Which floor?

I'm on the 4th in SEC :biggrin:
Original post by Vereor
Which floor?

I'm on the 4th in SEC :biggrin:

I was on floor 1 and 2 PT OPS
Original post by memoryfish
I was on floor 1 and 2 PT OPS

Well done for escaping! What do you do now?
Original post by Vereor
Well done for escaping! What do you do now?

I enjoyed i wish I was still there DWP now...
I enjoyed i wish I was still there DWP now...

Yeah that's like out of the frying pan and into the fire!
Original post by Vereor
Yeah that's like out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Try from the frying pan into furnace. Nah it's not that bad , it's all changing and getting better to be fair. I don't understand why I haven't been contacted yet about this job :s-smilie: 1320/16. Everyone seems to have had an offer now on here.
Try from the frying pan into furnace. Nah it's not that bad , it's all changing and getting better to be fair. I don't understand why I haven't been contacted yet about this job :s-smilie: 1320/16. Everyone seems to have had an offer now on here.

Anyone else offered Croydon. my worse nightmare i hope its not permanently based there. start 28/11/2016

They upload the results in batches, don't lose hope :smile:
Just got my offer to start 28th!!!
Original post by Waki7866

Well done congrats, did anyone call you regarding notice period?
Original post by Waki7866

Woo!! Exciting sh*t! Still waiting on mine..... Where will you be based?
Ive got a start date of 28.11.16 in Bootle, and will be phased over to Liverpool. So Happy!
Reply 2272
Just had my formal offer, starting on 28/11.

Been waiting for this for ages and now I'm a little disappointed as I've been placed in Central Compliance Operations (CCO).

I'm gutted because the hours are:
between 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 4pm Saturday and Sunday. You will be expected to work a flexible working pattern on a roster of shifts to cover these operating times which may include working Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. You will be given four weeks’ notice of your shift pattern on a rolling basis.

Basically the worst department for someone who's worked flexi for 8 years.
Original post by Litts
Just had my formal offer, starting on 28/11.

Been waiting for this for ages and now I'm a little disappointed as I've been placed in Central Compliance Operations (CCO).

I'm gutted because the hours are:
between 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 4pm Saturday and Sunday. You will be expected to work a flexible working pattern on a roster of shifts to cover these operating times which may include working Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. You will be given four weeks’ notice of your shift pattern on a rolling basis.

Basically the worst department for someone who's worked flexi for 8 years.

Ouch, which office is that? Do you get an uplift for the hours?
Business and Compliance. 12 week training period. Workings hours during that time are between 8:30 and 5:30.

Does this mean I can't start any earlier than 8:30? :/
Original post by 11222333abc
Woo!! Exciting sh*t! Still waiting on mine..... Where will you be based?

What's your application status at the moment?
For those who have received formal offers, what are your notice periods? Are you all able to start on the 28th or will you be negotiating?

Escapalda - Was stratford your preferred location and they've put you in Croydon?
Reply 2277
Original post by Vereor
Ouch, which office is that? Do you get an uplift for the hours?

It's for Cardiff.

Nope, no uplift mentioned :-(
Well done congrats, did anyone call you regarding notice period?

Nobody......just got sent a formal offer...might be as i applied externally as internal employee
Reply 2279
Original post by kimmyknx
Business and Compliance. 12 week training period. Workings hours during that time are between 8:30 and 5:30.

Does this mean I can't start any earlier than 8:30? :/

Possibly but you'll be on your training so no point in coming in early...

Latest

Trending

Trending