The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 04MR17
120559What @Mussolini95? No thanks! Now that I've put that PT will use it for his next account!:rofl:

Don't forget to add @Mao95 to the list of next PT usernames :rofl:

Original post by eternaforest
Don't forget to add @Mao95 to the list of next PT usernames :rofl:
I've already warned CT.:rofl3:
Original post by Matrix123
Indeed it was, and hopefully we'll see an increase in posts on Sunday. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, let's hope so :smile: And hopefully, we'll have an increase in posts throughout the whole week (though most noticeably on Sunday, obviously).

It might end up with us having more regular users, even if just for the Sunday Sprint :biggrin:

120566:smile:
#Scunthorpe (reported)
Original post by 04MR17
120555Oh I'm so glad! You're more of a :fuhrer: than @spotify95!

Hey :smile: What have I missed? Apologies, been downstairs for the majority of the evening watching Titanic on Film 4 :smile:

Oh, I've noticed that PT is back. I noticed someone has already reported him, and I have added another report :yep:

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
120566:smile:#Scunthorpe (reported)

Seen it. Reported it already (possibly the same post as you reported).

Original post by spotify95
Hey :smile: What have I missed? Apologies, been downstairs for the majority of the evening watching Titanic on Film 4 :smile:

Oh, I've noticed that PT is back. I noticed someone has already reported him, and I have added another report :yep:

@James2138 has returned. I asked has he calmed down, because last time he was getting very emotional that we were not editing after literally seconds.

Nice, they've had a lot of good ones recently.

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Hi Spotify, hope you are well!

Your luck worked well :mmm:
Hope you've all had a fab Thursday!

Hey Cheese :smile: I'm great, thanks :smile:

No more sales yet but I have upgraded my headphones :biggrin: :yep:

I've been through too many headphones over the last few years... :frown:

Started with a red and black pair of iTek Dynamic Bass headphones.
Then when they broke (mic stopped working, followed by a total failure a few months later) I switched to a red & white pair of the same model.
They have been good headphones, nice and comfortable, enough bass for my needs etc :smile:

The white ones are on their way out now though (still work) so I've upgraded to a pair of Bluedio bluetooth headphones (Bluedio Revolution 8-track). Absolutely awesome, best headphones I've used in ages, awesome sound quality and extremely comfortable. I could wear these for hours. Oh, and they're loud too! :smile:

Chances are, the thing that will expire first on these is the 600mAh Li-Po battery - though if you saw what I said to @Matrix123 recently, you'll know I have a couple of spare Li-Pos (plus a load of 7.4V ones that can be easily converted to 3.7V).

Awesomeness is here :yep:

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
120571@James2138 has returned. I asked has he calmed down, because last time he was getting very emotional that we were not editing after literally seconds.

Nice, they've had a lot of good ones recently.

Spoiler

Excellent :smile: Hopefully we won't get messages asking for edits after a few seconds - when it gets busy, no one can get the right number 1st time (not without a bit of luck, anyway!). And unless you have a supercomputer, edits are not instant. This Acer Aspire, which is 5 years old, and has an intel i5, doesn't edit very quickly at all (though this could be because it cooks itself as well.) (On the other hand, my HP keeps nice and cool, and is much better in this regard.)

I don't usually watch too many films, though I did notice that Titanic was on the TV, so watched that. Can't remember if I've watched the films you said about or not.

(edited 7 years ago)

Latest