The Student Room Group

Pakistani tea seller got a makeover!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by ItisAyaz
Haha ik we Pmd each other and i never sent a pic? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao. You are very bhulakad. :facepalm: Obviously, you have.
Original post by Saba XD
Lmao. You are very bhulakad. :facepalm: Obviously, you have.

Ohh i legit have a bad memory but somehow know half the quran alhamdulillah:rofl:
Original post by Lord Samosa
I make good tea too

Do you have blue eyes though? :tongue:
Think of the darkest brown eyes you've ever seen, then imagine them to be even darker. That's what my eyes look like :colonhash:
Original post by IdeasForLife
I feel us Pakistanis prioritize the wrong issues and perhaps that's why our country is in the bad state it is. Whilst I bear no negative thoughts or feelings towards the guy above, he isn't the chaiwala we should concentrate on. This is - https://www.facebook.com/ilmfeed/photos/a.1375393122729413.1073741828.1375314042737321/1788552811413440/?type=3&theater
And he's not alone, there are so many more like that.

Exactly this. :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lord Samosa
Think of the darkest brown eyes you've ever seen, then imagine them to be even darker. That's what my eyes look like :colonhash:

Do you wish you had blue eyes?
:rofl: :rofl:
I've never really cared tbh, I'm fine with brown eyes, they suit me:tongue:
I feel us Pakistanis prioritize the wrong issues and perhaps that's why our country is in the bad state it is. Whilst I bear no negative thoughts or feelings towards the guy above, he isn't the chaiwala we should concentrate on. This is - https://www.facebook.com/ilmfeed/photos/a.1375393122729413.1073741828.1375314042737321/1788552811413440/?type=3&theater
And he's not alone, there are so many more like that.

Original post by Saba XD
Basically, in Pakistan, not a lot of people have blue eyes hence, when his first photo was taken by a photograher, it went viral. Another reason was that he was just a normal tea seller.

ok wait. i don't get this. where does your loyalty lie? are you british first or paktistani? if you're pakistani then what r u still doing in the UK? you want to have a serious discussion then sure lets have one. don't pick and choose points that are advantageous to you and then when someone rationale comes along to shed light on other not so pretty points you then take the easy way out by reporting the post to the moderators in the hope of getting that person banned.
Reply 89
Original post by Risobelle
ok wait. i don't get this. where does your loyalty lie? are you british first or paktistani? if you're pakistani then what r u still doing in the UK? you want to have a serious discussion then sure lets have one. don't pick and choose points that are advantageous to you and then when someone rationale comes along to shed light on other not so pretty points you then take the easy way out by reporting the post to the moderators in the hope of getting that person banned.

Huh? Who did I report?
O.M.G he is sooo good looking. His eyes are awesome. I think I'm in love haha :biggrin:

I'm Chinese.

My loyalty is to Mordor.

Spoiler

I am in the UK because there is more sunlight here than in Mordor. I can get my vitamin D here.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Saba XD
Huh? Who did I report?

please answer the question. where does your loyalty lie. are you british first or pakistani?
Reply 93
please answer the question. where does your loyalty lie. are you british first or pakistani?

Please, make sense.

I'm the one with the flag. Right there. You can't miss me.

Original post by Saba XD
Please, make sense.

clearly i've touched a nerve in you. so you don't want to answer a basic question. i guess we know the answer to your question then.

lovely :tongue:
Reply 96
clearly i've touched a nerve in you. so you don't want to answer a basic question. i guess we know the answer to your question then.

Hit a nerve with what? Whatever you were on about*had*nothing to do with this thread. Maybe, you missed the whole point of this thread. Wouldn't blame you. You seem very stuck minded.
Original post by Saba XD
I get what you mean and where you are coming from, that doesn't mean we are prioritising the wrong things. The man that I have referred to in the OP, is poor as well. He has 17 brothers and sisters, and he said that there is no electricity in his house. He was selling a cup of tea for 20 rupees. And, only him and two other brothers work in his household and he has to support his 14 brothers and sisters who are younger than him. So, I think we are prioritising the right thing, as this modelling contract will help him.

lool Holy crap 17 brothers and sisters??? tbh....I know us asians do like our big families....I am proud of him though....from being a "Chai Wala" to Hit Wala" has done the trick lol and I know how hard it can be in Pakistan...seen it with my own eyes.

BDW....what can you do if my loyalty is with the UK or with Pakistan?

Just another nerd sitting behind the computer thinking "I am it"?

and who said you only have to be loyal to one country? Ever heard of DUAL Nationality?

Google it....it might help :smile:
Reply 99
Original post by Eternalflames

^^This exactly, plus others :lol:

:lol:

Original post by Eternalflames
I'm 21, so you are a bacha to me :tongue:

Hehe, then you're a bachi to me, as I'm 23. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest