is 3.2 inches small

Scroll to see replies

How long is a piece of string
Erm, if you want the truth, 3.2 inches isn't abnormal... #Moooose
Reply 3
Lots of people have 3.2 inch penises :erm:
Original post by McChaudhry
is 3.2 inches small

Oh well, nothing you can really do about it.
is 3.2 inches small

Funny how you were talking about your favourite position and now you express the size down north which can't even be able to handle the position you were speaking of.
Original post by UWS
Lots of people have 3.2 inch penises :erm:

Just like me. :smile:
Mines only 4 inches
Reply 8
Original post by KabirAhmad
Funny how you were talking about your favourite position and now you express the size down north which can't even be able to handle the position you were speaking of.

dont cry Kabir, just cuz your mum bounced on my little sausage doesn't mean you need to get salty
Mines only three inches in honesty, gets somewhere between 5 and 6 I think... I haven't measured in ages whilst erect, so not 100% sure.

But I find my small willy really playful and fun, I really love it the size it is. I wouldn't change it tbh. And it's successfully pleased the women I've been with, so no complaints.
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
Mines only three inches in honesty, gets somewhere between 5 and 6 I think... I haven't measured in ages whilst erect, so not 100% sure.

But I find my small willy really playful and fun, I really love it the size it is. I wouldn't change it tbh. And it's successfully pleased the women I've been with, so no complaints.

How many you been with.
Yes its small, but its not about the size its about what you do with it...
How many you been with.

Had sexual encounters with four women.
is 3.2 inches small

5.2in is average, take a guess.
Reply 14
Original post by bluemadhatter

wanna find out? :wink:
How many you been with.

So I just checked as I was about to masturbate anyway. I'm about 5.7-5.8 when fully erect. And fluctuate between barely an inch to 3 inches depending on the temperature of where I am etc. But when I'm fully comfortable in a heated room at my normal size, I'm, 3 inches. I'm barely an inch in the middle of December when I'm in town with a thong as my underwear and the freezing weather penetrates through my jeans.

So yeah, a detailed analysis of my penis size and it's change. No idea what my girth is though. I'd consider myself to have a small willy, but no girls I've had sexual encounters with (4) have complained or said anything about the size in a negative way. I have actually had one positive comment about how big it was.

Wouldn't change the size in anyway shape or form, I absolutely love it the way it is, it's playful and the potential for humiliation really turns me on. Small willies are the way forward :biggrin:
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
So I just checked as I was about to masturbate anyway. I'm about 5.7-5.8 when fully erect. And fluctuate between barely an inch to 3 inches depending on the temperature of where I am etc. But when I'm fully comfortable in a heated room at my normal size, I'm, 3 inches. I'm barely an inch in the middle of December when I'm in town with a thong as my underwear and the freezing weather penetrates through my jeans.

So yeah, a detailed analysis of my penis size and it's change. No idea what my girth is though. I'd consider myself to have a small willy, but no girls I've had sexual encounters with (4) have complained or said anything about the size in a negative way. I have actually had one positive comment about how big it was.

Wouldn't change the size in anyway shape or form, I absolutely love it the way it is, it's playful and the potential for humiliation really turns me on. Small willies are the way forward :biggrin:

where do you get thongs from
I'll tell you one thing, that with 3.2 inches, you would be fine doing the Small Forward
Reply 18
Original post by BobBobson
I'll tell you one thing, that with 3.2 inches, you would be fine doing the Small Forward

good banter!!!! made me laugh
Reply 19
Original post by bluemadhatter

wanna find out??? :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending