The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol
Pogba; best midfielder in Italy to a useless waste of space.
Smalling; Englands best defender to a useless waste of space.
Ibra; Europes best goalscorer to useless waste of space.

A team with no plan and no desire...

Please tell me again how good a manager Mourinho is...
Mourinho has been awful this season. It's like we've pulled a random fan from the stands and asked him to pick the team. Clueless tactics, no idea what his best formation or team is, poor substitutions. He's even managed to make David de Gea ****.

He's got to go. We've backed the wrong horse.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4343
Lol Gary Neville saying Mourinho will react quickly and get rid of people who are not up to the task.

Guess he doesn't know anything about the man, he'll stick with whoever is loyal to him no matter their level of talent or performances.
Reply 4344
Original post by mhsc
Lol Gary Neville saying Mourinho will react quickly and get rid of people who are not up to the task.

Guess he doesn't know anything about the man, he'll stick with whoever is loyal to him no matter their level of talent or performances.

Pretty much.
Original post by sr90

He's got to go. We've backed the wrong horse.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who would you bring in though?
Reply 4346
IMG_1031.JPG
Reply 4347
@Rk2k14 what happened to Chelseas dodgy defence?

3 clean sheets in a row.
The real question is... Who is Mourinho going to blame this time? My money is on the Orionid meteor shower.
Original post by mojojojo101
Please tell me again how good a manager Mourinho is...

Agreed.
Scenes when sacked before Christmas
It seems like we're never going to reach the heights we did with SAF. As if we're going to go down the same path that Liverpool did (and are still going through).

I'm probably being over dramatic but I just miss our successful days :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by bammy jastard 27
@Rk2k14 what happened to Chelseas dodgy defence?

3 clean sheets in a row.

We were never going to break down the bus when our attacking tactic was just cross the ball to our isolated forward.

Congrats tho.
(edited 7 years ago)
Of all players in the ****ing world you get sent by Kante.

Delete yourself.
Original post by swirly
Who would you bring in though?

To be honest I'd take Giggs. Accept we're not an elite club anymore, let him clear out all the **** and completely start over from scratch. I'd happily give someone a few years if he showed some identity or an idea of what he's working towards. Mourinho just looks like an old man trying to relive his youth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
De Gea is definitely going. Surrounded by utter ****.
Reply 4356
Original post by Rk2k14
We were never going to break down the bus when our attacking tactic was just cross the ball to our isolated forward.

Congrats tho.

Just that we didnt play a bus and actually played counter attacking football.
Original post by sr90
To be honest I'd take Giggs. Accept we're not an elite club anymore, let him clear out all the **** and completely start over from scratch. I'd happily give someone a few years if he showed some identity or an idea of what he's working towards. Mourinho just looks like an old man trying to relive his youth.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Literally the worst opinion I've ever heard
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Just that we didnt play a bus and actually played counter attacking football.

It was a bus, just that you used it effectively unlike we did at Liverpool.
Wonder what your *****y manager said to Conte. Probably being a sore loser and having a go at him for celebrating and getting the crowd involved

Latest