The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 11222333abc
Woo!! Exciting sh*t! Still waiting on mine..... Where will you be based?

Im starting 28th nov! In bham. My business wector is business and compliance. Anyone know more info?
I seriously can't cope!! My status hasn't changed from provisional offer and I have had no phone call but an email to say checks are complete!

I am constantly refreshing the CSR website!
Original post by DeltaGuy
I seriously can't cope!! My status hasn't changed from provisional offer and I have had no phone call but an email to say checks are complete!

I am constantly refreshing the CSR website!

They are getting done in batches. I dont think my status has changed but got the email for the formal offer.
Reply 2283
well done to everyone getting start dates. Im from 159/16 campaign in Feb. Any one from any campaign been offered Stratford, London recently.
Reply 2284
Original post by Waki7866
Im starting 28th nov! In bham. My business wector is business and compliance. Anyone know more info?

What hours are listed on your offer letter?
I just phoned them, really helpful guy said they are doing them in batches and my name wasn't on the database they got through just yet but it's changing on an hourly basis to a list of people to send offers to.

Apparently it's just a pick n mix for selection and allocation to department! Seems crazy!
Reply 2286
Hi everyone, I'm knew to this!

I applied for the csr/1321 campaign in June this year, and have only just received a formal offer.

It hasn't ben updated on civil service website.

My offer says due to the nature of work undertaking customer calls, i'll be expected to work flexibly within contracted hours which may include weekends, evening and public hols.

I did email them before explaining due to childcare I can only work mon-fri flexible hours.
Anybody got anything similar??
I'm so angry
I just phoned them, really helpful guy said they are doing them in batches and my name wasn't on the database they got through just yet but it's changing on an hourly basis to a list of people to send offers to.

Apparently it's just a pick n mix for selection and allocation to department! Seems crazy!

HopefullY that's right... I'm waiting like you, so we're in the same boat
Reply 2288
@DeltaGuy what campaign are you on? what number did you phone?
Reply 2289

Who did you call?
Original post by memoryfish
HopefullY that's right... I'm waiting like you, so we're in the same boat

Well for my training it says mon to friday 8
30 start. But i kno as an internal all contracts will be 5 over 7. They made em all standard as things will change when we move over to the new building in 2020
I phoned 0300 123 1896 option 6! I am on campaign 1320/16
(edited 7 years ago)
For those peolpe who have had dates now, can I ask what your scores were?? I heard they were doing them in pecking order i.e. Highest scores first??
Delta guys info was accurate I also called and was told the same, since then I have received my offer. Those of you that have received offers, was it attached to an email? And my business area shows as enforcement and compliance ...?? Isn't that generic?
Original post by memoryfish
Delta guys info was accurate I also called and was told the same, since then I have received my offer. Those of you that have received offers, was it attached to an email? And my business area shows as enforcement and compliance ...?? Isn't that generic?

YEY!! what location and what did you score on your application? I.e. 6,7,7 etc??
Original post by lawgrad13
Email has come through, start date of 28th November

Well done!! Do you know what department your going to be based in lawgrad? I've applied for manachester or Salford!
I scored 7 7 7

IMG_4474.jpg
I scored 7 7 7

IMG_4474.jpg

Wow! Great scores! Could be going in order highest first then I guess!! Well done!!
Sure I have heard nothing lol don't think scores count for much the way this is working!
Original post by Bunny2837
Well done!! Do you know what department your going to be based in lawgrad? I've applied for manachester or Salford!

Mine will probably be VAT (after discussions with manager) and based at Trinity Bridge House, are you starting on 28th as well?

Latest