The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IdeasForLife
Lol you need to stay more incognito. I'll reply to your pm in a bit insha'Allah.

Well you can't now because it's not on the right account! I don't know why i have always been getting banned i've done nothing bad, it's so frustrating because now i have to make friends with people all over again and tell them who i was and i just got done doing that on that account :cry2: :mad:
Original post by ak143244
That's good :smile:
I'm just chilling out, I need to revise - I've just been playing on the PlayStation and I have no motivation to revise now, I was going to revise but then I decided to play and now I just can't be bothered revising. I'm so silly :frown:

You?

What subjects you take? Lol, I don't blame you getting distracted. Don't play too much yh, or ami ji will hit you with a chapal :tongue:
You're in college right?

I was just eating some dhaal innit.
What subjects you take? Lol, I don't blame you getting distracted. Don't play too much yh, or ami ji will hit you with a chapal :tongue:
You're in college right?

I was just eating some dhaal innit.

Oh I take Computing, English, IT A level. I also do level 3 Maths
Yeah I stopped now :smile: Lol, they don't hit any of us, if we do anything wrong they just go sick at us that's all.
Yeah - holidays. Wbu?

I don't like dhaal chawal. I don't like the taste :frown:
Original post by YouHaveProblems2
Well you can't now because it's not on the right account! I don't know why i have always been getting banned i've done nothing bad, it's so frustrating because now i have to make friends with people all over again and tell them who i was and i just got done doing that on that account :cry2: :mad:

I'll copy/paste the quote over.

My heart bleeds for you.

Oh I take Computing, English, IT A level. I also do level 3 Maths
Yeah I stopped now :smile: Lol, they don't hit any of us, if we do anything wrong they just go sick at us that's all.
Yeah - holidays. Wbu?

I don't like dhaal chawal. I don't like the taste :frown:

Sounds good, what uni course are you aiming for? What does sick at us mean? Like shouting :teehee: ?
I don't know what I am atm :P

I don't mind it but it's not one of my favourites. I was having dhaal with roti today though.

You might like this:

Original post by h333
Omd that is so awks...there was nothing wrong with that comment? :s-smilie:

I know! everything is gone for nothing
:sigh:
I'll copy/paste the quote over.

My heart bleeds for you.

Sounds good, what uni course are you aiming for? What does sick at us mean? Like shouting :teehee: ?
I don't know what I am atm :P

I don't mind it but it's not one of my favourites. I was having dhaal with roti today though.

You might like this:

Haha that picture is tooo funny :smile:
Bariyani is the best though :smile:

Probably to an apprenticeship inshallah after my A Levels course, don't want to go to university.
Yeah it does mean that. Sorry, should've used a more appropiate term for that...
Ah that's okay. Naan is really good though put roti is also fine :smile:

Going away for a bit, talk later inshallah
Kudafiz :hello:
Reply 5206
I know! everything is gone for nothing
:sigh:

So sad :frown: how are you even bothered making so many accounts? On the bright side the ISOC knows you :awesome:
Original post by h333
Yes, thanks for asking :smile:

Wa'alaykum Assalaam :smile:

Np :h:
Oh that is good...are you a Muslim or not? Sorry I thought you was not a Muslim.

I'm not Muslim :lol:
Original post by h333
So sad :frown: how are you even bothered making so many accounts? On the bright side the ISOC knows you :awesome:

Well sometimes i had to make accounts because i wanted to speak to someone or to do with university etc but i think i'm gonna stop now. no point doing it aaaall the time. I made this one to ask them to unban it.
and yay isoc :redface: lol
Reply 5209
Original post by MnkyPolo
I'm not Muslim :lol:

I thought so :lol:
Girl or boy?

Well sometimes i had to make accounts because i wanted to speak to someone or to do with university etc but i think i'm gonna stop now. no point doing it aaaall the time. I made this one to ask them to unban it.
and yay isoc :redface: lol

I see bless you. But make an account with a different name and just be careful insha'Allah :smile: so will they unban it? I think they should was not even a bad comment.
Lool smile :smile:
Original post by h333

I see bless you. But make an account with a different name and just be careful insha'Allah :smile: so will they unban it? I think they should was not even a bad comment.
Lool smile :smile:

Doubt they will unban it they never have done. My other account names all have completely different names. Literally the account before this was sooo different. Every single one is different but they got some type of super spies or somethin like that haha.
I think girl
btw is it rude to ask someone what they got for their mahr

Are you are trying to get knocked out by someone's husband/brother/father? With all these "can you say X to girls" questions :tongue:
Haha that picture is tooo funny :smile:
Bariyani is the best though :smile:

Probably to an apprenticeship inshallah after my A Levels course, don't want to go to university.
Yeah it does mean that. Sorry, should've used a more appropiate term for that...
Ah that's okay. Naan is really good though put roti is also fine :smile:

Going away for a bit, talk later inshallah
Kudafiz :hello:

It is the best.

I see, what type of apprenticeship? Term was a bit confusing but wasn't bad. Yeh defo, naan > roti.

Khuda hafiz bro.
Are you are trying to get knocked out by someone's husband/brother/father? With all these "can you say X to girls" questions :tongue:

lol is that bad? I just was wondering not like a bad thing but thought maybe people might want to keep it private
lol is that bad? I just was wondering not like a bad thing but thought maybe people might want to keep it private

You could make a thread on UF and see if anyone replies.. :beard:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5216
Doubt they will unban it they never have done. My other account names all have completely different names. Literally the account before this was sooo different. Every single one is different but they got some type of super spies or somethin like that haha.
I think girl

What a shame :redface:
You sure it's a girl?

Why would ask that? Tbh i have no knowledge of the whole mahr stuff...need to look up.
Original post by h333
What a shame :redface:
You sure it's a girl?
Why would ask that? Tbh i have no knowledge of the whole mahr stuff...need to look up.

I dunno i was just wondering about it because i saw an interview about some guy had to pay over £10000 i wasn't sure if that's normal.
There was a video about interviewing people asking them i seen but no one was actually married.
I was gonna ask you or IdeasForLife what you got/gave/expect :/ like i was wondering if someone young get that much money spare to give away. Wouldn't ask in real life that's kinda awkward
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5218
SubhanAllah verse of the day :h:

ﻭَﺇِﻣَّﺎ ﻳَﻨﺰَﻏَﻨَّﻚَ ﻣِﻦَ ٱﻟﺸَّﻴْﻄَٰﻦِ ﻧَﺰْﻍٌ ﻓَﭑﺳْﺘَﻌِﺬْ ﺑِﭑﻟﻠَّﻪِ ۚ ﺇِﻧَّﻪُۥ ﺳَﻤِﻴﻊٌ ﻋَﻠِﻴﻢٌ

Waimma yanzaghannaka mina alshshaytani nazghun faistaAAith biAllahi innahu sameeAAun AAaleemun

If a suggestion from Satan assail thy (mind), seek refuge with Allah; for He heareth and knoweth (all things).

I dunno i was just wondering about it because i saw an interview about some guy had to pay over £10000 i wasn't sure if that's normal.

I was gonna ask you or IdeasForLife what you got/gave/expect :/ like i was wondering if someone young get that much money spare to give away.

Haven't given anyone mahr yet :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending