The Student Room Group

Skinny /chubby guys still get good looking girls.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Habina786xx
Hahaha. This thread makes me laugh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

same gurl same
Original post by Adamanaguchi
'Chubby guys do nothing' thats your issue
I spend more time working on my writing, my music and my general interpersonal skills and despite being out of shape im currently with a very attractive gymnast. Its definitely out personalities that keep us together, rather than my physique.

You're evidently rather shallow, hence you have an unattractive personality, so that's probably why.

Preach
I like guys who lift and are built but also don't beg it with tonnes of selfies, have to be humble as well :blush:
Reply 83
Original post by mkap
not all girls go for looks. some girls look for other things such as personality.

says every girl ever who like douchebags:rofl:
you just need a skinny face and an average body ad you're good to go
Original post by Marzy-Sama
same gurl same

I'm just sitting back with tea and reading the comments lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
I always thought that trying to get big is a waste of time in general. You could spend 6 months in the gym and few people would even notice let alone give a ****.

If your'e average size to start with, people are not going to tell much difference unless you walk round with your top off. If your skinny to start with, you will stay skinny even if you hit the weights. And if your fat, you just need to get the weight off.

The marginal gains are so small that I can't understand why people bother.

Even with people who go to the gym every day and get massive, the only people who are impressed are fellow sados who spend to long on the weights.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 87
Original post by Voltrex999
It's more frustration than anything.

Frustration that skinny and chubby guys who do absolutely ****ing nothing to improve their physique and get muscular and ripped get girls while I, who actually do something to improve my looks and get ripped and shredded including changing my diet, gets no attention from the girls.

ever heard the saying you can't polish a turd?

unless you look a lot better than your pics your face is kinda meh still.

how good is your body? you say you've been lifting a few months so I doubt you've put on that much actual muscle. In truth you're probably far from an Adonis

you also prefer fat/chubby girls and in general I have noticed that these girls don't tend to really be into muscle. fat/obese girls prefer skinny guys to muscular guys most of the time.

you want attention from girls due to your body?
are you actually dressing to show off your body on friday/saturday evening or night?
because speaking from personal experience ..the times I have got unsolicited female attention it almost always happens on those days.

something seems to happen to the female libido on those days/times that does not happen the rest of the week. It is very strange. As a male, a woman with a good body showing flesh will catch my attention no matter what day of the week or time it is.
(edited 7 years ago)
Ok natalie, so do you want to tell me you prefer that sack of potatoes Corden, on a ripped and shredded to the bones guy?.

Well thats a little silly to ask as it obviously depends on what the 'ripped and shredded to the bones' guy looked like.

I hope you aren't indicating that I'd picked a muscular guy over J.C, because you'd be suggesting you know me soooooo well that you can even guess my preferences of men!
Reply 89
Original post by BigMan Ting
Not all the time, I still get approached even though i give off this 'i'll kill you, move out my way b**** ''look

So instead of a resting b*tch face, you have a resting kill face loool :five:
Original post by Habina786xx
I'm just sitting back with tea and reading the comments lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

Smae lmaooooo
its so ridiculous
Seeing as you're getting a lot of factually incorrect answers, I thought I'd actually give you the real reason and it might help you get girls yourself.To answer the question, you need to understand the differences between male/female attraction.Males:Male attraction is like an on/off switch. You can tell within a few seconds if a girl is attractive and it rarely changes.Females:Female attraction is like a balloon. Once the balloon pops, she's attracted. The balloon starts out with air in it (the more attractive you are, the more air you have in the balloon to begin with) and you add air into the balloon (attraction) by being high status, confident, being alpha, being higher status than her along with many other factors too long to explain. Point is; being an attractive guy will help you get girls for sure, but looks aren't everything to girls, there's many other factors as attraction doesn't work the same between males/females and that's where your confusion starts.
Original post by Closeout
Seeing as you're getting a lot of factually incorrect answers, I thought I'd actually give you the real reason and it might help you get girls yourself.To answer the question, you need to understand the differences between male/female attraction.Males:Male attraction is like an on/off switch. You can tell within a few seconds if a girl is attractive and it rarely changes.Females:Female attraction is like a balloon. Once the balloon pops, she's attracted. The balloon starts out with air in it (the more attractive you are, the more air you have in the balloon to begin with) and you add air into the balloon (attraction) by being high status, confident, being alpha, being higher status than her along with many other factors too long to explain. Point is; being an attractive guy will help you get girls for sure, but looks aren't everything to girls, there's many other factors as attraction doesn't work the same between males/females and that's where your confusion starts.

When he speaks of "fact" but uses stark generalisations lmfao
I found I had more girlfriends and relationships when I was more portly. Since being in athletic/good shape, my love life is like a dried up salt pan.

But there could be any number of reasons for that, best way to go about yourself is to be yourself and not pay attention to who is and isn't in a relationship. Just be happy!

I like how you criticise everyone else for giving 'factually incorrect answers'. But, give no research to support your 'factually correct' answer.
Reply 95
It frustrates me so much, that I put so much effort into getting girls - I go to the gym and bust my ass while these skinny /chubby guys do absolutely nothing to improve their physique and yet they get stunning girls.
It's not fair.

You sound very bitter, that really isn't healthy
Original post by natalie427
I like how you criticise everyone else for giving 'factually incorrect answers'. But, give no research to support your 'factually correct' answer.

it's not my job to back up my information and what i say. if he cares enough he can google "pua" and actually look up the research himself, i'm here to help him understand how attraction works, not to babysit people who have no idea what they are talking about and to help them sift through the wrong information
it's not my job to back up my information and what i say. if he cares enough he can google "pua" and actually look up the research himself, i'm here to help him understand how attraction works, not to babysit people who have no idea what they are talking about and to help them sift through the wrong information

Ahhhh sorry I thought you were stating facts not opinions. No you are right you dont have to back up your own opinion as it is just that, an opinion.

Yeah google is a great place to find valid, legit and reliable research. *its not*.

I have access to research and I cannot find an inch of anything to support what you have said.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending