The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HAnwar
Agreeing :wink:

You don't give me much choice.

JZK for sharing. Hopefully it'll benefit you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wa iyaki indeed it does...and since Islam stresses giving to the needy you're the first that came to mind when I saw it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5624
Original post by HAnwar
Agreeing

You don't give me much choice.

JZK for sharing. Hopefully it'll benefit you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good, I must give you hard times by beating you :u:

Yeah coz you usually give up :tongue:

Pfft she does not need it...you need it and you know it :unimpressed:

Original post by ak143244
Thanks, A Levels are sooo hard
Oh okay, Inshallah you'll be fine. It's so good that your families are getting together alhamdullilah.
I ate breadcrumbs chicken with roti, not had it for ages so mum decided to make it. What did you have? :smile:

Insha'Allah you will be fine..keep working hard :h:
Haha yeah they are like family friends and just because one family have come from abroad back, my parents want to invite the others too 😂 so they can all get together Alhamdulillah. Gonna have lots of kids/babies in the house too and this new born baby girl...she is adorable masha'Allah 🤗 ugh cant wait to hold her 😊

Ooh sounds good, hope you enjoyed it. I had lentils, rice and idk what to call it in English but I guess it is chicken curry.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by beautifulxxx
Wa iyaki indeed it does...and since Islam stresses giving to the needy you're the first that came to mind when I saw it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Charity starts at home x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
Charity starts at home x

Posted from TSR Mobile

The ISOC is kind of a home

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333

Insha'Allah you will be fine..keep working hard :h:
Haha yeah they are like family friends and just because one family have come from abroad back, my parents want to invite the others too 😂 so they can all get together Alhamdulillah. Gonna have lots of kids/babies in the house too and this new born baby girl...she is adorable masha'Allah 🤗 ugh cant wait to hold her 😊

Ooh sounds good, hope you enjoyed it. I had lentils, rice and idk what to call it in English but I guess it is chicken curry.

Will do :wink:
Wow that's good :smile:
How is the other baby? Was it called Ibrahim? You told me via VM remember?
Becoming a big family now :smile: Mashallah. Watch everyone grow up so fast - I still remember my little sister when she was a baby. Now she's grown up and at primary school. Time goes so fast alhamdullilah.
Don't you feel those times where you just want to be alone and go on walks by yourself and enjoy your own company?
Original post by h333

That's what losers say.
Original post by beautifulxxx
The ISOC is kind of a home

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cute

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Original post by HAnwar
That's what losers say.

Cute

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im temporarily excluding u out of the family though

Posted from TSR Mobile
On the authority of Abu Dharr in a narration ascribed to the Prophet:

❝Smiling in your brother’s face is charity [Sadaqah] for you, when you enjoin the good and prohibit evil it is charity, when you show directions to a man who has lost his way it is Sadaqah for you. Helping a weak-sighted person by using your sight is charity for you. When you remove a rock, thorn and bones from thepathway it is charity for you. When you pour from your bucket into your brother’s bucket it is charity for you.❞

[Silsilah Ahadeeth As-Saheehah of Shaykh Al-Albaani, (No. 572) | Translated By Abbas Abu Yahya Miraath al-Anbiyya].
Shaykh ul-Islaam Ībn Tāymīyāh (ﺭﺣﻤﻪﺍﻟﻠﻪ) once said to me (explaining with a metaphorical example the purpose of seeking refuge in Allaāh from Shaytan) :

“If the shepherd’s dog ever barks at you attempting to attack you, then do not engage it in a fight, instead turn to the shepherd and seek his help for he will leash it and save you the trouble."

Īmaām Ibnūl-Qayyīm (رحمه الله)
Inner Dimensions Of The Prayer (pg. 32);
[video="youtube;KFUGPRoBzRw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFUGPRoBzRw&t=0s[/video]
Reply 5634
Original post by HAnwar
That's what losers say.

Cute

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice try...more like losers just end up rolling their eyes 🙄

Will do :wink:
Wow that's good :smile:
How is the other baby? Was it called Ibrahim? You told me via VM remember?
Becoming a big family now :smile: Mashallah. Watch everyone grow up so fast - I still remember my little sister when she was a baby. Now she's grown up and at primary school. Time goes so fast alhamdullilah.
Don't you feel those times where you just want to be alone and go on walks by yourself and enjoy your own company?

Oh he is good Alhamdulillah thanks for asking. I have not talked to my aunty for a while now tbh though but she sent me pictures. Yeah Alhamdulillah so many new borns 🙂 but we don't have a baby at home 😭
Bless her. Same with my cousins. Yeah SubhanAllah time is going so fast.
Yes I do...I always want to just be a child again 😢 those times I may never have again.
[video="youtube;5Qvlaya8LQM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qvlaya8LQM[/video]
Reply 5636
Omd guys everyone is on prsom for me 😂😭
Jzk for all reminders and nice posts 😊
Reply 5637
Original post by ash92:)
x

Assalaamu Alaykum :smile:
Bro you're back...how are you???
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
Nice try...more like losers just end up rolling their eyes 🙄

Oh he is good Alhamdulillah thanks for asking. I have not talked to my aunty for a while now tbh though but she sent me pictures. Yeah Alhamdulillah so many new borns 🙂 but we don't have a baby at home 😭
Bless her. Same with my cousins. Yeah SubhanAllah time is going so fast.
Yes I do...I always want to just be a child again 😢 those times I may never have again.

Ah that's good alhamdullilah.
Hmmm.. bless your family :smile:
Yeah same here, miss those times :frown: Didn't have to worry one thing..
Going sleep now, take care
Kudafiz :smile: :hello:
Reply 5639
Ah that's good alhamdullilah.
Hmmm.. bless your family :smile:
Yeah same here, miss those times :frown: Didn't have to worry one thing..
Going sleep now, take care
Kudafiz :smile: :hello:

Ameen :smile:
Ikr.
Khuda hafiz 😊

Latest

Trending

Trending