The Student Room Group

Top 5 TV Series.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Illimitable
Ah I've seen Breaking Bad, Prison Break and The Walking Dead but what is Scrubs about?

It's a comedy which begins based on the life of a newly graduated medic. It's amazing. I completely fell in love with all the characters.
Original post by FailedMyMocks
Never heard such Rubbish. Cheapest form of entertainment there is. With the quality and range of shows you get to watch I think it is good value for money.

Netflix isn't the only way to watch it though.
1) Pretty Little Liars
2) The Vampire Diaries
3) Prison Break
4) The Originals
5) Merlin
It's a comedy which begins based on the life of a newly graduated medic. It's amazing. I completely fell in love with all the characters.

Ah, I think I might start to watch that.
Reply 84
Greys anatomy
PLL
How to get away with murder
scandal
Stranger things (just stardted this show)

And Haters back off
Dexter gets boring after season 4.

I found it was good until season 6.. It gets a bit messy and prolonged after that. They should have quit whilst they were ahead. But then again same can be said for Prison Break in seasons 3 and four.
Original post by saraxh
1) Pretty Little Liars
2) The Vampire Diaries
3) Prison Break
4) The Originals
5) Merlin

All girly shows except Prison Break which I've actually seen. You should watch Scream Queens I think you'll find it pretty interesting.
Ah, I think I might start to watch that.

Go for it! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Quantico
Suits
Arrow
Gotham
Mr Robot
I found it was good until season 6.. It gets a bit messy and prolonged after that. They should have quit whilst they were ahead. But then again same can be said for Prison Break in seasons 3 and four.

True. The drag on Prison Break made it boring to watch in them season but I carried on until the end for some reason.
Original post by Sayfi
Greys anatomy
PLL
How to get away with murder
scandal
Stranger things (just stardted this show)

And Haters back off

Whats PLL?
Go for it! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Thank you! :smile:
Original post by InventingLight
Quantico
Suits
Arrow
Gotham
Mr Robot

Only seen Arrow and Mr. Robot have heard of Gotham and Suits but haven't seen them.
Ohh I might start watching Humans again. What order you planning on going with?

Including ones I've watched:
Flash
LoT
Supergirl
Arrow

Need to start Supergirl and Arrow but I'm about 1/2 way through LoT atm

Yeah, start watching Humans again. S1 was exceptional and I'm hoping S2 will be the same.
All girly shows except Prison Break which I've actually seen. You should watch Scream Queens I think you'll find it pretty interesting.

Merlin isn't :colone: I watched a bit of Scream Queens but idk if i'll watch more.
Reply 95
Whats PLL?

Pretty little liars
Reply 96
Original post by retro_turtles
I started prisom break but it was long and bbt i found it too plain

Take that back
Original post by eruditeprincess
Including ones I've watched:
Flash
LoT
Supergirl
Arrow

Need to start Supergirl and Arrow but I'm about 1/2 way through LoT atm

Yeah, start watching Humans again. S1 was exceptional and I'm hoping S2 will be the same.

Nice! LoT does get better when you catch up. My friend told me Supergirl is so bad and to never watch it and I hope the same for Humans because that is really good!
Original post by saraxh
Merlin isn't :colone: I watched a bit of Scream Queens but idk if i'll watch more.

Oh and Scream Queens if kind of a unique show in terms of story line and characters definitely worth the watch.
Original post by Sayfi
Pretty little liars

Ohh the girly show I've heard of it but never watched it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending