rothschild.
Have to finish Deutsche and BAML.
Any others open?
Also passed minimum benchmark for a few of them. waiting for others
Blackrock is not opened, was told by HR they would open in a few weeks about a week ago. Also Barclays is not opened yet. Btw, got rejected from MS and ICAP. Anyone else heard from the rest yet?
Original post by nathanss
Blackrock is not opened, was told by HR they would open in a few weeks about a week ago. Also Barclays is not opened yet. Btw, got rejected from MS and ICAP. Anyone else heard from the rest yet?

Did you get rejected from MS due to tests?

Posted from TSR Mobile
does citi require a cover letter? or is it just cv
Original post by garden123
does citi require a cover letter? or is it just cv

Both CV and CL mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nathanss

How long did it take for the rejection after the test from MS?

thanks
Reply 1269
Original post by The Clockwork Apple
Sent off MS, GS, JPM, HSBC, Nomura, UBS, CS and Rothschild.
Have to finish Deutsche and BAML.
Any others open?
Also passed minimum benchmark for a few of them. waiting for others

Who have you heard back from? I've got rejected from MS as my only response so far, going to assume I must have not passed a test benchmark.

Citi is open too.
Original post by Jker
Who have you heard back from? I've got rejected from MS as my only response so far, going to assume I must have not passed a test benchmark.

Citi is open too.

How long did it take for the rejection after the test from MS?thanks
guys.. how long do candidates have to complete the SJT for BAML?
Original post by Aran2121
guys.. how long do candidates have to complete the SJT for BAML?

48h
(edited 7 years ago)
Many thanks.
just had a dumb moment - should i put down my uni accom address or my home address on my cv? I thought the rule of thumb was put the address that bank letters go to....
Original post by tazza ma razza
just had a dumb moment - should i put down my uni accom address or my home address on my cv? I thought the rule of thumb was put the address that bank letters go to....

Doesn't matter tbh, they have both your term time and non term time address on their app form

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Doesn't matter tbh, they have both your term time and non term time address on their app form

Posted from TSR Mobile

repped u so many times in this thread i can't do it anymore :')
Original post by Blusky
48h

Where were you told to complete it within 48 hours?

BoA just say complete it before the application deadline.
Original post by BusMan21
Where were you told to complete it within 48 hours?

BoA just say complete it before the application deadline.

In my e-mail: "Please login to your Application Centre to launch the test and we ask that you try to complete the online assessment within the next 48 hours."

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1279
Hi everyone, I've got an "video interview" at UBS (Spring Trading) next week, do you know which support it will be (Skype, Pre-recorded questions,...), how long it will take? And do you have any tips, what can UBS ask in particular for Trading, if UBS have any specificities...?Thank you!
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending