The Student Room Group

Wanting to marry a Muslim girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Who am I sticking up for? I haven't even read the topic of the thread, my comments all directly refer to you people who are always in threads which relate to islam. I can't hate the thread because i don't know what is going on in it. I've never once referred to the actual thread i've only responded to comments made by people on here in which i didn't need to know any context to respond to.
Is this all the response you can give? All you are known for is propagating lies and stupidity, great values they are.

Please explain what I said? I called OP a hypocrite and asked a question about attitudes to not being a virgin when you hit marriage.

Oh how touching! You said your account in relatively new then how do you know what my posts are normally like?
Original post by elmosandy
Looool.... sorry but the majoirty of muslim men I know have loads of affairs, whether being a virgin or not at the time they are married is another thing, but still they have loads of girlfriends.......... I don't know, I think, the boys are more likely t get away with it or the parents are more understanding with the drugs, alochol, sex, i've heard stories for boys being disowned for marrying a ( black) non-muslim but there's still a bit more acceptance overall with it. ( Sikhs and Hindus are more accepting overall but I don't know how it goes , another story)

I completely agree!
(edited 7 years ago)
@Plantagenet Crown you going to stay quiet for once or are you going to do a little nonsensical ignorant remark and then not respond like you typically do?

Awww bless. You're so tough on anon.

Reported as well. You don't need to thank me :h:
This account i have is relatively new. That doesn't mean i am relatively new to TSR does it?
I should explain what you said? I think that's your place to do.
You made a false claim based off of an assumption and that was only one of my responses to you. I have spoken about your inability to stay away from islamic threads even though all you do is spend all your effort into propagating lies about islam and expressing your ignorance fuelled hatred towards it.

Ooooh lies? I disagree with the ideology yes. Does that make me ignorant? Oh dear I didn't realise you were the judge of everything?

I'm pretty nice to the Muslims on tsr that I talk to. Drop me a PM :wink:
This has no weight to it. It's not representative and is just a worthless claim. You can't get anything from this. If the only muslim guys i know are David and his pals from the night club, then that's a ridiculous representation. Also each parent and son has a different level of strictness or devoting to their faith so no matter how many stories you have heard about some crazy events they are nothing but a camels fart.
Well obviously some religions are going to be accepting of it if it's not prohibited for them.

David and his pals from the night club?

It's what I hear from muslim married men telling me from their own experiences and some with their family members ( the boy with the black non-muslim girl). I would say a majority or even a lot of muslim men do have girlfriends on the side ( it's fact..) and the girls are disowned shamed for being anything but innocent... it's easier in general for men, regardless how strict the parents are or aren't with the son.
(edited 7 years ago)
Your reasons are ignorant. You make false claims and can't structure a rational argument for the sheepish ideas you have. I never implied i was the judge.
Ohh what a saint you are! well done! being nice to a muslim must be such a struggle for you i'm so glad you are able to prove yourself!

ooooh i'm scared. Your intellect is really showing through these comments. You have no reply, literally you can't even build a rational response. All you do is speak about my anonymity.

Because quite frankly, I can't even take you seriously with your anonymity. If you want to complain how bad Muslims have it on tsr, please make a thread on it rather than using this thread as a excuse to channel out your frustrations.
David and his pals from the night club?

It's what I hear from muslim married men telling me from their own experiences and some with their family members ( the boy with the black non-muslim girl). I would say a majority or even a lot of muslim men do have girlfriends on the side ( it's fact..) and the girls are disowned shamed for being anything but innocent... it's easier in general for men, regardless how strict the parents are or aren't with the son.

1.6 billion muslims. You can not make these false representations just from stories you have heard. It's a fact? Show me the evidence. I would love to know how they came to an objective conclusion that over half of muslim men have girlfriends on the side! What the heck are you talking about shamed for being anything but innocent? You clearly are just speaking camel fart.
The 'easiness' or leniency on men or women depends on the parents. Either way in Islam there is no discrimination between a girl or boys sins, so you are making incredibly ignorant and unrealistic generalisations of over 1/5 of the entire worlds population and further more you aren't even basing it off of islamic rulings you are basing it off of an assumption referring to unrelated subjective cultural opinions.
Stop speaking utter rubbish
Original post by Ishax
I completely agree!

Many agreed with hitler, that doesn't make the claims any more right.
1.6 billion muslims. You can not make these false representations just from stories you have heard. It's a fact? Show me the evidence. I would love to know how they came to an objective conclusion that over half of muslim men have girlfriends on the side! What the heck are you talking about shamed for being anything but innocent? You clearly are just speaking camel fart.
The 'easiness' or leniency on men or women depends on the parents. Either way in Islam there is no discrimination between a girl or boys sins, so you are making incredibly ignorant and unrealistic generalisations of over 1/5 of the entire worlds population and further more you aren't even basing it off of islamic rulings you are basing it off of an assumption referring to unrelated subjective cultural opinions.

I'm not sympathising with the muslims of tsr in my comments. I am specifically referring to you and your ridiculous values. It's been shown that you can't even hold a rational discussion and so you resort to running away, i look forward to seeing you in the ex-muslim society where you can all rejoice in your ignorance together. :smile:

I don't normally say this word so this is a pretty big deal.

Spoiler

You must be so damn insecure if you're hating on some society. Anyway, your posts are irrelevant to this thread so I suggest if you actually want attention, you make a thread (off anon perhaps?).
Many agreed with hitler, that doesn't make the claims any more right.

How did Hitler come into this? :s-smilie: weirdo lol
Reply 130
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I don't normally say this word so this is a pretty big deal.

Spoiler

You must be so damn insecure if you're hating on some society. Anyway, your posts are irrelevant to this thread so I suggest if you actually want attention, you make a thread (off anon perhaps?).

These anonymous trolls are quite annoying, aren't they?
Original post by Josb
These anonymous trolls are quite annoying, aren't they?

Yes lmao. And very very insecure. They should go listen to some One Direction.
Reply 132
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
He's a troll hun.x

Oh :redface: I didn't read the pages properly, just answered quickly. Just in case he was not.

In islam, yes YOU can date whoever you want, everything is 50/50 BUT in ISLAMIC CULTURE, it's a little different. I know you can date whoever you want, but the community follows the culture and in the culture, certain muslims cannot date certain muslims because of cast, status, etc. So it's not really an assumption and not unrelated, and the culture isn't ' subjective ', it's just how it is. ( Not every muslim thinks like this, I know the guy who told me about the boy marrying a black non-muslim girl, he certainly didn't. And the man who was telling me the story was his uncle. The rest of the family disowned him, however the guy who told me this, the uncle decided to speak to him, so really I know every muslim does not follow islamic culture, never said it at all, not what i'm saying aha)

In Islam there is no discrimination for a persons sins, but in the community it's a little different, otherwise disowning and honor killings wouldn't happen. ( it's true). Not saying everyone follows the community, but that is how the community works ( even by judging on some posts by muslims on this thread alone about community) I think the man is hypocritial to ask this questions, as he wants a pure and good girl, who cooks and cleans and stays at home, but the man does not do this himself, and ****s the girls who he dislikes ( madonna-whore complex). ( there's actually a truckload of threads where the muslim men act like this but want innocent girlfriends)

It is prevalent in muslim communites the men do cheat more and the women are encouraged into believing they should stay at home. Not saying every muslim man is like this, i'm just saying what's prevalent. Women are more shamed if they are not innocent ( which is also the attitude of modern western society really. Women do get frouned upon if they sleep around, drink go to nightclubs and men are praised for it). I don't know why you are saying statistics like 1.6 billions muslims because while not every muslim thinks like this, in regads to the men having girlfriends on the side and women being shamed for doing anything haram and being forced to staying at home. It happens. A lot
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
hahahahaa why tag me Hyde? XD

Spoiler

'Cause you're a sanskaari Sikh girl, innit. :gangster:
Anyway, it appears that the OP was a troll after all, so nevermind... :K:

Spoiler

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Why :frown:?

Wouldn't you like to marry me?

I can cook rice! :smile:

:rofl:
Looool.... sorry but the majoirty of muslim men I know have loads of affairs, whether being a virgin or not at the time they are married is another thing, but still they have loads of girlfriends.......... I don't know, I think, the boys are more likely t get away with it or the parents are more understanding with the drugs, alochol, sex, i've heard stories for boys being disowned for marrying a ( black) non-muslim but there's still a bit more acceptance overall with it. ( Sikhs and Hindus are more accepting overall but I don't know how it goes , another story)

No i completely agree with u. They do all of that yet they want pure wives at the end of it. Even then theyr not completely satisfied. Its just stupid and very hypocritical for these guys to want virgins when theyr not virgins themselves.
Reply 136
Original post by mrsingh105
I've just found it so hard to meet Sikh girls that dress modestly, don't drink or go out to nightclubs, and don't sleep around. There are a few, but not many at all, and the ones that I have met that don't do that stuff, I wasn't interested in.

I've met a girl who I want to marry that's a Muslim girl. Wears the hijab, abaya, prays five times a day, highly educated.

I REALLY want to marry this girl. I'd do anything to marry her.

How many Muslims would require the person they want to marry to convert before getting married? I would prefer to not do that, but if it means that I have to in order to marry her, then I will consider it.

OP you cant convert to being a muslim for the wrong reasons. I am sure there are good sikh girls out there. All my dads side of the family are either hindu or sikh and whilst they drink i dont think they go to night clubs and stuff.
Original post by Asiangirl_18
No i completely agree with u. They do all of that yet they want pure wives at the end of it. Even then theyr not completely satisfied. Its just stupid and very hypocritical for these guys to want virgins when theyr not virgins themselves.

I've just proved them to be wrong how can you still agree with them. At least provide a supporting argument. You ae judging muslim guys for apparently behaving this way, but literally this is the way and worse of every westerner (excl. muslims) bar special exceptions. Show me a guy who believes what you are saying and then we can speak about it but at the moment this is just a speculation and generalisation.
Original post by mkap
OP you cant convert to being a muslim for the wrong reasons. I am sure there are good sikh girls out there. All my dads side of the family are either hindu or sikh and whilst they drink i dont think they go to night clubs and stuff.

I wouldn't marrying anyone that drinks, full stop.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 139
Original post by mrsingh105
I wouldn't marrying anyone that drinks, full stop.

Posted from TSR Mobile

do you drink yourself?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending