The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 04MR17
120373Welcome to Part 12: good to see you. :smile:

thank you 120381
Original post by 04MR17
120372Same. I thought you were referring to C2... How much of FP1 have you done so far?

Oh cool. I haven't done C2 yet actually. I've hardly done any FP1 so far - imaginary numbers, quadratic equations with I and complex conjugate pairs. Over half term, my teacher basically told us to kind of self teach Argand diagrams (which look horrific:erm:) so we don't have to go through them too much when we get back...
How much have you done?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eternaforest
120374 fp1 was a nightmare for me...
Haha. Lesson one for me was multiplying matrices. :yep:
120374 fp1 was a nightmare for me...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh dear :afraid:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 04MR17
120380Haha. Lesson one for me was multiplying matrices. :yep:

Have you only just started? For me matrixes were the easiest :biggrin: complex numbers starts off alright but gets hard real quick

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
120388:smile:
Original post by Matrix123
Oh cool. I haven't done C2 yet actually. I've hardly done any FP1 so far - imaginary numbers, quadratic equations with I and complex conjugate pairs. Over half term, my teacher basically told us to kind of self teach Argand diagrams (which look horrific:erm:) so we don't have to go through them too much when we get back...
How much have you done?
They're not that bad. Binomial Expansion should make more sense after C2 :yep: (or not knowing FP1). Argand diagrams aren't that bad, it's the argument bit that gets more confusing. I've done chapters 1 and 4 - which is the biggest.
Original post by Matrix123
Oh dear :afraid:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbf I did do it alongside 4 a-levels so it was a bit too much for me :tongue: ended up with a U in the final exam :rofl: if I did it again im sure id do better

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you only just started? For me matrixes were the easiest :biggrin: complex numbers starts off alright but gets hard real quick
Started it in September. Lesson one was multiplying matrices (which is halfway through chapter 4). We started there because it is one of the easiest, and the biggest (get it out of the way).
Original post by 04MR17
120388:smile:They're not that bad. Binomial Expansion should make more sense after C2 :yep: (or not knowing FP1). Argand diagrams aren't that bad, it's the argument bit that gets more confusing. I've done chapters 1 and 4 - which is the biggest.

Hmm fair enough. They look like vectors in physics, and I really really don't like vectors :rofl: <---- laughing so as to not cry about it :tongue:
Oh wow, yeah I'm only at the first half of chapter 1 :tongue:
Tbf I did do it alongside 4 a-levels so it was a bit too much for me :tongue: ended up with a U in the final exam :rofl: if I did it again im sure id do better

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh wow, that must have been a lot of work! :eek: I'm sure you would :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

^I'll edit the other post in a moment/later because the app won't let me do it :/
Posted from TSR Mobile
@Bluebutterfly310 how are you?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
@Bluebutterfly310 how are you?

Afternoon

Im so so. Found out im blind as a bat though lol

How are you??

120 400
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest