stupid M25
silly roadworks

Original post by Salamandastron
IM SOO EXCIIITITTEEEEEEEDEDDDDDD

i might acc die of excitement :rofl:

this never happens allow it pls ppl :hand:

You're making me excited now :tongue:

Original post by 2195
Overwhelmed. I'm writing a report that's due soon and I feel like I'm typing loads but it's not going anywhere :frown:

urgh this is me with my EPQgood luck! You got this! :yep: Just keep going with it and go back over it every so often to check that it's ok!

Original post by PandaCalavera
What an awful day.
tfwyourperiodcomeswaytooearly

:console: having this feel a lot due to my new pills - can relate and hope you are feeling better ASAP :cube:

Original post by saraxh
The taste of the food in my diet is not pleasant ahh

Would offer crisps but not sure if that is a good solution...
Urm
:hugs: ?

Original post by z33
Am craving subway rn ... Its 9:30pm wtf brain :lol:

XD subway is soo good
:drool:Z33 now I want subway fml :rofl:

I swear you are the coolest person on this site :danceboy:

Original post by Airmed
:banghead:

:console: :jumphug: :cube: :heart: :lovehug:
Crying?
@CheeseIsVeg you are so kind to everyone on this forum <3 thank you for your concern ;-;
I'm doing okay now I'm tucked up in bed! Off to a wedding tomorrow so I'm excited :P
:console: :frown: Don't like the C word. I also think I know which one this is and you're not alone :jumphug:

Original post by The_Internet
Crying?

No crying :console:
Unless absolutely necessary
but even then
no crying :hugs:
Original post by PandaCalavera
@CheeseIsVeg you are so kind to everyone on this forum <3 thank you for your concern ;-;
I'm doing okay now I'm tucked up in bed! Off to a wedding tomorrow so I'm excited :P

S'ok, my pleasure :jumphug:
Ah lovely :smile:
WOAH! Have a great one! Best wishes to the bride and groom :cube:
Sad because ...
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:console: :frown: Don't like the C word. I also think I know which one this is and you're not alone :jumphug:

but even then

You're so sweet, Cheese :smile:
And thank you :hugs:
It's ok. Also if you ever want to talk about it, please feel free to PM me, I'm always around and have similar experiences :smile:

but even then

It's OK..thanks :smile:
It's OK..thanks :smile:

Ok. Are you sure?Around if you need someone to talk to Monsieur !

Spoiler

Ok. Are you sure?Around if you need someone to talk to Monsieur !

Spoiler

Yeah i'll be fine thanks. In truth..only one person would make me feel better. Sorry for bothering you
Yeah i'll be fine thanks. In truth..only one person would make me feel better. Sorry for bothering you

I understand. Take care Monsieur :wink:
Why are people trying to argue with me over petty things?

Two days ago, I made a thread about Pakistan and someone said to me that if I'm a Pakistani then what am I still doing in UK... (makes no sense as I'm born here but ok)

Then, today, I decided to put lovely comments that I had gotten from a few TSRians in the past in my 'about me'. And, someone accused me of accepting praises from strange white knights of TSR and encouraging their thirst.

Now, I made a thread regarding cereal. All I said was that I put a little sugar in my cereal and someone said to me that 'I hope you get diabetes'.

I don't get these attitudes. :/
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm officially a minger. I don't even get attention in clubs. Any men who look in my direction don't see me. It feels very bad:frown: Just want some attention for once.:sad:
Original post by Saba XD
Why are people trying to argue with me over petty things?

Two days ago, I made a thread about Pakistan and someone said to me that if I'm a Pakistani then what am I still doing in UK... (makes no sense as I'm born here but ok)

Then, today, I decided to put lovely comments that I had gotten from a few TSRians in the past in my 'about me'. And, someone accused me of accepting praises from strange white knights of TSR and encouraging their thirst.

Now, I made a thread regarding cereal. All I said was that I put a little sugar in my cereal and someone said to me that 'I hope you get diabetes'.

I don't get these attitudes. :/

That cereal comment was mean xD

Latest