Scroll to see replies

Original post by Leukocyte
Walaykum asalaam. You too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm good alhamdullilah. :smile:

Original post by IdeasForLife
Wa'alaykumasalaam, I hope you are too!
Original post by beautifulxxx
You appear to hold much hate concerning dawah man for Allah knows what reason and using TSR as a platform to express that anger. He has a facebook account, twitter and email go and complain to him personally. I disagree with a lot of what he does, and his condcut, but I don't think this is necessary. You said you had a lot of coursework to do so you should focus on that, and if it's finished then you should respond to the questions I left days ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty sure it's because he 'exposed' shi'ism.
Original post by ak143244
Yeah I'm good alhamdullilah. :smile:

Awesome. What are you upto today?
Awesome. What are you upto today?

Me? Well I'm planning to go through some notes for college, play on the PS3 and that's about it really.
I want to do some work experience but I don't know where to start.
Want to keep myself busy :smile:
You?
[video="youtube;0CdVUpV92sA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CdVUpV92sA[/video]
Original post by ak143244
Me? Well I'm planning to go through some notes for college, play on the PS3 and that's about it really.
I want to do some work experience but I don't know where to start.
Want to keep myself busy :smile:
You?

Assalamualaikum bro how old are you? Work experience for what professsionalismitity?
Original post by h333

Aww sis what's wrong?
Oh and I have not even replied to your pm yet.
I will talk to you over pm xx

Original post by HAnwar
What's up?

I'll PM you sis x

Original post by beautifulxxx
Walaikum salam waRahmatullah.
I hope the anxiety settles, please let me know if I can help in any way :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Perhaps it could be a teenage mood swing where you feel down suddenly? Do you have this feeling often?

wow guys :toofunny: you all spammed me with notif :lol: i was like what have i done :afraid: but then i checked it and it's all fine :run:
thanks for everyone's concern :grouphugs:
i get anxious pretty easily and happens often... i starts to laugh so weirdly and my heart starts to beat soo fast and starts to sweat...i just have no clues :lol:
i am fine now :yy:
hope you all are great :grin:
Does/Has anyone here been to university and lived in halls?
Also Does anyone here do medicine? and how do u handle loan issue thing?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
Why is dawah man disliked?

I don't like the way he does things. He's very selective with who he makes videos about and usually releases them a few days before the person he is slating has an event. At the end of these videos, he asks his viewers to cancel their tickets or not turn up to events that they've paid for, and instead, sign up to his website and pay £7 per month to watch some of his own lectures. This comes across as some sort of marketing tactic and he's also not qualified to teach the deen (never mind charging people for doing so).
Original post by Boondock Saint
I don't like the way he does things. He's very selective with who he makes videos about and usually releases them a few days before the person he is slating has an event. At the end of these videos, he asks his viewers to cancel their tickets or not turn up to events that they've paid for, and instead, sign up to his website and pay £7 per month to watch some of his own lectures. This comes across as some sort of marketing tactic and he's also not qualified to teach the deen (never mind charging people for doing so).

I don't agree with what you are saying or the assumptions you make but there are plenty of other people that are good to watch anyway.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by fatima1998
wow guys :toofunny: you all spammed me with notif :lol: i was like what have i done :afraid: but then i checked it and it's all fine :run:
i get anxious pretty easily and happens often... i starts to laugh so weirdly and my heart starts to beat soo fast and starts to sweat...i just have no clues :lol:

Glad you're feeling better now :smile:
Hm I have no idea why that might be, but you might wanna get it checked out if it continues, just in case x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by YouHaveProblems
x

How much is DM paying you to say this.
I joke.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5053
Original post by fatima1998

Well I know why you were feeling anxious (remember you will be fineeeee insha'Allah) :innocent: :hugs:
Original post by HAnwar
How much is DM paying you to say this.
I joke.

Posted from TSR Mobile

£7 a month lol,
i just don't get the unnecessary hate by people and other people start to associate their feelings of him to what he believes or what he says and just disagree with it for the sake of it or don't learn from it when it's still really good advice. They also just start making up things and promoting bad against him for no reason, like there's no need to try promote bad feelings towards him just because of some assumptions you have come up with.
But it's not nice arguing all the time or having not nice discussions with people anyway so it doesn't matter now.
(edited 7 years ago)
Come on Tawheed. I don't understand what you're trying to get at by mentioning Abdurahman as Dawahmans teacher (?) I have a lot of respect for him and have watched his vidoes and they're really good mashaAllah. TMG was first to introduce his videos and post them in ISOC.

They are all part of the same group, and it is entirely relevant given the recent nature of discussions. Abu Taymiyyah, Abdurahman Hasan, and Dawah man regularly collaborate together.

But the main part of my post was not in the above [it was more a passing comment]. The key aspect of my post was the below:

Abdurahman has made video's which effectively are very critical of Brother Nouman Ali Khan, accusing him of intepreting the Quran as per his own opinion, and deviating from the Quran and Sunnah itself. That is a very heavy and serious accusation against someone.

I only sought to hear what other people believed about this accusation, and if they had any information to share, because i do listen to Brother Nouman Ali Khan and he is very popular.
Reply 5057
Original post by YouHaveProblems
I don't agree with what you are saying or the assumptions you make but there are plenty of other people that are good to watch anyway.

It is ok. Just pray for him. I don't like to jump to conclusions too regarding him on all issues. I feel like I don't have the right to say he is bad overall. Maybe he has done some mistakes that has offended other Muslims. Allahu Alam. May Allah forgive him if so and guide him. Ameen.
Original post by Boondock Saint

PRSOM. An excellent and concise summary.

I have sent your question to a number of knowledgable brothers, who will get back to me soon.
(edited 7 years ago)

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending