The Student Room Group

The Current Year 13 Thread 2016-2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SampleX
When your best friend submits her UCAS after you, gets an AAB offer from Warwick for German and Italian, yet here you are waiting patiently to hear back about your Modern Languages course trying not to cry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

everything will be OK! there is loooaaads of time. I wouldn't read too much into things.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tryrevise
everything will be OK! there is loooaaads of time. I wouldn't read too much into things.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I'm trying not to speculate. My plan is just to work hard and figure out a way to make all of this RE material stick in my head!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 642
Can't wait until uni where it's socially acceptable to wear pyjamas all day.
I can't tell if I've burnt myself out or I'm just extremely tired. I've spent the evening curled up under a duvet with a cup of tea, trying to recuperate any mental and physical health I can. Thank God it's the holidays!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied to Bristol, Exeter, SOAS and Manchester.. Looking to study either Politics and Sociology or Politics and Social Anthropology!

Exciting stuff, but I don't know where to apply for my fifth choice! Any advice ? And has anyone been to SOAS/Manchester? Did you like it?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Louise12307
I've applied to Bristol, Exeter, SOAS and Manchester.. Looking to study either Politics and Sociology or Politics and Social Anthropology!

Exciting stuff, but I don't know where to apply for my fifth choice! Any advice ? And has anyone been to SOAS/Manchester? Did you like it?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been to Manchester (not for your subject choices) and loved it. It's my favourite choice after Bristol!
Oh my goodness Manchester have invited me to an interview send help

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX

Posted from TSR Mobile

Goood Luckkkk!!! Do it for all of usss

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bright_Gift
Goood Luckkkk!!! Do it for all of usss

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! I have three weeks to get all those books in my PS read!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
Thank you! I have three weeks to get all those books in my PS read!

Posted from TSR Mobile

LoooooL Cramming time!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bright_Gift
LoooooL Cramming time!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, the amount of Spanish reading I have to cover is not good!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG good luck!! How long did you wait for a reply??

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't even finished My PS should I be worried? I still need to edit it :frown:
Original post by goal101
I haven't even finished My PS should I be worried? I still need to edit it :frown:

No need to be worried, you still have until mid January :h:
Original post by Louise12307
OMG good luck!! How long did you wait for a reply??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd been waiting for about three weeks? But I think they just sent out a mass batch, my friend sent her form the week after me and got her interview invite on the same day as me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 655
I applied 2 days ago for Law/Law with Politics at Cardiff, Manchester, Exeter and Oxford Brookes
So nervous!!! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone going to the interview day at Manchester this Wednesday? :biggrin:
Original post by t.thompson22
Anyone going to the interview day at Manchester this Wednesday? :biggrin:

I'm not, but mine is soon! What's your interview for? Let me know how it goes, good luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi all! Been really busy recently so haven't posted much on TSR. I sent my application off to study Law at Newcastle, Man Met, Manchester, Liverpool and Exeter on Friday. All except Man Met and Liverpool have acknowledged me but I'm not worried as of yet as we've had the weekend so they probably weren't working. I will be checking track literally all day every day this half term! I'm so excited yet so nervous! :biggrin:
Original post by SampleX
I'm not, but mine is soon! What's your interview for? Let me know how it goes, good luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine is for Biochemistry! And I will, thank you so much & best of luck to you too! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest