Original post by zKlown
@Rk2k14

Can confirm Stranger Things >>>

Nancy >>>

She's fire.

Told @SA-1 its a GOAT show.

:cool:
Reply 9743
I take it that Wilfried is not a fan of nazi-feminism.
I just get pissed off with feminism tbh.

I mean I'm all for equality but it's not really equality if they're trying to catapult women forwards and pull down men as best they can...

Men and women are different cognitively, physically and therefore behaviourally. Therefore how can you expect that humans wouldn't have evolved to treat them differently? Maybe men make better executives because of certain personality tendencies - same goes for women and nursing for example.

You can't really treat men and women in exactly the same way because they're different on so many fundamental levels. Treating "differently" shouldn't mean treating worse though.
Reply 9745
Luke has definitely been bullied by girls in his past

#6sexualencountersgonewrong
I seen in Iceland thousands of women left work 14% early because women apparently get paid 14% less than their male counterparts.

The men would have had to pick up the slack as usual
Reply 9747
It's not even that, I agree with the argument that women should be treated with respect and not be expected to be carers and stuff like that, while rape cases can be pretty murky and shaming(Ched Evans case is murky and the lady is constantly getting abuse despite the jury finding Evans initially guilty in a court of law). I guess the whole women need to be protected by men while men are the ones who make the important decisions is somewhat hardwired subconsciously and in society but I think that certain feminists take it too far and make it ridiculous, like the woman who caused a shitstorm over a comment (although **** me that was brilliant from the guy, A grade wumming, not even Mourinho pushes buttons like that, the sky news people were probably laughing like theres no tomorrow).

I think with feminism there are steps being taken to combat the 'patriarchy' and it's not as serious an issue as they make out compared to 100 years ago (not in countries like the UK and US anyway). I think feminism movement would be better suited combating the areas that are most affected (south/middle eastern asia and africa) but then some(not all but a fair amount) of those feminists will go All women's lives matter in that case and continuously ignore the fact that those women get treatment that would make me rather have my car tail light broken in a confederate state than undergo that ordeal.

In principle I agree with the underlying principles of feminism but some feminists are just plain sensitive. It's ok for me to get sexualised to ****, even have girls groping my ass and kissing me without consent (lucio defo has experience in this happening to him) but if I say a girl looks nice and give them a compliment I should get castrated.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by bammy jastard 27
I take it that Wilfried is not a fan of nazi-feminism.

Third wave, rape culture, safe space, triggered, bs & myth making feminism, no. It's a cult of victimhood.

Feminism in it's core I agree with (equality for women).
Did I post this yet?

Original post by bammy jastard 27
like the woman who caused a shitstorm over a comment (although **** me that was brilliant from the guy, A grade wumming, not even Mourinho pushes buttons like that, the sky news people were probably laughing like theres no tomorrow).

What comment is this?

Also, check your privilege.
Reply 9751
Original post by IamJacksContempt
What comment is this?

https://twitter.com/ObsCesced/status/790582919618301952
Original post by IamJacksContempt
What comment is this?

I posted it a couple pages back.

https://twitter.com/ObsCesced/status/790582919618301952

The art of wummery :cool:
Love my wifes view on all this. She has no time at all for feminism. Which is something I see quite commonly shared amoungst my higher achieving female friends.. Whereas it tends to be the lower going ones who are rabid about how discriminated against they are.
Original post by fallen_acorns
Love my wifes view on all this. She has no time at all for feminism. Which is something I see quite commonly shared amoungst my higher achieving female friends.. Whereas it tends to be the lower going ones who are rabid about how discriminated against they are.

Basically this.

High achieving females are exceptional because they've been able to do so in an environment of "perceived" gender inequality.

Perhaps their biggest stand-out mechanic is the fact they're women; they won't be comparatively special anymore if there are many more females around. The way I see it, if they can manage to be as high achieving as they are, they're among the "elite" so why would they want anything to change?
Reply 9755
Why on earth are all of these countries allowing Russian war ships to just roll through their channels? Especially when most are against the stuff their doing in Syria.

We shouldn't have let them cross ours tbh
Original post by SA-1
Why on earth are all of these countries allowing Russian war ships to just roll through their channels? Especially when most are against the stuff their doing in Syria.

I don't think any of these guys would have the answer. Probably best to ask the mods @Queen Cersei @Captain Jack.

???
Original post by SA-1

International waters. We only have military control over a certain distance from our coastline

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1

Better question is what good can come out of bad relations with Russia? All this antagonism and friction with Russia is escalating the current cold war which would be alot more dangerous than the last.

Before recent times I didn't really have a feeling how the people who lived during height of the cold war felt. It's not a nice feeling tbh. We should strive to reach a consensus with Russia through international diplomacy in order to achieve better relations and solve international crisis more effectively.
Hold me lads

Latest