The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I love tights and all the difference types that are available. I can't remember the last time I went out without wearing any. A major part of my wardrobe and image.
As much as i usually insult the style of women for their choices (wearing shorts instead of skirts, wearing shorts instead of bikini bottms on the holiday/beach, wearing onsies, elasticated jeans, baggy leggins) i actually do find tight with a skirt to be quite feminine and attractive.
Because they are just the best thing ever.
Do you know that moment when it 's warm enough to wear a skirt or shorts but there's still that lingering cool breeze that makes you a bit uuncomfortable (especially when wearing a short skirt)?

Yeah. That's why I wear tights.
(Plus I think they make my legs look nicer/neater).
Never ever done this :tongue:
I feel good in Black tights and wearing tights makes me less conscious of wearing a short skirt x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little Old Me
I feel good in Black tights and wearing tights makes me less conscious of wearing a short skirt x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I often wear black tights because of school, but I love different colours - I used to wear red and purple when I was younger and I hated them, but I only fully appreciate them now.
In winter I wear tights for work underneath my trousers. It's unforgiving weather here at night.

I just can't figure out whether to wear them under/over my boxers though...
It smoothes out the lumps and bumps -- I'm pretty self-conscious about my knees as they're covered in scars so thin tights are good at hiding them.

Also, I hate wearing bare feet in shoes as I feel it's unhygienic, so tights provide an extra layer (albeit a thin one).
Original post by LancsLad
In winter I wear tights for work underneath my trousers. It's unforgiving weather here at night.

I just can't figure out whether to wear them under/over my boxers though...

You wear woman's tights? That's kinky. And under boxers definitely!
Make thighs looks less wobbly and even out skin tone.
Original post by godivaontherocks
[pfp]

Great band
Original post by lamaragymnast
You wear woman's tights? That's kinky. And under boxers definitely!

Yeah I hate long johns and thermal men leggings. Tights grip better.
Yeah I hate long johns and thermal men leggings. Tights grip better.

Don't you worry about being run over and them being found in hospital?
Don't you worry about being run over and them being found in hospital?

Think I'd have more things to worry about than a nurse seeing me in tights lol
Think I'd have more things to worry about than a nurse seeing me in tights lol

How would you explain wearing them to a potential girlfriend and how do you think one would respond?
How would you explain wearing them to a potential girlfriend and how do you think one would respond?

If she had a problem with it then there are many more non-wearing tights men she can find!
there are many many reasons
-you might not be very happy about how your legs look
-you might have forgot to shave your legs
-you might want to cover up more leg that your short skirt doesn't
-you might think tights add a certain something's to your look
-again like forgetting to shave you might think your legs are too pale and too lazy to fake tan

yep loads of reasons
I like wearing tights or leggings. They're fashionable, goes well with a lot of other tops, and they're utterly comfortable.
Reply 119
I've never worn tights in summer, it's too hot for them...But it possible when I need to wear a cocktail dress for some party.

Latest