This is so beautiful of you :smile:

And I'd expect the man to convert into islam in order to marry me xox

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zezno
I wish I could eat meat right in front of you

Be my guest.

Original post by Anonymous
You guys are cute. Don't even have the gut to direct the so called "trolls"

*guts because you're referring to the two of us.

Thanks babe. You can the bridesmaid at our wedding x
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
It's so sad. I wish I could hug one of them and feed them vegetables.

And lol at the troll talking about guts when he/she is on anonymous :lol:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
And lol at the troll talking about guts when he/she is on anonymous :lol:

Keep indirecting
Original post by Anonymous
Right, still it's a generalisation and a pessimistic one at that but that's much better than applying it to Muslims. That way it would be to any religion at in there. I mean they would not know whether they had previously fit the criteria of a s.l.a.g anyway because they don't have to tell them. I agree can be seen as hypocritical but it's literally a subjective opinion. Everyone has their own preference but it doesn't make it right for them to sleep around or etc because thats a major sin.
It's completely down to culture though and not attached to muslim guys. People say these things about muslim guys to make muslims look bad but it's culture, not permissible for the guys OR girls (there are plenty of girls who do the exact same thing) to do what they did in the first place and it's extremely worse in western society.

Yes it is a generalisation and i wouldnt have made it unless i have heard and seen it happening around me so much. Sure she girl doesnt have to tell about her past and neither does the guy tbh but if u have slept around, had bf/gfs etc then most of the people around u will know and u will have a reputation for the most part of ur life. So even if u dnt tell ur spouse about ur past, they could easily find out when they ask around about u before marriage and if not then after marriage when people find out who has married who. There is a lot of finger pointing, its just worst for girls tho as guys dnt have such a frail "izzat" / respect as women do. For women if its broken then thats it. Ur lifes most likely gonna be rubbish kus everyone will hate and judge u. It is stupid and it seems to be very prominent in asian communities. Not sure about others but in the asian one it can make or break ur life.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Be my guest.

*guts because you're referring to the two of us.

Thanks babe. You can the bridesmaid at our wedding x

No thanks, don't want weird trolls at a wedding :lol:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
No thanks, don't want weird trolls at a wedding :lol:

Noo they'd ruin it. Let's forget about inviting the Oxbridgers too.

And btw did anyone get a creepy PM from OP?
I dont blame you, muslim girls can be extremly beautiful. good luck mate
Original post by neal95
I dont blame you, muslim girls can be extremly beautiful. good luck mate

Exactly!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrincessBO$$

Spoiler

:rofl: just seen that LMAO
Original post by Habina786xx
This is so beautiful of you :smile:

And I'd expect the man to convert into islam in order to marry me xox

Posted from TSR Mobile

Even if he cares nothing for the religion and doesnt abide by it like u may do? Wouldn't that cause some tensions? And doesn't it make his conversion completely pointless. He may as well not have converted. Just a thought :smile:
I can't wait to place her on my lap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mrsingh105
I can't wait to place her on my lap.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And I cant wait till she takes her bra off and wears a t-shirt with her knickers before going to sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay, now people are going to take you less seriously.

Please be respectful, she wears an abaya and hijab for a reason. She wishes to viewed in a modest way only, and you're not her husband.
Original post by Eternalflames
Okay, now people are going to take you less seriously.

Please be respectful, she wears an abaya and hijab for a reason. She wishes to viewed in a modest way only, and you're not her husband.

Don't worry. I meant place her on my lap after marriage.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ur fantasizing about her as if she even knows u want to marry her and as if she is interested in a non Muslim. Maybe u shud ask her and talk about this before having crazy dreams that involve her.. just a thought
Well Sikh spirituality and Islamic spirituality seem very similar. So no, it wouldn't be by name only. And she might not require me to convert, so it really depends on her.

Absolutely haram! she would NEVER be interested let alone marry you if she is indeed practicing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still haram thoughts. Are you willing to convert for her?
There is no way with how religious she is, that she'd convert to Sikhism for you.
Original post by Eternalflames
Still haram thoughts. Are you willing to convert for her?
There is no way with how religious she is, that she'd convert to Sikhism for you.

I dont see whats wrong with it. I said after marriage. And yes if it has to be, then I will convert. I'd do anything to be with her, even that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mate, why are you wasting your efforts on a Muslim girl when you know how averse she would be to a non-Muslim relationship? Even if she was interested, there will be other obstacles she will throw in your way, e.g. opposition from her family and asking you to convert. We can see that you're already lusting after her - don't get confused between love and lust. Do yourself a favour, move on and find someone else who won't give you endless problems like a Muslim girl will. You're a Sikh man, you must have heard that Sikh kudiyan are easy lays once you load them with alcohol so if I were you I wouldn't be so judgmental about the ones who do drink and go clubbing. You don't have to drink yourself but if it's sex you want, it's right there for the taking. Go to a big desi party with some Punjabi music, you'll find loads of potential lays there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending