The Student Room Group

Frontline social work grad scheme 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gemmaAkaMe
I've just completed the video interview, I completely messed up the first question but it went okay after that. I've certainly not got my hopes up though as I definitely could have done better :frown:

I also feel rubbish after doing the video interview! Hopefully not as bad as we think. Have you heard anything back yet?
Original post by Boxerdog26
I also feel rubbish after doing the video interview! Hopefully not as bad as we think. Have you heard anything back yet?

I haven't heard anything yet! Hopefully soon, I can't handle the suspense! Don't think I've ever cared about anything this much before!

Let me know when you hear!
(edited 7 years ago)
Where any of you at the assessment day on Wednesday 19th October?
Just found out today I'm on the waiting list. Better than a no but still worried :frown:
Original post by amberee
Just found out today I'm on the waiting list. Better than a no but still worried :frown:

Yeah is better than a no, keep your fingers crossed! I didn't even know they did a waiting list to be honest. When did they say they will tell you if you're on or not?
Original post by amberee

I was originally on the waiting list. I was absolutlet gutted and sure I'd messed things up with the verbal reasoning test. But after a month or so I got an invitation to videos interview, assessment day and conditional offer all within one week. Chin up, waiting list isn't a no! Remember they're so 1000s of people applying. Stay positive
I didn't get through :frown:
Original post by StudentAgain1
Where any of you at the assessment day on Wednesday 19th October?

I was! Which one were you and how did you do? :smile:
I found out that I'm through! We don't find out where we're placed until April, but I'm just so chuffed right now. Good luck Spanner, they did say up to 3 weeks, so I'm sure you'll hear soon.

Congratulations! How soon after your assessment centre did you hear back?
Original post by beckyboo777
Congratulations! How soon after your assessment centre did you hear back?

Thanks a million! 2 days after :smile:
Thanks a million! 2 days after :smile:

Oh wow really quickly! I thought it was up to two weeks. Congrats again. You've done really well
Original post by iloveteddy14
I'm applying for the 2017/18 ent

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too, how are you getting on?
I'm going to the assessment centre next Thursday. I really thought I had messed up the video interview. Nervous and very excited about next week. Without giving too much away, has anyone who has been to the centre got any advice or tips? I don't mean tell us what to say, just .....whats it like etc! xx
Beth x
Is anyone going to the assessment centre at 13.45 on Thursday?
Original post by Beth1964
I'm going to the assessment centre next Thursday. I really thought I had messed up the video interview. Nervous and very excited about next week. Without giving too much away, has anyone who has been to the centre got any advice or tips? I don't mean tell us what to say, just .....whats it like etc! xx
Beth x

Original post by Beth1964
Beth x

Just be yourself, be honest and be prepared to make conversation and talk about yourself! I hate interviews, but I found the whole afternoon really motivating

Ah sorry to hear that! You did really well to get to VI stage so hopefully next time you will get it!
Reply 116
I went for my assessment centre on the 19th October and still not heard back. Feeling doubtful if others have been offered places 😩
Just be yourself, be honest and be prepared to make conversation and talk about yourself! I hate interviews, but I found the whole afternoon really motivating

Oh thanks, that feels really reassuring. From your 'name' it sounds like you're a mature student?? I am!
Have you heard anything back from the assessment day yet? x
Original post by DannyDiamond95
Is anyone going to the assessment centre at 13.45 on Thursday?

I am x

Oh Gemma, really sorry to hear that. Will you try the other routes? Good luck xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending