The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mithi98
UKCAT was horrible! I got 660 average and Band 2 (VR: 530, QR: 850, AR: 600)
Verbal reasoning killed me, QR pulled the average a bit up... what about you?
Just done a S1 paper and got 5.2, quite happy with it... there is still a lot to improve

i got 700 and band 2 x

i have yet to master section 1...but they pretty much ask similar q's every year. like probability ones... sheffield is west of leeds and leeds is north of blahblah ... that type haha
Original post by Lostperson
i got 700 and band 2 x

i have yet to master section 1...but they pretty much ask similar q's every year. like probability ones... sheffield is west of leeds and leeds is north of blahblah ... that type haha

Good Luck!
Original post by 11...
where else have you applied? Did you put a back-up choice?
You seem so smart looking at your predicted and achieved grades, then how comes you didn't do as good on your ukcat??? Universities will consider this and will still invite you to interview. as long as you do well in the interview, it is fine

I applied to cardiff, queens belfast and st george. and yeah i was very dissapointed . with my scores. it was probably because i didnt prepare very much because i was doing multiple tests during that time and had a lot of stress.

But thanks!
Does anyone know the contact email for kcls undergrad medicine?
Anyone know when interviews start coming through?
Original post by rohit5148

early december.
Reply 386

early december. but if some hear sooner than you , it doesn't necessarily mean you don't stand a chance. Universities have till March to decide.
then again it depends on each uni
Reply 387
does KCL hate band 3. maybe i was a little ambitious with applying to kings medicine aahhhhhhhh.
my results are really good tho
Original post by 11...
does KCL hate band 3. maybe i was a little ambitious with applying to kings medicine aahhhhhhhh.

What are they?
Reply 389
Has anyone got a confirmation email from Kings? I haven't heard anything at all and I'm starting to get worried.
Original post by eemooz
Has anyone got a confirmation email from Kings? I haven't heard anything at all and I'm starting to get worried.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm pretty sure almost everyone has.
Reply 391

Just a confirmation email? Idk if its gone into my spam or something :/
Original post by eemooz

I haven't!! What letter does your last name end with??
Reply 393
Original post by Squish•
I haven't!! What letter does your last name end with??

M, you? :smile:
I've looked a couple pages back on this thread and apparently it's a system error and we will be contacted this following week, so don't worry. I was stressing thinking my application didn't get sent, but it seems its all being sorted :smile:
Original post by eemooz

There's no bad news to bear, not sure why he thinks everyone has as their IT system has been broken for a few weeks now! They've received my application but they didn't email me back but having emailed them they've reassured me!
Original post by 11...

Hey! I stalked last years thread and band 3 isn't favourable but I saw people get an interview with a band 3 last year so fingers crossed and good luck 👍😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unhelpful comment, I haven't received confirmation either and am not concerned as Kings have clearly stated that there is an issue at their end. This is a stressful time for people and I really do not think that comments like this are helpful (or indeed accurate).

Original post by undercover65
Unhelpful comment, I haven't received confirmation either and am not concerned as Kings have clearly stated that there is an issue at their end. This is a stressful time for people and I really do not think that comments like this are helpful (or indeed accurate).

Calm down babygirls
Original post by Squish•
Calm down babygirls

??
Original post by undercover65
??

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending