The Student Room Group

What does this mean?

so some guy goes to me 'your popular among the boys'

the boys means like his big group of friends that all hang out together that consists of about 50 boys.

I said to him 'what' bc i didnt understand/hear him properly and he goes doesnt matter and brushed it off... so it cant have been something good?
Reply 1
It means you're popular among the boys. It means exactly what it means; they may like you or maybe they just think you're a cool person. Nevertheless, overthinking comments like these isn't good.
R u a grill?
Reply 3
Original post by Zargabaath
R u a grill?

what kind of a question is that lol
Reply 4
R u a grill?

Original post by UWS
It means you're popular among the boys. It means exactly what it means; they may like you or maybe they just think you're a cool person. Nevertheless, overthinking comments like these isn't good.

oh i forgot to add im female.
Reply 5
really. what makes you think that :eek:
Reply 6
no no me and him was hanging out. he was being really flirty with me and then he said 'you know, your very popular among the boys' i said 'whaat?' and he said 'doesnt matter'
Original post by Anonymous
oh i forgot to add im female.

they meant this
Reply 8
so some guy goes to me 'your popular among the boys'

the boys means like his big group of friends that all hang out together that consists of about 50 boys.

I said to him 'what' bc i didnt understand/hear him properly and he goes doesnt matter and brushed it off... so it cant have been something good?

It means the "boys" have engaged in conversation [likely multiple times] about what they want to "do" to you...
Reply 9
they meant this

really :frown:
really :frown:

probably, just ignore it, they sound salty
Original post by ANM775
It means the "boys" have engaged in conversation [likely multiple times] about what they want to "do" to you...

could it also mean they find me slutty like the about users have said.

they do all find me attractive.
Original post by ANM775

do boys actually do that :eek:
Reply 13
do boys actually do that :eek:

If you get a large group of lads together and the subject lands on females you often tend to get a lot of "locker room" talk.
Original post by ANM775
If you get a large group of lads together and the subject lands on females you often tend to get a lot of "locker room" talk.

whats locker room talk?
Reply 15
whats locker room talk?

lads making sexual, often crude remarks about females to each other...often said with a bit of bravodo ...which is not said in the presence of the fairer sex.
oh okay. yeah he was trying to make moves on me but i was declining them
okay thanks for explaining :h:
Original post by ANM775
lads making sexual, often crude remarks about females to each other...often said with a bit of bravodo ...which is not said in the presence of the fairer sex.

In other words, Donald Trump's bulls*** excuse...:h:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
In other words, Donald Trump's bulls*** excuse...:h:

i was thinking that :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending