5.The Tatami Galaxy
Stos
ste
stds9
stng
stv
- True Detective (season 1)
- Breaking Bad
- Modern Family/Community (fav. comedies)
- Westworld (so far)
- Arrested Development (apart from season by netflix)
Game of Thrones
The 100
Marvel Agents of SHIELD
The Apprentice
Law and Order
Original post by dididid
how have you never heard of prison break.... one of the best tv shows I've ever seen .

No I've seen Prison Break I though you meant a show called Break.
Original post by Lauren-x-
I don't really watch many currently, but..

1. Humans - s1 was last year and s2 is out in 3 days! (channel 4!)
2. Daredevil (if that counts? I also liked Luke Cage & Jessica Jones!)
3. How I Met Your Mother....I watched it all throughout AS mock & exam period, was a great go-to show and gives me memories (of stress) :tongue:
4. Dark Mirrors (haven't seen it all but it's brilliant so far, if a little traumatising haha)
5. Big Bang Theory (with the Office UK as a close 2nd to it) :smile:

Also really excited for Sherlock!

I watched Humans a long time ago and I'm up to date with The Big Bang Theory. I've been told to watch Daredevil so I might check it out.
Original post by Funnycatvideos
1.The Wire
2.Legend of the Galactic Heroes
3.Six Feet Under
4.Oz
5.The Tatami Galaxy

I've heard of The Wire but haven't heard of the rest.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by dr_sepheroth
Stos
ste
stds9
stng
stv

Never heard of any of them,
Original post by Illimitable
People keep telling me to watch GOT but I don't know if it will be worth it.

It really is. I was highly skeptical before watching it but absolutely hooked when I did.
Original post by mstrcvk
- True Detective (season 1)
- Breaking Bad
- Modern Family/Community (fav. comedies)
- Westworld (so far)
- Arrested Development (apart from season by netflix)

I've seen Breaking Bad and heard of Arrested Development and haven't heard of the others.
Original post by Asiangirl_18
Game of Thrones
The 100
Marvel Agents of SHIELD
The Apprentice
Law and Order

I've been told to watch The 100 and GoT. Seen a little bit of The Apprentice but it isn't even that interesting.
Original post by Quamquam123
It really is. I was highly skeptical before watching it but absolutely hooked when I did.

Ah ok, quite a lot if people said this.
Utopia
Game of Thrones
True Detective (Season 1)
House
Friends
Thinking about watching GoT. Heard of Friends and True Detective but not the rest.
Thinking about watching GoT. Heard of Friends and True Detective but not the rest.

Utopia is a conspiracy thriller and, in my opinion, possibly the best British TV show of the 21st century. Very tense and often very uncomfortable to watch, gorgeously shot and with superb use of colour and music. There's only twelve episodes (spread over two six episode seasons)and it's free on Channel 4's website, so you can polish off the entire series in under a week. Id definitely watch the first episode if it sounds like your kind of thing (in fact checking to see if it's on the website has got me rewatching it now).

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/utopia
Thanks, I'll definitely give it a shot. You should watch shows like Breaking Bad, Prison Break, The Big Bang Theory, Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow and shows like that.
You should watch shows like Breaking Bad,

Seen it, love it :yep:

Prison Break

Seen it, first season was excellent but the rest sorta fell apart as they tried to keep the formula working imo.

The Big Bang Theory,

Not a fan, to be honest :no:

Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow and shows like that.

I love Netflix's Marvel shows aimed at more mature audiences (if you had asked about a top ten, Daredevil would probably have made its way in there somewhere), but could never get into the shows you've listed.
Ah I get what you mean by Prison Break but you should give it a go it isn't that bad at the end.
Ah I get what you mean by Prison Break but you should give it a go it isn't that bad at the end.

I've already watched it all the way through, I meant the first season was great and it was 2, 3 and 4 that fell apart.
I get what you mean it was because of the whole Scylla thing as well.

Quick Reply

Latest