The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spotify95
Yep, let's hope so :smile: And hopefully, we'll have an increase in posts throughout the whole week (though most noticeably on Sunday, obviously).

It might end up with us having more regular users, even if just for the Sunday Sprint :biggrin:

Absolutely!

Yes, it would be great to have some more regulars here. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Excellent :smile: Hopefully we won't get messages asking for edits after a few seconds - when it gets busy, no one can get the right number 1st time (not without a bit of luck, anyway!). And unless you have a supercomputer, edits are not instant.
That user has exceeded the 10 post mark as well.:yep:
Original post by mrolegkorol
Hi. Welcome to CTAM. Thanks a million for posting:biggrin:
Original post by 04MR17
120583That user has exceeded the 10 post mark as well.:yep:

Oh dear, that's not good... Didn't notice that.

I'll send you a message about this later. :yep:

(edited 7 years ago)
Oh dear, that's not good... Didn't notice that.

I'll send you a message about this later. :yep:

No! I mean he's now done 21 posts on the thread! He hasn't broken rules!:redface:
Hey Cheese :smile: I'm great, thanks :smile:

No more sales yet but I have upgraded my headphones :biggrin: :yep:

I've been through too many headphones over the last few years... :frown:

Started with a red and black pair of iTek Dynamic Bass headphones.
Then when they broke (mic stopped working, followed by a total failure a few months later) I switched to a red & white pair of the same model.
They have been good headphones, nice and comfortable, enough bass for my needs etc :smile:

The white ones are on their way out now though (still work) so I've upgraded to a pair of Bluedio bluetooth headphones (Bluedio Revolution 8-track). Absolutely awesome, best headphones I've used in ages, awesome sound quality and extremely comfortable. I could wear these for hours. Oh, and they're loud too! :smile:

Chances are, the thing that will expire first on these is the 600mAh Li-Po battery - though if you saw what I said to @Matrix123 recently, you'll know I have a couple of spare Li-Pos (plus a load of 7.4V ones that can be easily converted to 3.7V).

Awesomeness is here :yep:

That's great to hear spotify! :smile:Wowzers!
:rofl:Definitely :yy:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
That's great to hear spotify! :smile:Wowzers!
:rofl:Definitely :yy:
Hi cheese.
Original post by 04MR17
120594No! I mean he's now done 21 posts on the thread! He hasn't broken rules!:redface:

Ooh, so he hasn't gone over the 10 post rule yet, just done a total of 21 posts on this account? Is that what you meant?

In which case its fine, apologies on my behalf (haven't reported anything else, just the fact that he's a PBU) - but the message I sent you can be used in the future if he does go over the 10 consecutive posts.

120,600 :yep: :woohoo:
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest