The Student Room Group

Feel full after a small meal

For example if I ate cereal or pancakes for breakfast i'd feel full. Even when I eat a small amount of pizza I feel full. Would eating a salad in the morning and cutting out junk food help?
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by saraxh
For example if I ate cereal or pancakes for breakfast i'd feel full. Even when Eat a small amount of pizza I feel full. Would eating a salad in the morning and cutting out junk food help?

It could, that happens to me some days but then other days I can eat a lot.
Your appetite becomes adjusted to how mich Your eating daily. Just whenever you feel full, Just try to cram in a little something else.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by markovchain17
Your appetite becomes adjusted to how mich Your eating daily. Just whenever you feel full, Just try to cram in a little something else.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think I could because i'd feel sick.
Original post by Illimitable
It could, that happens to me some days but then other days I can eat a lot.

Planning on going to a diet that doesn't include any junk food :frown: lol
Original post by saraxh
Planning on going to a diet that doesn't include any junk food :frown: lol

Ohh. Isn't it better that you eat less? You won't have to burn all of the energy.
Original post by saraxh
I don't think I could because i'd feel sick.

Find a food that doesnt fill you up much. I could eat fruit forever without getting fill tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Illimitable
Ohh. Isn't it better that you eat less? You won't have to burn all of the energy.

Tbh I don't eat a lot of food. Idk i'll see if the diet helps
Original post by markovchain17
Find a food that doesnt fill you up much. I could eat fruit forever without getting fill tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

I eat lots of fruit everyday :smile:
Original post by saraxh
Tbh I don't eat a lot of food. Idk i'll see if the diet helps

True. You might as well try it, nothing wrong with that. :smile:
Reply 10
IT means you have a small stomach, congratulations.
Why is it a problem?
Whats your weight and height?
Why do you think a diet will make any difference?
Do you know how many calories a day you are eating?
Could be mono.
Original post by 999tigger
Why is it a problem?
Whats your weight and height?
Why do you think a diet will make any difference?
Do you know how many calories a day you are eating?

I feel sick when i'm full.
I think i'm 49kg or 50kg. I'm 5'5.
Yes.
No.
Original post by Ham22
IT means you have a small stomach, congratulations.

:wtf:
Me too. :frown:

But, that's because I haven't been eating well these past few weeks. I hate to say this, but maybe eating less carbohydrates will help. :s-smilie:
Reply 16
I am the same I am pretty skinny for a guy, I am like 5'8/5'9 and I am 53kgish but luckily since I am not really tall I don't look lanky or stupid but just skinny.

I am hella fussy eater so I don't eat much but when I do I don't eat much, like I never have breakfast because it usually makes me feel sick. But if I am hungry and moody af I could eat 7 doughnuts ez. Maybe we just have a fastish metabolism. Nothing to worry about tbh
Reply 17
Original post by saraxh
For example if I ate cereal or pancakes for breakfast i'd feel full. Even when I eat a small amount of pizza I feel full. Would eating a salad in the morning and cutting out junk food help?

Eh? How is that a problem? That's how it should be. Your weight is healthy, too.
Original post by Ciel.
Eh? How is that a problem? That's how it should be. Your weight is healthy, too.

I don't feel good after I eat
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Me too. :frown:

But, that's because I haven't been eating well these past few weeks. I hate to say this, but maybe eating less carbohydrates will help. :s-smilie:

The struggles

Spoiler

Quick Reply