The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by beautifulxxx
May Allah make us amongst those who have firm knowledge and understanding of Tawheed & aqeedah.

https://abdurrahman.org/2009/06/18/response-to-the-one-who-says-l-do-not-need-to-learn-aqeedah/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ameen :smile:
‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab radiallaahu ‘anhu said:

“Soon the bonds of Islam will be loosened bit by bit, because people will enter into Islam but will be unaware of Jaahiliyyah (ignorant practices that Islam opposes).”

Related by Ibn Taymiyyah in his Majmoo' Fataawaa (10/301).
Reply 5142
Original post by ak143244
Back for now...
What's gong on?

Assalaamu Alaykum.
Nothing :innocent: how are you?

Original post by beautifulxxx
May Allah make us amongst those who have firm knowledge and understanding of Tawheed & aqeedah.

https://abdurrahman.org/2009/06/18/response-to-the-one-who-says-l-do-not-need-to-learn-aqeedah/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ameen.
Original post by h333
Assalaamu Alaykum.
Nothing :innocent: how are you?

Ameen.

Walaikum Salam
Haha okay :smile:
I'm okay, I was planning to do my revision today but instead I started to write my CV which took me 4 hours. How are you doing? :smile:
Reply 5144
Walaikum Salam
I'm okay, I was planning to do my revision today but instead I started to write my CV which took me 4 hours. How are you doing? :smile:

Ooh good, as long as you did something.
I am good Alhamdulillah....but ngl got a bit of a headache developing....and feel really sleepy today 😩 I might go sleep really early today :/
Walaikum Salam

what work exp are u looking for?
Original post by YouHaveProblems
I said beautiful and tawheed
I searched calm picture on google it's not my fault i don't have a vault of pictures saved! It's also not my fault i'm a super sensitive girl who can't take a joke!!

Spoiler

You said you were a boy...
Original post by User1212
You said you were a boy...

I'm working on it. Look at the tab in the picture. Cars!! Wrestling!! Football!!! Aaargh!!!
Original post by h333
Ooh good, as long as you did something.
I am good Alhamdulillah....but ngl got a bit of a headache developing....and feel really sleepy today 😩 I might go sleep really early today :/

Yeah true :smile:
That's good. Oh, I normally get that - I had a bad headache in the morning and I took some paracetamol and had something to eat. It started to go away then alhamdullilah.
Yeah if I was you I would take paracetamol before you go to sleep. It will help your headache. May Allah give you shifa. Ameen. :smile:
Reply 5149
Yeah true :smile:
That's good. Oh, I normally get that - I had a bad headache in the morning and I took some paracetamol and had something to eat. It started to go away then alhamdullilah.
Yeah if I was you I would take paracetamol before you go to sleep. It will help your headache. May Allah give you shifa. Ameen. :smile:

I rarely get headaches (like don't even remember the last time I had one) Alhamdulillah. And I am so bad I never take paracetamol because I like it to recover by itself. Usually I just drink green tea and go sleep and Alhamdulillah it goes away quickly. Ameen. Jzk :smile:

I'm working on it. Look at the tab in the picture. Cars!! Wrestling!! Football!!! Aaargh!!!

Oh wow I just checked the tabs and you actually searched how to stop being a girl? Why? Bless you.
Original post by h333
I rarely get headaches (like don't even remember the last time I had one) Alhamdulillah. And I am so bad I never take paracetamol because I like it to recover by itself. Usually I just drink green tea and go sleep and Alhamdulillah it goes away quickly. Ameen. Jzk :smile:

Oh wow I just checked the tabs and you actually searched how to stop being a girl? Why? Bless you.

Oh yeah I think you said that you'd like to take medicine as a last resort.
Ah, that's good. As long as it does the job, then it's okay :smile:
No problem :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5151
Oh yeah I think you said that you'd like to take medicine as a last resort.
Ah, that's good. As long as it does the job, then it's okay :smile:
No problem :smile:

Yeah something like that 😌 but obvs I have take it when really serious.
Thanks. I think I will just rest now 🙂 and then go to sleep. Lol first time I may be going to sleep before you btw coz usually I go sleep so late these days :lol:
Assalaamu Alaykum :smile:
Original post by h333

Yeah well it's hard being a girl sometimes.
Original post by Mmmm Chocolate
You had anxiety, the other females know what it is and suggested you to go to the doctors if it's causing you too much pain. It's ambiguous so i took initiative to help you out because i know you have anxiety induced by period pains. It's okay there is no need to feel ashamed.

I may have dyslexia if that's what you are trying to say but it doesn't make a difference. Stop stalking my posts too.

you might need to go to school again and find out what can cause anxiety :K
males have also anxiety issues! pleaseee stop trolling and live a life outside of trolling :yy:
Original post by h333

Lol. Like where did he get that from? :s-smilie: oh well he so misunderstood.

:toofunny: stupid assumptions
prayed isha
although i am soo crap at praying regularly :colonhash:
satan is such an evil person but i told him not to misguide me :afraid:
Reply 5154
Yeah well it's hard being a girl sometimes.

Hmm that is true. But I knew you was a boy from start, it was so obvs...you don't need to search that up :tongue:
Original post by h333
Yeah something like that 😌 but obvs I have take it when really serious.
Thanks. I think I will just rest now 🙂 and then go to sleep. Lol first time I may be going to sleep before you btw coz usually I go sleep so late these days :lol:
Assalaamu Alaykum :smile:

Yeah of course. Hope you're never in that situation where your illness goes worse :frown:
Yeah sure, you need it :smile: Haha, yeah true - I'm going around about 15 mins time anyway.
Take care of yourself :smile:
Get well soon :biggrin:
Kudaifz :hello:
Original post by MnkyPolo
Yes. I am serious :lol:
Thank you :smile:

How long on average does it take to read the Quran?

If you just want to read the english translation it would depend on your normal reading spead, like with normal books so it depends. Somepeople could finish it quickly or take aages.
Original post by h333
Hmm that is true. But I knew you was a boy from start, it was so obvs...you don't need to search that up :tongue:

Thanks!! for some reason loads of people think i'm a girl i dunno why though lol That's why i asked what he thought because i thought he would think that too for some reason
(edited 7 years ago)
Thanks!! for some reason loads of people think i'm a girl i dunno why though lol That's why i asked what he thought because i thought he would think that for some reason
but you claimed to be a girl..confusing
I wasn't being serious saying I'm a super sensitive girl. I was saying it because someone thought i was a girl and also someone said i can't take a joke
lol alright

Latest

Trending

Trending