The Student Room Group

International Football business

Can anyone here help me with this?

As a consultant, you have been tasked to create a report on a national governing body or league in the
football industry and the way they have adjusted and/or modified their operations in their national andinternational environment. Due to the size of the organisation, it is important to focus on aspects that could reflect best practicesor improvements to perform in that organisation.

1: Identify a relevant aspect of the international football business industry
2. Develop a clear and concise structure and research accordingly
3. Review the structure and deliver an adequate analysis

LO 1 Appraise the principal elements of national football and league structures.
LO 2 Evaluate the roles of national governing bodies in a global context.
LO 3 Analyse the ways in which major international football governing bodies interact with nationalleagues and football associations.
LO 4 Analyse a country’s football league structure and identify its key features.
Original post by XX_AS
Can anyone here help me with this?

As a consultant, you have been tasked to create a report on a national governing body or league in the
football industry and the way they have adjusted and/or modified their operations in their national andinternational environment. Due to the size of the organisation, it is important to focus on aspects that could reflect best practicesor improvements to perform in that organisation.

1: Identify a relevant aspect of the international football business industry
2. Develop a clear and concise structure and research accordingly
3. Review the structure and deliver an adequate analysis

LO 1 Appraise the principal elements of national football and league structures.
LO 2 Evaluate the roles of national governing bodies in a global context.
LO 3 Analyse the ways in which major international football governing bodies interact with nationalleagues and football associations.
LO 4 Analyse a country’s football league structure and identify its key features.

What league do you want to do?
Reply 2
Original post by wolfmoon88
What league do you want to do?

I talking about the Brazilian League and the Brazilian FA
I have already talked about the league structure and how the brazilian league works, i have also talked about the Cup, a the "South American Champions league"
I the history of the FA but I don't know what else to write :frown:
Original post by XX_AS
I talking about the Brazilian League and the Brazilian FA
I have already talked about the league structure and how the brazilian league works, i have also talked about the Cup, a the "South American Champions league"
I the history of the FA but I don't know what else to write :frown:

Perhaps you can talk about the history of third-party ownership in the Brazilian League and the playing style of the Brazilian League. You can also talk about corruption in the Brazilian league and the players that go to Europe from the Brazilian League. You can also talk about Brazilian loaning players to the Japanese league.
Reply 4
Original post by wolfmoon88
Perhaps you can talk about the history of third-party ownership in the Brazilian League and the playing style of the Brazilian League. You can also talk about corruption in the Brazilian league and the players that go to Europe from the Brazilian League. You can also talk about Brazilian loaning players to the Japanese league.

Thank you for your ideas mate I will do a research on that <3
Original post by XX_AS
Thank you for your ideas mate I will do a research on that <3

No problem man, glad I helped... any questions just ask

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending