The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gob Bluth
Ah never realised about the ea store bit. I'm level 34 so got loads of boosts to use!

The special I was referring to is the black totw one. Got Carlos Eduardo I think, the reserve on this week totw. Can sell him for 9000 it looks like? Just wondering why he is so expensive at 81 rating.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's expensive cause he's rare. Would sell / quick sell myself.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
He's expensive cause he's rare. Would sell / quick sell myself.

Never quick sell pal unless it's a very common card that you'd barely get more for on the transfer market.
Original post by Lúcio
Never quick sell pal unless it's a very common card that you'd barely get more for on the transfer market.

I've quick selled informs before that were barely going for over their quick sell, can't be ****ed waiting around
Original post by Kenan and Kel
I've quick selled informs before that were barely going for over their quick sell, can't be ****ed waiting around

That's really surprising tbh; even for less desirable players, you would expect informs to go for significantly more than their quick sell value.

Went big yesterday and shelled out 9k on Carrasco. Only 82 rated but he has great pace on the wing with solid shooting and respectable strength.
So is it worth buying any packs? Which ones if so?

I'm having trouble working out how to sell him, apparently untradeable or something. Am i doing something wrong haha?
So is it worth buying any packs? Which ones if so?

I'm having trouble working out how to sell him, apparently untradeable or something. Am i doing something wrong haha?

You're probably better off buying draft tokens than packs.
15k gets you a draft token, and if you can get 4 wins in a row against CPU (on whichever difficulty you like), you'll get way more than the 15k you put in, in terms of rewards :smile:

Nah, some cards you get are untradeable depending on how you get the packs. I have Pastore as untradeable but I have an Argentinian spine to my side so it doesn't hinder chemistry.
Original post by Lúcio
You're probably better off buying draft tokens than packs.
15k gets you a draft token, and if you can get 4 wins in a row against CPU (on whichever difficulty you like), you'll get way more than the 15k you put in, in terms of rewards :smile:

Nah, some cards you get are untradeable depending on how you get the packs. I have Pastore as untradeable but I have an Argentinian spine to my side so it doesn't hinder chemistry.

Ah ffs I'm stuck with him then...

I'll try the draft then, if I can just play on amateur and do that sounds good!
Ah ffs I'm stuck with him then...

I'll try the draft then, if I can just play on amateur and do that sounds good!

Yeah unfortunately mate.

As far as draft goes, the rewards are the same regardless of difficulty - you just get more coins from matches if you play harder difficulties.
It's stupid tbh - they really should make it so that winning on Legendary gives you better rewards.

I normally do mine on professional - used to go on World Class, but I had a few close calls :tongue:
Original post by Lúcio
Yeah unfortunately mate.

As far as draft goes, the rewards are the same regardless of difficulty - you just get more coins from matches if you play harder difficulties.
It's stupid tbh - they really should make it so that winning on Legendary gives you better rewards.

I normally do mine on professional - used to go on World Class, but I had a few close calls :tongue:

Stop being a pussy and play online draft!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by difeo
Stop being a pussy and play online draft!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm too mad pal - got screwed over hilariously in my last two.

15k coins is a lot you know!!
Amateurs.

Go to the 59th minute and snipe.

Buy that 'Increase transfer size' thing and then go to work on contracts and squad fitness.

Play online draft ffs. Might be harder but you get better rewards.
Original post by Rk2k14
Play online draft ffs. Might be harder but you get better rewards.

I'm poverty though, keep losing after 1 or 2 wins.
I get #wellangry too - at least against CPU it's virtually a guaranteed max reward!

Sick of seeing a dab every time I concede!!
Reply 6872
Dab celebration is only celebration I use when I score.

Should use united in particular
Original post by Lúcio

Sick of seeing a dab every time I concede!!

:rofl:
Original post by Dirtybit
:rofl:

Seriously, they'll score some EAIDS goal like a 40 yarder with a deflection and then dab like they meant it...
Online FUT draft is mostly a waste of time. I've won it consecutively 3 times now, and I've got no one semi-decent in value from it, apart from Yaya once (although is pretty decent).
First time i ever did FUT draft (16) i got to the 3rd round. Ended up getting Sturridge and sold him for 40k.

Luke do you play regular seasons online?:colonhash:
Original post by Rk2k14
First time i ever did FUT draft (16) i got to the 3rd round. Ended up getting Sturridge and sold him for 40k.

Luke do you play regular seasons online?:colonhash:

Just did an offline draft and got Griezmann from one of my reward packs :wink:

Yeah I do online seasons and I have a second team for offline so my first team get their fitness back between games.
I could sell Griezmann for about 250k but he goes perfectly with my team since I have a lot of La Liga and Atletico players.

Sell or nah?
San Jose (81) was the best player I got from winning semi pro draft. Maybe need to notch up to professional? Though I struggle to score on world class.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest