The Student Room Group

small boobs and boyfriend

My boyfriend has discussed the fact that I have very small boobs with his best mate, he knows I am really bothered about them especially as I know he is a boob man. Do I have a right to be pissed off about this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend has discussed the fact that I have very small boobs with his best mate, he knows I am really bothered about them especially as I know he is a boob man. Do I have a right to be pissed off about this?

tell your friend he has a small penis

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
he cares about your boobs, not you.

He should love you for who you are and not by your physical appearance. You deserve better than someone who is bothered by you boob size. He should love you despite this and this should not affect the love you have for each other.
Reply 4
What do you mean by "discussed'?
wtf does this mean
Reply 6
dump him
Reply 7
i would be pissed if i had a boyfriend and he discussed something like that with his friend. especially if it was an insecurity of mine. i would be so pissed off i would dump him straight away lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
Why is everyone jumping to the conclusion that by him discussing it automatically means he was being negative aboutit
Original post by RomNoob
Why is everyone jumping to the conclusion that by him discussing it automatically means he was being negative aboutit

That's exactly what I wanted to say :rofl:
Original post by Rhaenys10
That's exactly what I wanted to say :rofl:

White Knights at work
You can be pissed off that he talked to a friend about it for sure.

But some of the comments are laughable. "He should love you for who you are, not your appearance". Are people on the internet just inherent ********ters? Why is it that someone's intelligence, whether someone is kind to pets, whether someone has ambitions or aspirations...are all something you can find attractive but not someone's appearance? Hell, if I posted here that I met a girl over a shared love of a band, people would say it's romantic. If I said I met a girl cause I thought she was cracking looking..."looks don't matter".

Physical attraction is a huge part of being in a relationship. Some girls aren't attracted to guys with beards, that's fine. It's not shallow. Obviously if the lad's trying to get you to change ****, tell him to fk right off, but he's allowed to think that other girls have something more attractive than you've got. That's normal. He just cannae get caught mouthing about it to his pals haha
Reply 12
Original post by RomNoob
White Knights at work

As he is a "boobs man" its obviously negative
Original post by p29
As he is a "boobs man" its obviously negative

Its not obviously negative, I can be a "boobs man" and prefer smaller boobs
Original post by RomNoob

Cos people are posting for rep.

The way you write this seems to suggest you was doing it because he is worried about you being bothered by it.

But actually if you go out with a guy you can more or less depend on him telling all his mates everything about you sexually and physically. Party to brag, or laugh, or want to be better for you, or want to impress their mates, etc. Trust me, most guys are like this, it's just how the world works.
Reply 16
Original post by RomNoob
Its not obviously negative, I can be a "boobs man" and prefer smaller boobs

by "boobs man" she insinuated that he prefers bigger boobs. Therefore it is "obviously negative"
Original post by p29
by "boobs man" she insinuated that he prefers bigger boobs. Therefore it is "obviously negative"

Fair enough. But my first point was that we don't know what OP meant by "discussed", they were very vague and people were jumping to conclusions, anyways I doubt they're still watching the threat no response since posting it
Original post by RomNoob
Fair enough. But my first point was that we don't know what OP meant by "discussed", they were very vague and people were jumping to conclusions, anyways I doubt they're still watching the threat no response since posting it

is the gender-neutral pronoun not excessively cautious here?
Original post by cambio wechsel
is the gender-neutral pronoun not excessively cautious here?

Looking at some of the replies to this thread, not really. I'm not really in the mood to get flamed rn

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending