The Student Room Group

Cheering up a homie thats been ****ed over by guys 3x in a row

Scroll to see replies

Original post by QuadKor
Every second post by you is filled with cursing.
It makes you look like a chav girl.

Coming from a 24 year old that' repeatedly trolls a student forum, ok.:h:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
So, you're a guy, and of course speak for all of them. :smile:
And, yes it apprently is in our society, which you seem to not understand. Seriously, please go back to your Redpill site please.

Yes I've seen it happen enough times and I also work with a lot of other men and see how it's affected them when they get easy sex they cheat and don't commit long because they just move onto another girl as its freely available. Also, I've read some psychology on it. Sexual restraint by women as a collective is beneficial for them. Men offer more (commitment etc) when sexual gratification isn't so widely and freely available. And lol, I don't like the redpill, but I like psychology. Go back to your 'modern' feminist website please and pretend you're doing yourself and other women a favour.
Original post by QuadKor
Every second post by you is filled with cursing.
It makes you look like a chav girl.

Agreed, it shows a distinct lack of intelligence.
Original post by Anonymous
Yes I've seen it happen enough times and I also work with a lot of other men and see how it's affected them when they get easy sex they cheat and don't commit long because they just move onto another girl as its freely available. Also, I've read some psychology on it. Sexual restraint by women as a collective is beneficial for them. Men offer more (commitment etc) when sexual gratification isn't so widely and freely available. And lol, I don't like the redpill, but I like psychology. Go back to your 'modern' feminist website please and pretend you're doing yourself and other women a favour.

Aww, look at you pretending to be intelligent with your books. The individuals you are referring to usually get avoided like the plague once they get to age thirty, and people aren't so easy to manipulate. And, this has nothing to do with feminism, more to with you being an arse. I find it hilarious that you agree with a known troll, that literally dedicates his life to trying to annoy me.
(edited 7 years ago)
Agreed, it shows a distinct lack of intelligence.

Yeah, he's a troll, love.
Aww, look at you pretending to be intelligent with your books. The individuals you are referring to usually get avoided like the plague once they get to age thirty, and people aren't so easy to manipulate. And, this has nothing to do with feminism, more to with you being an arse. I find it hilarious that you agree with a known troll, that literally dedicates his life to trying to annoy me.

Aww look at you not being intelligent with no actual counter argument or analysis. No they don't get avoided actually, they still repeat the same patterns because they can, but thanks for that fantastic made-up conclusion. Lol you're too funny, it is feminism because you want sexual freedom but aren't intelligent enough to think out the advantages and disadvantages, you want everything regardless of cost. It's ok you're probably young, come back when you get some life experience/grow up a bit. I agree with him because what he said was correct, you are cursing even in this reply which makes you look chavy.
Aww look at you not being intelligent with no actual counter argument or analysis. No they don't get avoided actually, they still repeat the same patterns because they can, but thanks for that fantastic made-up conclusion. Lol you're too funny, it is feminism because you want sexual freedom but aren't intelligent enough to think out the advantages and disadvantages, you want everything regardless of cost. It's ok you're probably young, come back when you get some life experience/grow up a bit. I agree with him because what he said was correct, you are cursing even in this reply which makes you look chavy.

You don't either, let's be honest, you're clearly a person that have manipulated women, in the past, to have sex with you, and then ditched them, and are trying to cling to any excuse to justify yourself. Probably in the past, because now you e 'changed'. Again, bringing up feminism, when this has nothing to do with it. :rolleyes: They don't really, they're seen as sad, by thanks for your fantastic made up 'psychology'. Nah, I didn't curse in my reply to him, I insinuated that he was pathetic because he's an adult that trolls a student forum near enough every day. And, chavy? Yep, like that insult does not belong to a 12 year old, I don't care what you think I am. Why don't you just come off anon so we can see the right-wing TSR user you really are? :h:
You don't either, let's be honest, you're clearly a person that have manipulated women, in the past, to have sex with you, and then ditched them, and are trying to cling to any excuse to justify yourself. Probably in the past, because now you e 'changed'. Again, bringing up feminism, when this has nothing to do with it. :rolleyes: They don't really, they're seen as sad, by thanks for your fantastic made up 'psychology'. Nah, I didn't curse in my reply to him, I insinuated that he was pathetic because he's an adult that trolls a student forum near enough every day. And, chavy? Yep, like that insult does not belong to a 12 year old, I don't care what you think I am. Why don't you just come off anon so we can see the right-wing TSR user you really are? :h:

Wrong again, I've had one long-term girlfriend. And I'd never condone that behaviour, I have a sister who I wouldn't want treated like that. Haha, it's not made up its from my observations and studies actually, and no they aren't seen as sad because the women they date don't realise. Oh look more made up insults for me haha, pathetic.
Wrong again, I've had one long-term girlfriend. And I'd never condone that behaviour, I have a sister who I wouldn't want treated like that. Haha, it's not made up its from my observations and studies actually, and no they aren't seen as sad because the women they date don't realise. Oh look more made up insults for me haha, pathetic.

If you say so, probably made it up to gain more credibility. :smile:
Observations, and studies? What, talking to about five people you mean, and reading 1 book? They are, clearly you don't get out enough. How was I insulting you again? I just asked you to come off anon so we know who you really are, although I think I pretty much know which user you are now. I was talking about the troll Ttingox, not you, that dedicating literally every night to 'Sheffield bashing', and calling me the 'Sheffield whore'.
If you say so, probably made it up to gain more credibility. :smile:
Observations, and studies? What, talking to about five people you mean, and reading 1 book? They are, clearly you don't get out enough. How was I insulting you again? I just asked you to come off anon so we know who you really are, although I think I pretty much know which user you are now. I was talking about the troll Ttingox, not you, that dedicating literally every night to 'Sheffield bashing', and calling me the 'Sheffield whore'.

Think whatever you want, I don't need to make up stories on here for you :smile: No way more than five people, and way more than one book, but thanks again for that assumption because you have nothing to reply with. I get out plenty thanks its part of my job. I never really post on here actually so you're wrong with that assumption as well. Anyway, since you have nothing of substance other than assumptions and insults I'll let you get on with insulting someone else on here.
Think whatever you want, I don't need to make up stories on here for you :smile: No way more than five people, and way more than one book, but thanks again for that assumption because you have nothing to reply with. I get out plenty thanks its part of my job. I never really post on here actually so you're wrong with that assumption as well. Anyway, since you have nothing of substance other than assumptions and insults I'll let you get on with insulting someone else on here.

Running away because YOU don't have anything of substance to say, okay, goodbye love. Run away back to the redpill site you've come straight from. (I know you agree with it really.) :h:
Running away because YOU don't have anything of substance to say, okay, goodbye love. Run away back to the redpill site you've come straight from. (I know you agree with it really.) :h:

Wow, you're incredibly immature huh. I'm not running away because I've said all I needed to say, and just got some child shouting back insults and assumptions.
Wow, you're incredibly immature huh. I'm not running away because I've said all I needed to say, and just got some child shouting back insults and assumptions.

You're back. :h: And, you are though. But, maybe you can actually 'go' now

Plus, why would I respond with any maturity when your views are immature. I hardly actually insulted you, you just took offence to everything I said because you're too delicate, and haven't yet entered the real world.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending