The Student Room Group

Cheering up a homie thats been ****ed over by guys 3x in a row

Ay yo,

So my mate has been screwed over by 3 guys in a row over the past few months, she's made, mostly, all the right (moral) moves, but has been emotionally blackmailed, lead on and used by *******s thinking w/ their ego/cock.

I kinda wanna help cheer her up, but I'm not sure what to do, I've spoken w/ her about how she feels and she's talked it all out, but understandably, she's still very upset/angry.

So, anyone got any ideas and/or constructive feedback?

Thanks lads/lasses

Scroll to see replies

Yes, tell her if she wants a guy to respect her to make him wait for sex and stop being so easy, that'll weed out those blokes.
Reply 2
lol

They probably just got tired of her ****.
Original post by Anonymous
Yes, tell her if she wants a guy to respect her to make him wait for sex and stop being so easy, that'll weed out those blokes.

Not necessarily, and slut-shaming, nice.
Idiot. :colonhash:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Not necessarily, and slut-shaming, nice.
Idiot. :colonhash:

Didn't mention slut, idiot. But hey, why not shame anyway? They want sexual freedom but make themselves into objects by doing so, easy sex for men means less incentive for commitment. They bring it on themselves. Girls don't realise the psychology of men, if you want them to see you for who you are don't jump into bed with them straight away or the sex will take over their mind and you'll become an object. Seen it a million times.
Hi, someone made an anon thread and wrote :

hello fellow ladies. Ive chosen to remain anon as this is something i would like to post privately. I just wanted to say how beautiful you all are. many of us are insecure about our looks but we need to be proud about the way we look. we have this need by society to cover our imperfections to fit into this world. this makes us feel like we are in the wrong for the way we look but it is society who is at fault not us.

Society has made us feel like we have to take our clothes off and sleep with guys to feel desirable, beautiful and wanted yet we are our own women who can be these without becoming what society wanted. i used to be a girl who used to feel unwanted and like no man wanted me. like i needed a mans attention to be wanted and it made me do things i wouldnt have done other wise to impress guys. but now i have grown as a person and become strong and its made me realise i am a beautiful person. i am a strong person and i am a women who doesnt need a man to feel complete.

it doesnt matter if your still a virgin, never kissed a guy or never had a boyfriend. there are other things more important in life like become a successful and strong woman.

keep smiling, dress how you like, act how you like. dont let people pressure you to become someone you are not. stand out and feel proud be yourself

Show her this :biggrin:
Ay yo,

So my mate has been screwed over by 3 guys in a row over the past few months, she's made, mostly, all the right (moral) moves, but has been emotionally blackmailed, lead on and used by *******s thinking w/ their ego/cock.

I kinda wanna help cheer her up, but I'm not sure what to do, I've spoken w/ her about how she feels and she's talked it all out, but understandably, she's still very upset/angry.

So, anyone got any ideas and/or constructive feedback?

Thanks lads/lasses

Not really much to go on.

1. Not to beat herself up. You say she made the right moral decisions or ones she was comfy with, so no regrets there.
2. She needs to change so she is more in control and that might mean being more selective and cautious, so things dont repeat themselves. hence she needs to learn from each experience and move on. If she keeps learning then it will happen less often and she makes fewer mistakes.
Didn't mention slut, idiot. But hey, why not shame anyway? They want sexual freedom but make themselves into objects by doing so, easy sex for men means less incentive for commitment. They bring it on themselves. Girls don't realise the psychology of men, if you want them to see you for who you are don't jump into bed with them straight away or the sex will take over their mind and you'll become an object. Seen it a million times.

Please it's what you insinuated, also, it's quite funny that you had to go an anon for this. And, going on about someone being 'easy' is slut-shaming plain and simple, dickhead. :colonhash:
(edited 7 years ago)
Please it's what you insinuated, also, it's quite funny that you had to go an anon for this. And, going on about someone being 'easy' is slut-shaming plain and simple, dickhead. :colonhash:

Stop anon shaming... Well yes someone easy is a slut but I didn't say that directly, get over it. Its funny you had to resort to names, shows your own lack of intelligence and understanding, guessing your taking offence due to being easy yourself.
you're*...
Stop anon shaming... Well yes someone easy is a slut but I didn't say that directly, get over it. Its funny you had to resort to names, shows your own lack of intelligence and understanding, guessing your taking offence due to being easy yourself.

Nah, I just get sick of idiots that repeat the same crap from over 50 years ago. And, is this hard to understand, it's what you insinuated. Resort to names, like you did then? :h:
Nah, I just get sick of idiots that repeat the same crap from over 50 years ago. And, is this hard to understand, it's what you insinuated. Resort to names, like you did then? :h:

Lmao as a woman you're never gonna be right, dearie. Slut/prude/too vanilla. There's always something...
Original post by Rhaenys10
Lmao as a woman you're never gonna be right, dearie. Slut/prude/too vanilla. There's always something...

I know, and criticised by someone on anon. :tongue:

Male basic psychology doesn't change in 50 years, we still have natural instincts and emotions as well as incentives. I'd argue the sexual revolution for women was the worst thing they could have done for themselves in terms of making themselves objectified and bringing down family construct, but I won't argue it on here. And you don't seem to understand either, saying someone is easy isn't an offensive term if it was true.
I know, and criticised by someone on anon. :tongue:

Oh noes I'm anon, whatever will I do...
Male basic psychology doesn't change in 50 years, we still have natural instincts and emotions as well as incentives. I'd argue the sexual revolution for women was the worst thing they could have done for themselves in terms of making themselves objectified and bringing down family construct, but I won't argue it on here. And you don't seem to understand either, saying someone is easy isn't an offensive term if it was true.

So, you're a guy, and of course speak for all of them. :smile:
And, yes it apprently is in our society, which you seem to not understand. Seriously, please go back to your Redpill site please.
Oh noes I'm anon, whatever will I do...

You're probably on there because you're an already know troll/idiot and don't want anyone to know which user you are so they can't see more of your warped views, amirite? :h:
Reply 17

Nirvana 1989 - 1994 , why do you have to use curse words all the time.
It does not and I repeat does not put you in good light.
It makes you look rude abd unintelligent.
Original post by QuadKor
Nirvana 1989 - 1994 , why do you have to use curse words all the time.
It does not and I repeat does not put you in good light.
It makes you look rude abd unintelligent.

Okay, Ttingox, and I really don't care. Plus, it's hardly 'all the time'.
Reply 19
Okay, Ttingox, and I really don't care. Plus, it's hardly 'all the time'.

Every second post by you is filled with cursing.
It makes you look like a chav girl.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending