The Student Room Group

Becoming an accountant

im 16years old and i am studying ICT,BUSINESS and SOCIOLOGY A levels along with EPQ ( undecided topic atm), what else qualifications to i need to become an accountant, any experience?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by rukhsana786
im 16years old and i am studying ICT,BUSINESS and SOCIOLOGY along with EPQ ( undecided topic atm), what else qualifications to i need to become an accountant, any experience?

Maths and English (Assuming its not compulsory, but i'm sure it is)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Desi_Scotsman
Maths and English (Assuming its not compulsory, but i'm sure it is)

iv done that GCSE level
I'm sorry I'm going to have to bump this question
But i just wanted to say good luck for whatever you do.!
Just to let you know. But accountancy seems to be a saturated job area at the moment.
Reply 5
thanks
Reply 6
Original post by 2016_GCSE
Just to let you know. But accountancy seems to be a saturated job area at the moment.

saturated job area?
saturated job area?

There is Low Demand and high numbers of Accountants.
im 16years old and i am studying ICT,BUSINESS and SOCIOLOGY A levels along with EPQ ( undecided topic atm), what else qualifications to i need to become an accountant, any experience?

Maths and Economics and ESPECIALLY maths!:tongue:

Spoiler

Reply 9
Original post by sunshine774
Maths and Economics and ESPECIALLY maths!:tongue:

Spoiler

im not studying maths or economics for A level tho
awh thanks btw
im not studying maths or economics for A level tho
awh thanks btw

It´s OK!:smile: I would love to be an accountant or banker and I am studying maths, economics, chemistry and an EPQ!:wink:
It´s OK!:smile: I would love to be an accountant or banker and I am studying maths, economics, chemistry and an EPQ!:wink:

awh uv chosen good topics
btw what EPQ topic will you choose, im struggling to think of one and i want to link it to banking
awh uv chosen good topics
btw what EPQ topic will you choose, im struggling to think of one and i want to link it to banking

Lol not even thought about it yet no idea, yeah I want to link mine to economics or banking:redface: You have any idea I´m really struggling... no idea where to start!
Lol not even thought about it yet no idea, yeah I want to link mine to economics or banking:redface: You have any idea I´m really struggling... no idea where to start!

same i hav no idea , i need help

Quick Reply