Posted from OtherWorld

It's tasha :tongue:

Yehh next time ofc watch out
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
120,002 :yy:

Official Top Ten Leaderboard for Part 11:

Hi Matrix, thanks for doing this :smile:

Unfortunately this is incorrect for the last thread. Please see what @04MR17 posted in the last thread:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=68146536&postcount=7544

Some of you eagle-eyed readers may have noticed that this leader board does not match the full leader board, this is because there are imposter accounts whose posts have been transferred to Arbuthnot- .

I can explain more to you off the boards if you would like, but for the last thread part, please make a note of all posts made by PT (across as many accounts as you can find) and transfer them across to Arbuthnot's total. Please see my latest PM for more info.

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by spotify95

Unfortunately this is incorrect for the last thread. Please see what @04MR17 posted in the last thread:

I can explain more to you off the boards if you would like, but for the last thread part, please make a note of all posts made by PT (across as many accounts as you can find) and transfer them across to Arbuthnot's total.

You posted the wrong number can we have a edit. Also can you space out the 100 post stats in your op post, its all clustered together. Thanks :smile:

Posted from OtherWorld

I can explain more to you off the boards if you would like, but for the last thread part, please make a note of all posts made by PT (across as many accounts as you can find) and transfer them across to Arbuthnot's total.

Might want to edit your number :wink:

Cool, I'm currently in the process of doing this :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by tasha_tah

It's tasha :tongue:

Yehh next time ofc watch out
Posted from TSR Mobile

tashi toto :ahee:

Posted from OtherWorld
Original post by mr T 999

tashi toto :ahee:

Posted from OtherWorld

:hand: can I have some Teaaaaaaaa:mmm: U get it u get it ? :ahee::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You posted the wrong number can we have a edit. Also can you space out the 100 post stats in your op post, its all clustered together. Thanks :smile:

Posted from OtherWorld

This has now been dealt with - thank you! :smile:

Seems like it bunched everything up when I used the copy and paste (it tends to do this...)

Might want to edit your number :wink:

Cool, I'm currently in the process of doing this :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorted :smile:

Thanks :smile: Gratefully appreciated :yep: I've sent you a PM as to why this is the case :smile:

120 112
you didn't report me then? I thought you did since you I kept posting those emojis. But I'm glad you didn't I don't think its Spotify he wasn't online then. It must have been 04MR17
I did, it was uncalled for in my view and CT agreed... You knew you were making another user uncomfortable and yet you continued.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Sorted :smile:

Thanks :smile: Gratefully appreciated :yep: I've sent you a PM as to why this is the case :smile:

No worries - I have edited it now :smile:
I have just read that and I do recall the situation occurring. Thanks for that. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Spoiler

Tagging members of the Counting Society who were not featured in the top ten leader board.
I love it.:h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
I love it.:h:

Thanks! :excited:
Posted from TSR Mobile
I've edited the OP slightly by putting the rules and thread features into expand tags, which will mean that the rules will be visible when the section is clicked on/expanded. A bit like the "How to spot cheating" bit at the very bottom.
OP looks great! So spacious and modern :yep:. I was thinking that when we get that article a bit more exciting we could put a link into all of the current OPs.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
I did, it was uncalled for in my view and CT agreed... You knew you were making another user uncomfortable and yet you continued.

Spoiler

I knew it was you :angry: it was only a joke and matrix knew. You could have pm or vm me telling me to stop if you didn't like it :colonhash: there was no need to report me for it! I would have stopped if you asked me to. You were too quick to report instead of trying to sort things out with me, I'm very reasonable person.

Spoiler

No worries - I have edited it now :smile:
I have just read that and I do recall the situation occurring. Thanks for that. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries :yep:

(edited 7 years ago)
120120:smile:May I make a suggestion?
I saw a few threads ago (I love how I can say that nonchalantly) that @spotify95 when posting the leader board tagged in all members. It seemed to be really effective: a wide range of users were posting, not just the usual suspects as is happening here. I know it takes a while but now that you've totalled up PT's posts there isn't that many left to mention.

What do you think?
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest