The Student Room Group

In your opinion what are the best games to play on Android?

Oh and please suggest something other than Jetpack joyride, Temple run 2 etc. Need something to do when I'm waiting for an event to occur in a given day.
Fruit Ninja
I swear I am boss at that game :yep:
Reply 2
Swordigo! It's a 2D platform with many hours of gameplay. Has a Zelda like feel complete with tricky dungeons, XP and boss fights. It's free on Android!

The Room 1, 2 and 3 by Fireproof Games. Wear headphones, it's a creepy, atmospheric puzzle game. You do have to pay but it's well worth it! This studio is amazing and they deserve every penny!

Monument Valley. Again, have to buy but it's beautiful.

You can actually get the first 2 Tomb Raiders on your phone now. Very cheap.

Limbo's good. This may have been free or £1

Also The Bard's Tale. You can play the 2009 parody plus the original trilogy on your phone. The Bard's Tale 2009 is an absolute gem and very funny. You'll get several hours worth of gameplay out of this game. This is a cheap way to play this game

Icebreaker by Nitrome. Very funny puzzle game involving Vikings. Is free.

Most Lego games are avaliable.
Slightly addicted to Starlink...
These suggestions seem to be awesome. I'm searching em up rn.
Original post by Conceited
Only games worth playing on a mobile device are the Telltale games. No question about it.

What an awsome user name you got there :tongue:
Original post by Dynamic_Vicz
Oh and please suggest something other than Jetpack joyride, Temple run 2 etc. Need something to do when I'm waiting for an event to occur in a given day.

XCom, if you like strategy and have a relatively powerful phone.
Ah yes strategy games! I tried some chess games but they were rubbish. Do you play chess on your mobile?
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Fruit Ninja
I swear I am boss at that game :yep:

High score on arcade? :hmmm:
Original post by Dynamic_Vicz
Ah yes strategy games! I tried some chess games but they were rubbish. Do you play chess on your mobile?

Nope, I have zero knowledge of chess strategy!

XCCOM scales from being simple enough to enjoy the story and character customisation, all the way through to brutally difficult that has you fearing for the lives of your soldiers every single turn. It's a pricey game on the scale of Android games, but it's a first class experience.
Original post by TheOtherSide.
High score on arcade? :hmmm:

I can't remember lol
I uninstalled it for pokémon go :tongue:
It was good, for me anyway XD
Sword and Sworcery, Monument Valley, Badland

Only titles I feel are worth it for mobile gaming

Reigns has a pretty interesting concept, but I've never played it before so who knows
good old solitaire

Clash of the clans is pretty good
android game is not very popular but still there are some worth playing games like pubg and genshin impact
u can also do cloud gamming on it like netforce
if your android is a gamming phone then cloud gamming is worth it one can play almost all ps4 games on it
pubg
love live school idol festival and bleach brave souls are two of the most addictive games i've played on android

Quick Reply

Latest