The Student Room Group

y are guys so horny

how come guys are so horny whereas girls aren't as much, for e.g. if a good looking girl walks out on the street loads of guys will be noticing her in their cars and wanting to hook up with her whereas you don't see girls doing that??
Reply 1
Who says girls aren't horny as much :s-smilie:
testosterone
because they probably think of that rather than express it
Original post by Anonymous
how come guys are so horny whereas girls aren't as much, for e.g. if a good looking girl walks out on the street loads of guys will be noticing her in their cars and wanting to hook up with her whereas you don't see girls doing that??

I do that though. :smug:
I'm such a bad person but this reminds of a troll who frequents this forum every so often :rofl:
because why not? sex is amazing. sex is life. sex is "happy". sex is so sexy...
urgh. great. now I have an erection. I hope you're proud of yourself...
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Angry Bird
testosterone

This

women have to carry a baby for 9 months, men can literally have sex as much as they want without having to get pregnant in order to have one child.
natural selection.
This is literally me. I'm dying at uni because i'm soo ****in horny all the time. What can i do to relieve the constant tension? Masturbation is also getting soo dam boring too and berely works :colonhash:
Reply 10
I think the ladies have their fair share of time with throbbing labia. Just not as crude as how they go about expressing it I suppose.
(edited 7 years ago)
Biology.
I like it :cookie:
Original post by Anonymous

-Sigh- MidnightRave we know thats you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending