The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4680
Original post by mil88

X

Assalaamu Alaykum. How are you bro?
Reply 4681
Original post by HAnwar
Come on guys we've been blessed with the report button. Use it already.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ngl I am tired of using it 😩 I write the same comment again and again. Never thought I will report so much in such a short time and that too all on ISOC 😔
Original post by h333

Wa alaykum salam

I am doing good, and yourself?

Spoiler

Original post by h333

Sister* :tongue:
Original post by AyatollahAssad
maybe you would disagree, but not the majority of Shiites.

That is between them and their Imam
Original post by mil88

I think he is just here to troll.
This is like his 10th dupe account in 24 hours.
Reply 4686
Original post by mil88
Wa alaykum salam

I am doing good, and yourself?

Spoiler

Good to know. Same Alhamdulillah.

Spoiler

The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said: ‘The one who wishes to delay his death and increase his sustenance, should maintain good relationships with his relatives’.

قال قال رسول الله صلى*الله*عليه* وآله :
من سره النساء في الأجل والزيادة في الرزق فليصل رحمه.

Kitab Al Kafi , Volume 2
Original post by Al-farhan
I think he is just here to troll.
This is like his 10th dupe account in 24 hours.

Indeed, I am cognisant of this.
Reply 4689
Original post by Zamestaneh
Sister* :tongue:

Since when? :s-smilie: why did she never correct me?
Original post by mil88

Spoiler

Hmm why did you mention this?
Original post by h333

I think she used to have a female symbol

Idk, maybe she didn't see her gender as important or relevant
why are you people obsessed with your imams? I hear you people praising them more than your 'creator' what makes them so special?

What I said, is simply a matter of human decency as opposed to giving the Imam such status.

If someone does an (intentional) negative action to someone else, using the main notion of justice, they will have to be accountable to God and those affected.

If they "disgrace" Imam Hussain's sacrifice (unnecessarily), then they will be accountable to him and also God (seeing Imam Hussain's aim was for God).

Thus accountable to Imam Hussain.

QED

(Note how I didn't say only Imam Hussain.)
Original post by h333
Good to know. Same Alhamdulillah.

Spoiler

I believe it originates from a letter
maybe you would disagree, but not the majority of Shiites.

False. The majority do not perform tatbir, but it is a minority. Blood-filled images will, ofcourse, make the media-cut. Their intention is to sell copies of their papers.

Grand Ayatullah Muhsin Al-Amin Al-AmuliAyatullah Muhsin Al-Amin (~1868-1952), was one of the greatest scholars of his time. He is known for his biographical encyclopaedia, Ayan Al-Shi’ah (62 volumes) and for his very strong opposition to blood shedding rituals. He is known to have boycotted meetings where they were performed.He wrote the book “Al-Majalis Al-Saniya” (1928) in which he said: “And what some people do injuring themselves with swords and hitting themselves in a way that harms them is from the encouragement of Shaytan"

Grand Ayatullah Abul Hassan EsfahaniAyatullah Esfahani (1860–1946) was the highest ranking Shia jurist and the sole Marja of his time. He openly supported the stance of Ayatullah Muhsin Al-Amin on this issue.“The usage of swords, chains, drums, horns and the likes today, which have become common in mourning ceremonies on Ashura, is definitely forbidden and against religious doctrine.”
Dayrah al-Ma”arif Tashayu’, v.2, p.531; A’yan al-Shia, v.10, p.378; Professor Hassan Shabir, Tarikh Iraq Mu’asir, v.2, p.340

Ayatullah Khomeini (rh), Khamanei, Fadllulah and so on have all issued clear fatwa's against the act as well.

You might want to watch this video:

[video="youtube;RnRtt83RY0w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnRtt83RY0w[/video]
Original post by h333

Because "she" isn't a "she"
Reply 4696
Original post by Zamestaneh
I think she used to have a female symbol

Idk, maybe she didn't see her gender as important or relevant

Ok. Well she never corrected me so I took it to be so...but yeaaah I am happy for a sis 🙃

Funny lol lot's of people first thought I was a boy but then I corrected them straight away as obvs feel weird to not let them know.
did your 12th all knowing imam tell you of this? the seventh? or was it neither?

There is no "all knowing imam". Such a statement enters the unfortunate realm of shirk.

I used the cerebrum (mainly). Try it some time
Kitab Al Kafi , Volume 2 aka Rafidi Hadith book

And people get surprised why shia's are driven out when there are trolls like this. And it isn't the first anti-shia troll either. The bigotry and hatred is ridiculous.
Original post by mil88
Because "she" isn't a "she"

You used to have a female symbol :K:

Latest

Trending

Trending