The Student Room Group
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website

2017 Beds Applicants

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the University of Bedfordshire forum!

Are you applying to us for 2017??

We want to know... what courses are you thinking about studying??
Will you be coming to one of our Open Days??

Chat to us and ask any questions you have. We can give you some great tips about applying and tell you all about uni life! :smile:
hey !
I just got accepted into the 2017 MPH. could you please tell me when do the classes actually start ?
Thanks !
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website
Hi Fatima, Congratulations! Do you know what intake you have been offered? As we have two, March and October? Thanks, Siobhan

Original post by fatima_javed
hey !
I just got accepted into the 2017 MPH. could you please tell me when do the classes actually start ?
Thanks !
Reply 3
Hi,
I had an interview yesterday for the primary education qts degree and just wondered when will I find out if I've got in?
Hi, it can take a while to process applications, but you should hear before April time. You will just need to keep an eye on UCAS track. Good Luck!

Original post by y12345
Hi,
I had an interview yesterday for the primary education qts degree and just wondered when will I find out if I've got in?
I applied for Law here, still waiting for a response... Nerves are playing up, haha.
Hi, we know this is a nervous time for everyone. But try not to worry and rest assured our admissions team will be dealing with applications as quickly as possible! Good luck :smile:

Original post by Wilhuff Tarkin
I applied for Law here, still waiting for a response... Nerves are playing up, haha.
Original post by University of Bedfordshire
Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the University of Bedfordshire forum!

Are you applying to us for 2017??

We want to know... what courses are you thinking about studying??
Will you be coming to one of our Open Days??

Chat to us and ask any questions you have. We can give you some great tips about applying and tell you all about uni life! :smile:

I had an interview on the 16th for Operating Department Practice and got offered a place on the 20th!
I applied for Operating Department Practice on the 17th of January and I'm just wondering when I will find out if I've gotten an interview or not?:smile:

Original post by amygolder
I had an interview on the 16th for Operating Department Practice and got offered a place on the 20th!

Hi:smile: I'm just wondering could you tell me what kind of questions you were asked in your interview please?

Reply 10
Hi I've just accepted the university of Bedfordshire as my firm offer. Will I get any emails telling me how to apply for accommodation etc. I'm wanting to live in liberty living at the Bedford campus 🙂
Original post by y12345
Hi I've just accepted the university of Bedfordshire as my firm offer. Will I get any emails telling me how to apply for accommodation etc. I'm wanting to live in liberty living at the Bedford campus 🙂

I'd like to know this too!
ahhh I'm really tired, anyone know where can i find a good bed.
Reply 13
What course will you be studying? X
I'd like to know this too!
Original post by y12345
What course will you be studying? X

Operating department practice, you? X
UEL OR BED?
what makes beds unique?
Reply 16
Operating department practice, you? X