The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5460
Reply 5461
Original post by IdeasForLife
Some people deserve them.

Indeed. May Allah guide these people. Ameen.
salam
hope all are well :borat:
this depression is eating me inside :sad: have a headache for past 2 days :lol:
--------
ignore the new troll friends :giggle:
Original post by fatima1998
salam
--------

W. Salaam, hope you're well now. Just report them and stay away from TSR for a while and hopefully they'll be dealt with next time you log on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5464
salam
--------

Wa'alaykum Assalaam x
Alhamdulillah but I feel weird too tbh.
Shall I pm you?
Original post by Enginerd.
W. Salaam, hope you're well now. Just report them and stay away from TSR for a while and hopefully they'll be dealt with next time you log on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i dont use TSR as much like i use to :lol: nowdays, i am usually on this thread....

Original post by h333
Wa'alaykum Assalaam x
Alhamdulillah but I feel weird too tbh.
Shall I pm you?

nah you dont have to :nah: i dont want to give too much trouble to others :lovehug:

why are you feeling weird hun :sad:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5466
i dont use TSR as much like i use to :lol: nowdays, i am usually on this thread....

nah you dont have to :nah: i dont want to give too much trouble to others :lovehug:

why are you feeling weird hun :sad:

Dont ever say that 😐 youve never given trouble.

I will pm you.
asexual basically means that you dont have sexual desires and more likely to have no intimacy in a relationship! its very difficult to explain so i dont know how to explain :lol:

So like you have a low sex-drive? Not that you aren't attracted to men?
How do you come to believe you're 'asexual'?
Original post by h333
So many reports :frown:

I literally felt like that yday. I'm getting tired.

salam
--------

Walaykum asalaam.
Alhamdulillah. Hope you are too x
Ah I really hate when I get headaches too. Have some yoghurt. I swear it helps.

Inna lillahi wa inna iayhi rajioon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Squish•

That's not the sort of questions to asking in ISOC. There is something called Google too if you need information. Plus I think it's not fair she has to give you answers like that. Idk I don't think it's right, sorry not trying to be rude :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Squish•

I have no sex drive :lol: and my orientation is straight but i am bot attracted to men by looks like people are now days :s-smilie:
Its a bit personal thing to say... But i saw something that gave me nightmares for a good time and i was in a bad condition mentally... That sort of thing make others feel good i guess but to me it was atrocious :sad: whenever i think about it, it makes me sick mentally :redface:
Hope that answer your question :h:
---------
:sorry: to others if you felt mad :redface:

Original post by Leukocyte

Walaykum asalaam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I get headache when I think about something :redface:
Next time I'll try that :tongue:

That's not the sort of questions to asking in ISOC. There is something called Google too if you need information. Plus I think it's not fair she has to give you answers like that. Idk I don't think it's right, sorry not trying to be rude :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its ok hun :hugs:
I'll try to stop that convo asap :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol they don't have to answer if they don't want to.
I'm asking what their definition of asexuality is and how it's compatible with islam. It could seem personal but it's meant to be specific to their definition not actually her although they kinda overlap; there's no way i could've phrased it without it applying to them. Even-so if it's applied to them I didn't mean it inappropriately anyway and she already said she was asexual so i'm not asking her any more than what she has said already.

Just because it has "sex-drive" in it, it's not an inappropriate, explicit question. I know there is google, google doesn't tell me what they mean by it.
Google tells me that asexuality means no sexual feelings or desires and then they mentioned not being intimate in a relationship so then comes the question; does asexuality mean you are still attracted to the opposite sex (because you are in a relationship) but just have low-sex drive or does it mean you feel no attraction to the opposite sex full stop. And how would you differentiate between low-sex drive and being asexual and also how would you come to know this if you haven't been in a relationship.

If a question/topic is not to your taste, it doesn't mean it's wrong to ask/talk about.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Zamestaneh
If you don't like IdeasForLife's posts, you could always reinterpret them in a way which makes you happy :fyi:

I would need your help with that as your the expert in that field. You did a pretty good job yourself reinterpreting the CT edit in the OP of this thread :lol:
I have no sex drive :lol: and my orientation is straight but i am bot attracted to men by looks like people are now days :s-smilie:
Its a bit personal thing to say... But i saw something that gave me nightmares for a good time and i was in a bad condition mentally... That sort of thing make others feel good i guess but to me it was atrocious :sad: whenever i think about it, it makes me sick mentally :redface:
Hope that answer your question :h:
---------
:sorry: to others if you felt mad :redface:

I get headache when I think about something :redface:
Next time I'll try that :tongue:

Its ok hun :hugs:
I'll try to stop that convo asap :h:

No you don't have to stop I just thought you wouldn't feel comfortable. But you're okay about it so it's fine :yy:

Original post by Squish•
I'm asking what their definition of asexuality is and how it's compatible with islam. It could seem personal but it's meant to be specific to their definition not actually her although they kinda overlap; there's no way i could've phrased it without it applying to them. Even-so if it's applied to them I didn't mean it inappropriately anyway and she already said she was asexual so i'm not asking her any more than what she has said already.

Just because it has "sex-drive" in it, it's not an inappropriate, explicit question. I know there is google, google doesn't tell me what they mean by it.
Google tells me that asexuality means no sexual feelings or desires and then they mentioned not being intimate in a relationship so then comes the question; does asexuality mean you are still attracted to the opposite sex (because you are in a relationship) but just have low-sex drive or does it mean you feel no attraction to the opposite sex full stop. And how would you differentiate between low-sex drive and being asexual and also how would you come to know this if you haven't been in a relationship.

If a question/topic is not to your taste, it doesn't mean it's wrong to ask/talk about.

Lol Ik about it. It's personal though to her. But by looks of it she's okay with it. I wouldn't publicise about it :/ you get trolls on TSR who take advantage of that.

I wasn't attacking you btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Squish•

thats what i am trying to say :s-smilie:
you won't have any intimacy in your relationship if you are asexual... romantic is a different thing but if it turns into intimate then it changes the definition.
Asexuality does mean that you are still attracted to men or women but you are not attracted to them because you think it would be good to have "that" with them, if that makes sense. The thing is that nowdays the equation is for the relationship is "relationship = intimate :erm: if people are in a relationship, the first thing they look for is how good he/she is in bed :angry: which i absolutely dislike the concept. being attractive is fine but if you make the attractiveness the cause of the relationship then i can assure you that it will not last long because your partner might find someone else attractive than you :erm: if you make the sex and the attractiveness the main cause of the relationship then i don't think it will last long because your partner will keep making you do things that you might dont want to do :rolleyes: people now days break up because they dont feel good enough when having sex with them and they break up :noway: what a silly way to break a relationship :lol: a relationship consists of many other things which they usually forget :sigh:
you would know that you are asexual because you would hate sexual scenes or if someone is talking about it, you would just walk away because it makes you uncomfortable, something traumatic happened in past that makes you feel like that. some can become sexual but not to an "advanced" level :lol: they will only do it if they really really love their partner and feel very comfortable with their partner and truly trust them :yy:
i hope its enough... i have replied to you last post as well so check that one as well :h:
its good if you make a thread because there are many others that are asexual :h: and i am sure they are happy to tell you :cute: as long as its not personal :lol:

No you don't have to stop I just thought you wouldn't feel comfortable. But you're okay about it so it's fine :yy:

Lol Ik about it. It's personal though to her. But by looks of it she's okay with it. I wouldn't publicise about it :/ you get trolls on TSR who take advantage of that.

I wasn't attacking you btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am fine with discussing about it but if they make fun of it then no :angry: :lol:
i'll stop if its very awkward :lol: :yy:
thanks for caring :lovehug: xx
Original post by beautifulxxx
Nothing to do with the fact that it's not to her taste...its just that if you want get into those discussions then an Islamic society is not exactly the place to have them. Although Islam is open about these topics, this thread is not reserved for this specifically.

No it's not, she was saying she didn't think it's right or fair so i said just because it's not in her taste it doesn't mean it's wrong to discuss it.
I was interested in respect to it's compatibility with islam. It's related to islam, i don't see any problem discussing it here.
But actually I guess after thinking about it; i shouldn't be talking about it here and i should just post memes here instead, because that's whats relevant and what this thread is reserved for, right?
Reply 5478
I literally felt like that yday. I'm getting tired.

Walaykum asalaam.

Inna lillahi wa inna iayhi rajioon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It makes me feel sick.
Reply 5479
Original post by Squish•
No it's not, she was saying she didn't think it's right or fair so i said just because it's not in her taste it doesn't mean it's wrong to discuss it.
I was interested in respect to it's compatibility with islam. It's related to islam, i don't see any problem discussing it here.
But actually I guess after thinking about it; i shouldn't be talking about it here and i should just post memes here instead, because that's whats relevant and what this thread is reserved for, right?

Ok seriously. No one is attacking you. They said that because it may be very personal to Fatima, just looking out for her as sisters. I know she is ok with sharing but rn she has been going through a lot so it may not be good for us to ask her too many questions regarding that on here. Yeah you can I guess ask about it but not from her. Just ask the question if you want separately and maybe someone can answer relating it to Islam if possible. Don't be upset guys.

Latest

Trending

Trending