The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Edinburgh offers 2017

Has anyone had an offer from Edinburgh yet?
I'm applying for Physics. Choices: Oxford, Manchester, St Andrews, Edinburgh and Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Birchwood12
Has anyone had an offer from Edinburgh yet?
I'm applying for Physics. Choices: Oxford, Manchester, St Andrews, Edinburgh and Exeter

This will be interesting to hear...
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
I have gotten an unconditional offer for Politics and Social and Economic History. I also applied to Oxford, Durham, Manchester, and Exeter.
My son has an offer to read Computer Science and Mathematics, but he's an international student (US).
Reply 4
They do international students first then domestic students. International students get offers around now then domestic students a lot later.
Original post by ivanatahan
I have gotten an unconditional offer for Politics and Social and Economic History. I also applied to Oxford, Durham, Manchester, and Exeter.

Well done! If I may ask, are you an international student and what are your predictions?
Original post by cosplayqueen
Well done! If I may ask, are you an international student and what are your predictions?

Yes, I'm from the US. I have 5s in AP English Lang. and US History, 4s in AP Psychology and AP World History (self studied). I have predicted 5s in both AP Economics tests, AP Lit., AP European History, AP US Government, and AP Comparative Government (self studying).
Yes, I'm from the US. I have 5s in AP English Lang. and US History, 4s in AP Psychology and AP World History (self studied). I have predicted 5s in both AP Economics tests, AP Lit., AP European History, AP US Government, and AP Comparative Government (self studying).

Cool! Well done on your offer!
Cool! Well done on your offer!

Thank you! I couldn't help but notice that you are a Cambridge applicant. How is that going? What other unis have you applied to?
Thank you! I couldn't help but notice that you are a Cambridge applicant. How is that going? What other unis have you applied to?

It's going okay! Handed in my submitted work today, so hopefully that will come tomorrow. I'm also applying to St Andrews, Durham and Royal Holloway London (which I already have an offer for). Also applying to NYU. How about you?
Just got an offer for chem engi literally 10 minutes ago ^^
Awesome! Are you an international student? Well done man!!!
Awesome! Are you an international student? Well done man!!!

i am an international student :smile: indonesian here i see that you're a fellow cambridge applicant?
Original post by fontaine97
i am an international student :smile: indonesian here i see that you're a fellow cambridge applicant?

Yes I am! Where else are you applying?
Yes I am! Where else are you applying?
I'm applying to Imperial, Manchester, and Cambridge as well as a number of other overseas universities. How about you?
Original post by fontaine97
I'm applying to Imperial, Manchester, and Cambridge as well as a number of other overseas universities. How about you?

Cambridge, St Andrews, Edinburgh, Durham, Royal Holloway :smile:
It's going okay! Handed in my submitted work today, so hopefully that will come tomorrow. I'm also applying to St Andrews, Durham and Royal Holloway London (which I already have an offer for). Also applying to NYU. How about you?

As I mentioned, I also applied to Oxford, Durham, Manchester, and Exeter. :smile:
Edinburgh was the first offer I received, on the 11th of October!! AAA to study Biological Sciences :smile:
Reply 18
Just got unconditional offer for English Literature and History!
I'm a AP student from China. (At first I planned to go to US colleges and didn't give a thought to UK, until September :wink:
I took 10 APs, got 5s for Chemistry, Calculus BC /G10 || Biology, English Lit, US History, Environmental Science, Macro& Microeconomics /G11
4s for Statistics /G10 || English Lang /G11
New SAT: 730 760
TOEFL 111 (30,30,23,28)

hope the information would be helpful_(:з」∠)_
good luck
Original post by ceremonials
Edinburgh was the first offer I received, on the 11th of October!! AAA to study Biological Sciences :smile:

Well done!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending