The Student Room Group

Wanting to marry a Muslim girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Lol not Muslim and not even a Virgin , and wants to marry a really religious Muslim girl .... Slim chance lmao

I swear a lot of Muslim girls are really iffy about their future husband being a non virgin by the time they marry?
Original post by mrsingh105
Well it's true. Most of the Sikh girls I met in uni did that. I know because I went to the clubs and drank with them. I've also slept with a couple of them too. Though they never floated my boat in terms of a long term marriage partner.

So it's okay for you to sleep around and now you want a virgin and good Sikh girl 🌚 such a hypocrite lol
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Oh that's ironic!

You sleep with a couple of them yourself and yet you end up calling them immoral?

Ps You're a terrible troll. Try harder.

He's such a hypocrite!
Poor troll attempt indeed.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

Oooh look who it is. Another person who hates islam yet seems to only exist in islamic related threads.
Original post by Ishax
He's such a hypocrite!

I'd say it's fairly likely he/she is a Muslim troll trying to make Sikhs look bad.
I think Islam does allow her to marry someone who isn't Muslim but if you had children together, they'd have to be raised as Muslim. I don't know how you will marry her though, her family isn't likely to allow it. Most Muslims marry their own kind, very few marry someone who isn't Muslim. I know how you feel though. I don't like guys within the same religion as me and don't want to ever marry one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was about to post that. :smile:
Original post by SM6
I was about to post that. :smile:

They don't even make an effort anymore :lol:

Anonymous
x

And you have seen no such thing. You're probably one of those Muslims whose twisted and tortured logic I have refuted and whose linguistic errors I have highlighted many a time and so resort to insulting me behind the anon function :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)

Yeah, made it so transparent when writing about Sikhs.
I'd say it's fairly likely he/she is a Muslim troll trying to make Sikhs look bad.

You're probably right, ah well :smile:
I'd say you spend the majority of your life throwing out bland arguments with stale assumptions whilst only doing so in the name of arrogance and ignorance.

I've seen you be logically and rationally lose in arguments. I've seen you being outdone in terms of morals and i have seen you being proven wrong linguistically in the claims you have made. You are just ignorant to it, your ego is more important that rational thinking.

This fake assumption saying that muslim has a vengeance against sikhs is so stupidly ridiculous and is just said in pure ignorance, really your intellect does show in your words.

Why are you posting on anonymous? :s-smilie:
Pipe down Mr Singh
Original post by Ishax
You're probably right, ah well :smile:

I swear a lot of Muslim girls are really iffy about their future husband being a non virgin by the time they marry?

This thread is full of self righteous, arrogant and ignorant people throwing out bland and weightless assumptions out of ignorance and hatred,
Stop propagating lies and gain some dignity.
Original post by mrsingh105
I would sincerely convert if she wanted me to. And therefore I would be accepting the religion in its entirety.
Why are you bringing the asian community in this? She's not asian. And I don't really care what the community think. She is a very intelligent girl and I doubt she will think negatively.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats the thing. It shouldnt be because she wants u to. It should be because u want to and u accept there is only one God and Muhammed is his messenger etc etc. If ur sole and main reason for doing it is her, im afraid it wont count and u wont be classed as Muslim if that makes sense.
And oh if she isnt asian then u may have a better chance tbh. Im just saying that its hard for "outsiders" to be allowed to integrate and u wont be accepted by the community. Its a huge thing because the only people who do accept u and treat u as their own are either just the girl or her family too. All im saying is its a tough ride. Ive seen this kinda thing and it seems so cruel yet communities arent willing to accept people who werent born Muslim. Its a heirarchy thing. But u can try and see how it goes.

Ur absolutely right. The Muslim guys want clean pure virgins and in turn so do the women because then they know he wont be going out in the evening etc to have sex with other girls and carry on living his bachelor advice. Most Muslim girls i know, including me, have all said this.
This thread is full of self righteous, arrogant and ignorant people throwing out bland and weightless assumptions out of ignorance and hatred,

Continue commenting "anonymously" 🌚
You people who seem to hate islam so much tend to be in every muslim thread. Is it a bit like when a four year old boy hits a girl because he has a crush on her?

I swear you just talk utter rubbish all the time?

Awwww how cute! Hiding behind anon. Some brave person you are :wink:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Are you at uni? How old are you?

Tbh wait a few years and I'm sure your family will find you the kind of girl you're looking for...:redface: I think that maybe it seems like there are few sikh girls because there is nothing they where to define they are practicing sikhi properly, unless they are fully baptised which in that case they would be wearing a dastaar. Where as it's not too difficult to spot Sikh men because of their turbans etc...

Tbh they aren't "Sikh" if they do get up to that, because that stuff isn't exactly permissible :-/

So the men are Sikh but the women are not?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending