The Student Room Group

Wanting to marry a Muslim girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Asiangirl_18
Ur absolutely right. The Muslim guys want clean pure virgins and in turn so do the women because then they know he wont be going out in the evening etc to have sex with other girls and carry on living his bachelor advice. Most Muslim girls i know, including me, have all said this.

btw You aren't required to tell someone about your past. As long as you are righteous now then that's fine. Just because you did stuff in the past that doesn't mean you are the same person now because your past doesn't define you. Most muslim guys don't discriminate on it, i think it's just one of them things that people think is true but it's not. I believe not all of the prophet (pbuh)s wives were virgins.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Poor troll attempt indeed.

Loool my guy's in every Islamic thread. Must be an addiction or something
Original post by KINGYusuf
wag1 fam. Why you messing with these anons you keyboard warrior? Got something bad to say about Muslims? Say it to their face

I don't know why you're so obsessed with me but it's very touching. When you propose I expect vegetarian food and puppies.
Original post by Ishax
Continue commenting "anonymously" 🌚

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Awwww how cute! Hiding behind anon. Some brave person you are :wink:

Even if you knew my identity then it wouldn't make a difference. We are all anonymous anyway on the student room, it's not like you know anyone else in real life.
I don't know why you're so obsessed with me but it's very touching. When you propose I expect vegetarian food and puppies.

wash that dirty puss
Original post by Anonymous
Even if you knew my identity then it wouldn't make a difference. We are all anonymous anyway on the student room, it's not like you know anyone else in real life.

Sweetie if you really want to speak out openly and you cared so much, you should go off anon.

That's not the point, you're hiding under your username so people can't identify you lol!
btw You aren't required to tell someone about your past. As long as you are righteous now then that's fine. Just because you did stuff in the past that doesn't mean you are the same person now because your past doesn't define you. Most muslim guys don't discriminate on it, i think it's just one of them things that people think is true but it's not. I believe not all of the prophet (pbuh)s wives were virgins.

Yep thats true and that rule has been put there so we can protect our sins etc and not have them influence our oartner and our adult life. But i do think that when it comes to guys not discriminating, there is still an awful lot of Muslim guys who wish to marry a pure virgin even tho they themselves are not. Ive talked to a lot of guys and they all say they want to marry a pure girl who hasnt been touched etc. But gradually as time is going on it is changing ever so slightly. For example more Muslim men are not against marrying a divorcee whereas in the past, a divorcee would rarely get married again as no one wanted her and thought her to be bad luck. So i guess there is hope after all lol.
And i wouldnt know about that tbh.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by KINGYusuf

Oh stop flirting with me. It's haraam.
Oh stop flirting with me. It's haraam.

ngl the GIF failed me
Original post by mrsingh105
I've just found it so hard to meet Sikh girls that dress modestly, don't drink or go out to nightclubs, and don't sleep around. There are a few, but not many at all, and the ones that I have met that don't do that stuff, I wasn't interested in.

I've met a girl who I want to marry that's a Muslim girl. Wears the hijab, abaya, prays five times a day, highly educated.

I REALLY want to marry this girl. I'd do anything to marry her.

How many Muslims would require the person they want to marry to convert before getting married? I would prefer to not do that, but if it means that I have to in order to marry her, then I will consider it.

Probably like 95% but trust me dude if you some research on the Religion as well you would be sure that you made the right decision.
You want to marry someone you haven't even gone out on a date with yet?
Reply 113
Original post by mrsingh105
I've just found it so hard to meet Sikh girls that dress modestly, don't drink or go out to nightclubs, and don't sleep around. There are a few, but not many at all, and the ones that I have met that don't do that stuff, I wasn't interested in.

I've met a girl who I want to marry that's a Muslim girl. Wears the hijab, abaya, prays five times a day, highly educated.

I REALLY want to marry this girl. I'd do anything to marry her.

How many Muslims would require the person they want to marry to convert before getting married? I would prefer to not do that, but if it means that I have to in order to marry her, then I will consider it.

Hello :smile:
You should not convert just to marry her. Understand and learn the religion first and actually when you believe in the shahdah (that none is to be worshipped but Allah/God and that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is his last messenger) then you should convert to Islam.
Yep thats true and that rule has been put there so we can protect our sins etc and not have them influence our oartner and our adult life. But i do think that when it comes to guys not discriminating, there is still an awful lot of Muslim guys who wish to marry a pure virgin even tho they themselves are not. Ive talked to a lot of guys and they all say they want to marry a pure girl who hasnt been touched etc. But gradually as time is going on it is changing ever so slightly. For example more Muslim men are not against marrying a divorcee whereas in the past, a divorcee would rarely get married again as no one wanted her and thought her to be bad luck. So i guess there is hope after all lol.
And i wouldnt know about that tbh.

Every muslim guy i've spoken to hasn't said they would discriminate over that. The only reason is down to culture, that's the issue (subjective) in culture. It's never ever been bad to marry a divorced woman in islam. In terms of islam there's nothing which stops or puts off people from marrying a non-virgin.
A lot of the people who that say that are probably young, not that wise yet/not entirely educated that much or heavily influenced by culture. Of course though it's is someone's preference and there's nothing wrong with that but when you specifically say 'muslim men' it implies that it would only apply to muslims or especially to muslims when that's not true because it's nothing but a preference and it's not influenced by any islamic beliefs if you know what i mean.
Ur absolutely right. The Muslim guys want clean pure virgins and in turn so do the women because then they know he wont be going out in the evening etc to have sex with other girls and carry on living his bachelor advice. Most Muslim girls i know, including me, have all said this.

Looool.... sorry but the majoirty of muslim men I know have loads of affairs, whether being a virgin or not at the time they are married is another thing, but still they have loads of girlfriends.......... I don't know, I think, the boys are more likely t get away with it or the parents are more understanding with the drugs, alochol, sex, i've heard stories for boys being disowned for marrying a ( black) non-muslim but there's still a bit more acceptance overall with it. ( Sikhs and Hindus are more accepting overall but I don't know how it goes , another story)
Sweetie if you really want to speak out openly and you cared so much, you should go off anon.

Original post by Ishax
That's not the point, you're hiding under your username so people can't identify you lol!

What is identifying me going to do? Knowing my username isn't going to do anything, it's as valuable as Anonymous #4. It's a relatively knew account anyway so it won't serve any purpose to recognise me. The box was already ticked when i posted so i just kept it like that to be consistent.

All you are doing now is resorting to the claim i don't want to show u my username which is anonymous anyway. You can't actually respond to the things i've said to you, just admit you are stuck.
What is identifying me going to do? Knowing my username isn't going to do anything, it's as valuable as Anonymous #4. It's a relatively knew account anyway so it won't serve any purpose to recognise me. The box was already ticked when i posted so i just kept it like that to be consistent.

All you are doing now is resorting to the claim i don't want to show u my username which is anonymous anyway. You can't actually respond to the things i've said to you, just admit you are stuck.

Oh dear please telling yourself that. I'm sure that fairy in the sky will give you brownie points for sticking up for him :wink: Also if you hate this thread so much, why are you still posting?
Original post by elmosandy
Looool.... sorry but the majoirty of muslim men I know have loads of affairs, whether being a virgin or not at the time they are married is another thing, but still they have loads of girlfriends.......... I don't know, I think, the boys are more likely t get away with it or the parents are more understanding with the drugs, alochol, sex, i've heard stories for boys being disowned for marrying a ( black) non-muslim but there's still a bit more acceptance overall with it. ( Sikhs and Hindus are more accepting overall but I don't know how it goes , another story)

This has no weight to it. It's not representative and is just a worthless claim. You can't get anything from this. If the only muslim guys i know are David and his pals from the night club, then that's a ridiculous representation. Also each parent and son has a different level of strictness or devoting to their faith so no matter how many stories you have heard about some crazy events they are nothing but a camels fart.
Well obviously some religions are going to be accepting of it if it's not prohibited for them.
Original post by h333
Hello :smile:
You should not convert just to marry her. Understand and learn the religion first and actually when you believe in the shahdah (that none is to be worshipped but Allah/God and that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is his last messenger) then you should convert to Islam.

He's a troll hun.x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending