Reply 2
Original post by AperfectBalance
Better dig my bunker 10ft Deeper.

reckon something seriois will happen?
one article states its to 'prevent' conflict
Original post by shawtyb
reckon something seriois will happen?
one article states its to 'prevent' conflict

Meh I don't know, I could imagine 20+ years time learning about this war in GCSE and A-Levels and seeing all these events lead up to a war.

But then again war is a lot harder these days and people are less willing.
Russia has recently carried out Nuclear drills with 40 million citizens.

Clinton has exclaimed that she will go to war with a nation over a Cyber Attack. (So if 1 citizen launches some kind of attack = war) Just imagine her sending troops to Russia. I would expect instant nuclear launch.

I expect WW3 in the next year as I have said before. But some people really can't look beyond the sticky mess of mainstream news.
Reply 5
Meh I don't know, I could imagine 20+ years time learning about this war in GCSE and A-Levels and seeing all these events lead up to a war.

But then again war is a lot harder these days and people are less willing.

people are less willing yes but as my boyfriends job is military, like millions of others, even if they dont want to, they have to do what their told :frown:
Original post by shawtyb
people are less willing yes but as my boyfriends job is military, like millions of others, even if they dont want to, they have to do what their told :frown:

I probably should have said leaders. Because pre nuke war was a lot cleaner (Still horrible) as no nation big or small really had a Press here to win button. Sure nukes can be shot down or disposed off but they pose a bigger threat to anyone than anything ever before.
Reply 7
I probably should have said leaders. Because pre nuke war was a lot cleaner (Still horrible) as no nation big or small really had a Press here to win button. Sure nukes can be shot down or disposed off but they pose a bigger threat to anyone than anything ever before.

i dont think its going to be a good year next year
Original post by 2016_GCSE

Clinton has exclaimed that she will go to war with a nation over a Cyber Attack. (So if 1 citizen launches some kind of attack = war) Just imagine her sending troops to Russia. I would expect instant nuclear launch.

I expect WW3 in the next year as I have said before. But some people really can't look beyond the sticky mess of mainstream news.

Absolutely ridiculous. Plus you don't just put troops in Russia rofl. Every country has an obligation not to use nukes.and Russia will not launch theirs.
Original post by shawtyb
i dont think its going to be a good year next year

I wouldnt worry or worry and see if it makes the slightest bit of difference. This is nothing like as dark as pessomistic as it was in the cold war.
Reply 10
Original post by 999tigger
I wouldnt worry or worry and see if it makes the slightest bit of difference. This is nothing like as dark as pessomistic as it was in the cold war.

i know it wont make a difference whether i worry or not but im quite fond of having a partner and my son having a dad!
Original post by cbreef
Absolutely ridiculous. Plus you don't just put troops in Russia rofl. Every country has an obligation not to use nukes.and Russia will not launch theirs.

Russia has a automatic nuclear launch system on alert as we speak.

[video="youtube;fZN2OaKFOrw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZN2OaKFOrw[/video]

She will treat Cyber Attacks like any other Attack...

But you are a fool.

There is no interest in war. Just power politics as has always happened.

Instant nuclear launch lol.
Stick to resitting your GCSE's
Original post by shawtyb
i know it wont make a difference whether i worry or not but im quite fond of having a partner and my son having a dad!

But there is no realistic threat. If you want to convince yourself there is, then go ahead. DRAMA.
Original post by shawtyb
views!!

I'm quite fond of the one outside my window.
But you are a fool.

Beat me to it.
But you are a fool.

Clinton has accused Russia of influencing the election. She is obviously not the type who will co-operate with Russia and is probably more likely than Trump to launch a nuke. What's more shocking is that Clinton told Nuclear launch times on LIVE TV... Something that is completely idiotic. She would be handing victory to the enemy in a war doing things like that.

And Russia has not done a drill in a long long time and things certainly seem to be heating up.
It's just a bit of muscle-flexing, no need to get paranoid about it. Routine training exercises like this happen all the time.
You guys are fools just leaching on main stream media and becoming glued to what they say. You should instead focus on what the people in power say and not some reporter.
You guys are fools just leaching on main stream media and becoming glued to what they say. You should instead focus on what the people in power say and not some reporter.

Says the GCSE resitter. If you insist on educating yourself and believing every video off youtube plus grawing giant phallusses and swearing at the examiner in your exam papers, then you cant really be expected to be taken seriously.

Quite capable of making my own mind up thanks very much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending