The Student Room Group

essay

anyone have any info on seedhouse (2001) view on health pleeeasssee
Original post by ebstudent
anyone have any info on seedhouse (2001) view on health pleeeasssee

I'm sure you will have been taught this if not use your library and see what articles and books you can find.
No one can do your work for you unfortunately!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Oh wow!! that's not what I was asking AT ALL and ive tried all that..I was hoping someone could recommend a book or something but thanks mate
Reply 3
Google scholar. It's not hard and to be honest you really ought to know how to do that. If you've tried the library and not found anything then you need to change your search terms. I highly doubt the library will have turned up nothing.
Original post by giella
Google scholar. It's not hard and to be honest you really ought to know how to do that. If you've tried the library and not found anything then you need to change your search terms. I highly doubt the library will have turned up nothing.

Precisely.
I wasn't trying to sound harsh but I literally typed into Google and found a fair bit of information.
So I'm sure an academic library will have a lot more.
Learning is meant to be self directed with some teaching input.
Not spoon feeding.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
And given that doing the research is more than half the work you are actually trying to get people to do that part of the work for you. If you frame your question as "can someone help me out with research terms" or "can someone tell me where I'm going wrong" we might not be so inclined to think you're trying to outsource that part of it. As it is, you're asking people to do your research for you.
Reply 6
Ok im not asking anyone to do my research for me..That's ridiculous, I obviously didn't explain mysself correctly.I came onto this site and saw that others, including yourself have asked for help with certain things and got feedback. You clearly have the wrong impression, or ive given you the wrong impression..so we'll just leave it at that. But like I said..Thankyou!!
Reply 7
Thanks for all your support and help really appreciated

Quick Reply

Latest