The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Loolipoop
In my e-mail: "Please login to your Application Centre to launch the test and we ask that you try to complete the online assessment within the next 48 hours."

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that's interesting. My email says:

Please login to your Application Center to launch the test. We ask that you complete this test as soon as possible and before the application deadline in order for your application to be considered.
Original post by Jker
Who have you heard back from? I've got rejected from MS as my only response so far, going to assume I must have not passed a test benchmark.

Citi is open too.

Heard back from a few saying i passed benchmark and interview invite for a couple too
Original post by Ploq13
Hi everyone, I've got an "video interview" at UBS (Spring Trading) next week, do you know which support it will be (Skype, Pre-recorded questions,...), how long it will take? And do you have any tips, what can UBS ask in particular for Trading, if UBS have any specificities...?Thank you!

Same here best of luck
Am I right in thinking BAML don't ask for a CV?
Original post by AspiringBanker
Am I right in thinking BAML don't ask for a CV?

Yeah, BAML doesn't ask for your CV

For those of you that applied to Credit Suisse, was the verbal assessment the only test you had to sit, or was that followed by a numerical test also?
Can some1 please give me the link to barclays front office spring week please ?
Original post by StrongSilver97
Can some1 please give me the link to barclays front office spring week please ?
Not open yet.
Original post by Green-Shamrock

For those of you that applied to Credit Suisse, was the verbal assessment the only test you had to sit, or was that followed by a numerical test also?

There are two tests verbal and numerical

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Green-Shamrock

You are asked to complete numerical after completing verbal.
Was anyone able to apply to the Spring into Deloitte program?
Reply 1290
Just to clarify, is it necessary to include my address and their address on the cover letter?

By the way, I am aware that:
A: I can google this for each individual firm
B: It has probably already been answered thrice on this thread, and if so, I apologise
Original post by IMZL
Just to clarify, is it necessary to include my address and their address on the cover letter?

By the way, I am aware that:
A: I can google this for each individual firm
B: It has probably already been answered thrice on this thread, and if so, I apologise

For formality, yes. It is a letter, after all. Ofc, don't do it when there's an online form (e.g. Goldman).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1292
Original post by Princepieman
For formality, yes. It is a letter, after all. Ofc, don't do it when there's an online form (e.g. Goldman).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the quick reply man. How are your apps going?

EDIT: Just checked on the Citi website and they said an address is not required, if you're interested. Allows me more space to breathe as I find it difficult to keep it to one page lol
Here's the link https://citi-emea.career-inspiration.com/app/discussions/view/16322/what-are-the-main-things-that-you-look-for-in-a-cover-letter
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by IMZL
Thanks for the quick reply man. How are your apps going?

EDIT: Just checked on the Citi website and they said an address is not required, if you're interested. Allows me more space to breathe as I find it difficult to keep it to one page lol
Here's the link https://citi-emea.career-inspiration.com/app/discussions/view/16322/what-are-the-main-things-that-you-look-for-in-a-cover-letter

Lol, I haven't had time to finish them. I underestimated how long it takes to wrote 12+ cover letters/application questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1294
Lol, I haven't had time to finish them. I underestimated how long it takes to wrote 12+ cover letters/application questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, alongside test practise and uni work it is quite an excessive amount
Nomura application is beyond excessive and ridiculous #rant

Plus a numerical and verbal within 7 days

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is an address *required* for a cv?
MS rejection about 3 weeks after completing test.

(Just so you know I'm new to the forum but I've been reading the thread since august)
Original post by mgovies
MS rejection about 3 weeks after completing test.

(Just so you know I'm new to the forum but I've been reading the thread since august)

Do you know what scores you got in the test?
Original post by Gladiatorsword
Do you know what scores you got in the test?

Nope but it went pretty well, I got 1 or 2 wrong.

I guess the rest of my app wasn't good enough, kinda dissapointing.

Latest

Trending

Trending