Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by difeo
You don't even go here

Posted from TSR Mobile

Neither do you tbh!!
Reply 6845
Original post by Lúcio
Neither do you tbh!!

You're pretty much non existent too without a mic!!
Original post by SA-1
You're pretty much non existent too without a mic!!

No mic + score goals > you
Reply 6847
Original post by Lúcio
No mic + score goals > you

If only you scored goals
Reply 6848
Stats incoming...
Original post by SA-1
Stats incoming...

I'll find them for you tonight pal x

All I know is that I have >1 goal and like 0.5 assists per game :wink:
Quite others
Original post by Dirtybit
Quite others

Pls don't do this

You on tonight btw? I'll be around from about 6ish
Original post by Lúcio
Pls don't do this

You on tonight btw? I'll be around from about 6ish

Na not tonight
Original post by Dirtybit
Na not tonight

Oh yeah my bad, forgot I have time scheduled in to laugh at whichever Manchester club loses tonight :wink:
From someone new to Ulimate Team, there's a number of things I don't fully understand.

Special players: what's the point of them? I got one in a pack but he does nothing more than someone the same rating? Also, does he always remain special after this week?

Any tips for coins on ultimate team? Obviously without paying too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gob Bluth
From someone new to Ulimate Team, there's a number of things I don't fully understand.

Special players: what's the point of them? I got one in a pack but he does nothing more than someone the same rating? Also, does he always remain special after this week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you mean by special players, rares or informs? Like is their card a different colour or what? Regardless, they stay like that forever, except for the scream cards I think.

I've never been good with making money on the market. You can pick up gold player contracts for like 150 and sell them on for 250 if you're patient. Use the coin booster from your catalogue, where you get 1k extra coins for each game played.

Posted from TSR Mobile

By "special players", do you mean shiny cards, or do you mean ones with say black backgrounds for instance?

Cards are usually permanent, although I think these Halloween boosts are temporary on related cards.

As far as coins go, just keep playing games but make sure you go to the catalogue and buy the coin boosts.
You can get them where you earn a bonus 1000 per game for instance.
Ah never realised about the ea store bit. I'm level 34 so got loads of boosts to use!

The special I was referring to is the black totw one. Got Carlos Eduardo I think, the reserve on this week totw. Can sell him for 9000 it looks like? Just wondering why he is so expensive at 81 rating.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Brb level 77
Ah never realised about the ea store bit. I'm level 34 so got loads of boosts to use!

The special I was referring to is the black totw one. Got Carlos Eduardo I think, the reserve on this week totw. Can sell him for 9000 it looks like? Just wondering why he is so expensive at 81 rating.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeahhhh get them bought mate, they really help you early on!

Only 9000 for a black TOTW card?
In FIFA17 I got a TOTW Luis Gustavo very early on and ended up selling him for 91,000!!

If he's in a rubbish league and you're never gonna use him though, might as well get rid.

Quick Reply

Latest