The Student Room Group

Minions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by retro_turtles
LOVELY??? I am someone who adores kids but i have never wanted to scream at a kid until today.... yes let the kids burn the house the the ground yes why shouldnt we?

They hit finoscal fgs... MY BIRD MY POOR BIRD

More evidence that Minions are basically behind every bad thing that happens.
LOVELY??? I am someone who adores kids but i have never wanted to scream at a kid until today.... yes let the kids burn the house the the ground yes why shouldnt we?

They hit finoscal fgs... MY BIRD MY POOR BIRD
Yes why tf not lmao, calm down, keep ur bird away, what r u gonna do when u have kids??? Spoiler alert: theyre not gonna be quiet lil' angels :mmm:
Original post by hamza772000
Yes why tf not lmao, calm down, keep ur bird away, what r u gonna do when u have kids??? Spoiler alert: theyre not gonna be quiet lil' angels :mmm:

Breaking things is not lovely omg i hope your kids break all your crap one day..

And why not mate, i will make sure they are
Breaking things is not lovely omg i hope your kids break all your crap one day..

And why not mate, i will make sure they are
Lol, bring it on kiddies, I'll join in with ma kids, let 'em have fun, unlike u, omg i acc feel for ur kids, theyre gonna have that grumpy mum yikes

and no they will not be? Are u a quiet angel?? :biggrin:
Lol, bring it on kiddies, I'll join in with ma kids, let 'em have fun, unlike u, omg i acc feel for ur kids, theyre gonna have that grumpy mum yikes

and no they will not be? Are u a quiet angel?? :biggrin:

Kids can have fun all they want but they need to learn how to behave and know the difference between whats wrong and right, you're not going to teach them by breaking stuff....maybeshh
Kids can have fun all they want but they need to learn how to behave and know the difference between whats wrong and right, you're not going to teach them by breaking stuff....maybeshh
I never said im gonna teach them that, u said they were toddlers ffs ://////////////////
I never said im gonna teach them that, u said they were toddlers ffs ://////////////////

I know they're not toddlers but i had to generalise them if you get what i mean??
I know they're not toddlers but i had to generalise them if you get what i mean??
well how old are they then?? if theyre like 7 and u tell me theyre toddlers then how tf was i gonna know huh? :colonhash: :tongue:
well how old are they then?? if theyre like 7 and u tell me theyre toddlers then how tf was i gonna know huh? :colonhash: :tongue:

Ones 6 and another is 3 lol
Ones 6 and another is 3 lol
:colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:
:colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:

sorryyyyy
sorryyyyy
its ok lol haha :tongue: but c'mon that was so misleading of, I was thinking they were some poor 2 y/o........oh well :biggrin:
its ok lol haha :tongue: but c'mon that was so misleading of, I was thinking they were some poor 2 y/o........oh well :biggrin:

It was but my frustration was fairly justified
It was but my frustration was fairly justified
eh, thats debatable :mmm:

Original post by SuperHuman98
images.jpgthis should be a minions meme thread

:cry2:

Original post by tamil fever

#LoveMinions :love:

Amazing - I loved all of these:yy::awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
eh, thats debatable :mmm:

[video="youtube;7pVfBW6N7QA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pVfBW6N7QA[/video]
[video="youtube;7pVfBW6N7QA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pVfBW6N7QA[/video]

keep that away from me
keep that away from me

This kind of music, use it, and you get amped to do ****
Whenever you hear some **** and you can't refuse it
It's just some ****, for these kids, to trash they rooms with
Just refuse whenever they asked to do ****

OMG perfect look at the last 2 lines lol :P
This kind of music, use it, and you get amped to do ****
Whenever you hear some **** and you can't refuse it
It's just some ****, for these kids, to trash they rooms with