Birmingham graduate medicine - 2017 entry (a101) Watch

This discussion is closed.
Arch1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi,

I couldn't see a thread for this so have started one here. Have only received the application confirmation. Feel free to post anything.
RoadsideRomeo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Arch1)
Hi,

I couldn't see a thread for this so have started one here. Have only received the application confirmation. Feel free to post anything.
Same here. Quite surprised that they said they'll get back to us in 15 days!
Panacea.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi guys, fellow applicant here. I've also got the generic 'application received' email and nothing else. Good luck!
Arch1
Rep:
?
I just received an email saying that my application has been reviewed by the admissions team and has now been passed to the admissions tutor. Anyone else get this?
RoadsideRomeo
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Arch1)
I just received an email saying that my application has been reviewed by the admissions team and has now been passed to the admissions tutor. Anyone else get this?

OMG. No I've not received that What time did it come in?
Arch1
Rep:
?
(Original post by NafNaf39)
OMG. No I've not received that What time did it come in?
About 10 this morning. Don't worry it probably depends when they get round to looking at your application/when you sent it off
RoadsideRomeo
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Arch1)
About 10 this morning. Don't worry it probably depends when they get round to looking at your application/when you sent it off
Yeah true
Domo-Kun
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Arch1)
I got that email too, but nothing else since!
RoadsideRomeo
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Anyone had any further communication?
Mdc22
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Anyone had any further communication?
I had a survey today.. 🙈 Made my heart rate go when I saw university of Birmingham on it!
RoadsideRomeo
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by bmd2)
I had a survey today.. 🙈 Made my heart rate go when I saw university of Birmingham on it!
Haha same.

My stomach did a flip when I saw 'University of Birmingham'...
AmaduM
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by bmd2)
LOOOL! Same.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Panacea.
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by bmd2)
Same here haha

(Original post by Arch1)
I also received this about 10 minutes before the survey! All these Bham false alarm emails shredding my nerves.
RoadsideRomeo
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Think I'm heading straight for a rejection. Not received any of those emails :'(
Panacea.
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Think I'm heading straight for a rejection. Not received any of those emails :'(
I thought you said above that they sent you a link to the survey?
RoadsideRomeo
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Panacea.)
I thought you said above that they sent you a link to the survey?
Yes I did receive that email ONLY but I haven't gotten the ones about passing it onto the admissions tutor
Panacea.
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes I did receive that email ONLY but I haven't gotten the ones about passing it onto the admissions tutor
To be fair the person above said they got that email a week ago and I only got it yesterday, so they could well still be sending them out
RoadsideRomeo
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Panacea.)
To be fair the person above said they got that email a week ago and I only got it yesterday, so they could well still be sending them out
I hope so too

Thank you
Katnmort
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello all. I havent posted before but have been stalking for a while!

I put my application in for uob in september and haven't got any emails other than the survey one. I'm just trying to focus on other things and remember that they have so many applications to get through.
Katnmort
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Did anybody receive any more emails this week? I think last year interview dates went out in late november
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.73%
The paper was reasonable (1173)
54.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (467)
21.61%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.38%

Watched Threads