The Student Room Group

Minions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lamaragymnast
They are being used to brainwash everyone, even you have been affected. I'm not sure if it's by Russia or aliens, but defo one of them.

You've lost your brain imo, if u dont like them, why make a thread to discuss that :rofl: :lol:
End:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Omg i realised lmaoo :lol: 😂 it wasnt meant to be a debate btw lol :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha ok :tongue:

#LoveMinions :love:
(edited 7 years ago)
The one eyed one is dajjal! Not everyone will understand this. 😂
They were acceptable in 'Despicable me' squeezed in 'DM2' and milked and completely destroyed in 'minions'

I won't be surprised if they get a TV show just don't stuff it in myface thanks
Has everyone really become infected with Minions? Am I the only normal person left?
Original post by retro_turtles
They were acceptable in 'Despicable me' squeezed in 'DM2' and milked and completely destroyed in 'minions'

I won't be surprised if they get a TV show just don't stuff it in myface thanks
shutup u stupid satanic demonised freak. (jk lol)

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by hamza772000
shutup u stupid satanic demonised freak. (jk lol)

Spoiler

I would slap you if i could... get that filth away from me
I would slap you if i could... get that filth away from me
Aww :colondollar: what a privilege it'd be :h:
[video="youtube;amLZSIOWt9U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amLZSIOWt9U[/video]
Aww :colondollar: what a privilege it'd be :h:
[video="youtube;amLZSIOWt9U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amLZSIOWt9U[/video]

Get that happy **** out ma faceee
Get that happy **** out ma faceee
aww, u ok? :hugs:
They annoy the hell out of me :grumble:
aww, u ok? :hugs:

A bunch of toddlers are pissing me off fgs
A bunch of toddlers are pissing me off fgs
Aww, really? thats cute! :colondollar: pick 'em up and play with 'em hehe :colondollar:
I like them. Plenty of people find them funny, especially kids. If you wish to be misreable about them, then nothing stopping you.
:cry2:
Aww, really? thats cute! :colondollar: pick 'em up and play with 'em hehe :colondollar:

They're not the cute toddlers we all love oh no

They broke the TV they throw crap everywhere ripped the sofa and run around with scissors . ..worst of all the parents don't say ****
They're not the cute toddlers we all love oh no

They broke the TV they throw crap everywhere ripped the sofa and run around with scissors . ..worst of all the parents don't say ****
OMG they're so lovely, make me wanna be a kid again man, y u do this?? :emo: stop being grumpy man, theyre kids, let em have funnnnn :colondollar:
Original post by 999tigger
I like them. Plenty of people find them funny, especially kids. If you wish to be misreable about them, then nothing stopping you.

It's not about being miserable, it's about trying to save humanity from itself. Minions today, word war 3 tomorrow. It's a thin line.
OMG they're so lovely, make me wanna be a kid again man, y u do this?? :emo: stop being grumpy man, theyre kids, let em have funnnnn :colondollar:

LOVELY??? I am someone who adores kids but i have never wanted to scream at a kid until today.... yes let the kids burn the house the the ground yes why shouldnt we?

They hit finoscal fgs... MY BIRD MY POOR BIRD

Quick Reply

Latest