The Student Room Group

What's your personality type? I'll tell you what I like/dislike about your type ITT

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Mine is Consul (ESFJ-T)
67% extraverted
71% observant
66% feeling
64% judging
66% turbulent
I wanaa know mineee! :smile:
lmao, you're the same type as my mum! Very kind, very organized, very caring people with stellar social skills and interpersonal intelligence.

CONS: You guys are manipulative as ****! You want harmony in everything so whenever there's conflict you feel the need to mediate. Not great logical thinkers and way too focused on the mundane day-to-day stuff. Can be smart but come across a lot dumber than you are due to your concrete way of talking, very matter of fact.

Famous ESFJs include Bill Clinton and my mum:biggrin:
Reply 81
I'll do this test for the 27th time or whatever it is by now.

Less introverted than usual. INTP-T.
Introverted 68%
Intuitive 75%
Thinking 58%
Prospecting 73%
Turbulent 71%
Original post by Socratesfam
lmao, you're the same type as my mum! Very kind, very organized, very caring people with stellar social skills and interpersonal intelligence.

CONS: You guys are manipulative as ****! You want harmony in everything so whenever there's conflict you feel the need to mediate. Not great logical thinkers and way too focused on the mundane day-to-day stuff. Can be smart but come across a lot dumber than you are due to your concrete way of talking, very matter of fact.

ahaha cheers to your mum then :lol:
awhhhh that's sweet thank youu :h:
lol yeah i talk like im some next thing but im actually okay :biggrin:
Haha awhhh so cute :smile:
Thanksssss x
ahaha cheers to your mum then :lol:
awhhhh that's sweet thank youu :h:
lol yeah i talk like im some next thing but im actually okay :biggrin:
Haha awhhh so cute :smile:
Thanksssss x

You guys are always so ****ing happy, it amazes me. Forgot to mention, Kevin Hart is also an ESFJ. It explains a lot lol
All of my best INTJ friends abandoned me to go study STEM **** at Cambridge, Imperial, Oxford etc.

I have a vacancy you can fill:biggrin: The ENTP/INTJ combo is just ****ing legendary (Bill Gates w/ Paul Allen, Joker and Batman, Sean Parker and Zuckerberg.)

PM me if you ever wanna build a billion dollar website together (or just chat if you're gonna be lame about it.)

Unfortunately for me I'm not academically intelligent compared to my fellow INTJ's so you won't find me anywhere near there. :lol:

Sounds like my mum too tbh. I got ISFP-T though. So I'm completely different. :biggrin:
INFP .. i guess
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by aamirac
Unfortunately for me I'm not academically intelligent compared to my fellow INTJ's so you won't find me anywhere near there. :lol:

I'm actually smarter than my INTJ friends but they're way more knowledgeable. I can be 10x better than them at something but their Nikola Tesla levels of motivation lead to them kicking my ass. It's not fair.....
ISTP apparently, although I found it hard to answer some of the questions as it all depends on who I'm with, where I'm at, and what I'm doing.

I wanna do a Physics degree - is that typical for ISTPs?
You guys are always so ****ing happy, it amazes me. Forgot to mention, Kevin Hart is also an ESFJ. It explains a lot lol

lol, thats what my mates say! their like oh your so gassed, you on crack or summat, lmao :biggrin: im not always happy tho, i have my very dark,emotional, depressing moments but otherwise im a happy chappy! :smile: thank youu x
LOOOOL yeah he's a real joker lolll :h:
Original post by cbreef
Sounds like my mum too tbh. I got ISFP-T though. So I'm completely different. :biggrin:

most musicians are isfp (hendrix, bowie, prince, jackson etc.)

Are you a musical person?
Argh why is no one else a INFJ-T?
Original post by Jennie1987
Argh why is no one else a INFJ-T?

Lol I am x
most musicians are isfp (hendrix, bowie, prince, jackson etc.)

Are you a musical person?

I like music yes. But could I create my own? Probably not.
Original post by BrownEyedHijabi
Lol I am x

Yay!! What percentages?
lol, thats what my mates say! their like oh your so gassed, you on crack or summat, lmao :biggrin: im not always happy tho, i have my very dark,emotional, depressing moments but otherwise im a happy chappy! :smile: thank youu x
LOOOOL yeah he's a real joker lolll :h:

lmao you guys are fun at parties.
I'm actually smarter than my INTJ friends but they're way more knowledgeable. I can be 10x better than them at something but their Nikola Tesla levels of motivation lead to them kicking my ass. It's not fair.....

I often find that I just know things sometimes. :dontknow:
Original post by DarkEnergy
ISTP apparently, although I found it hard to answer some of the questions as it all depends on who I'm with, where I'm at, and what I'm doing.

I wanna do a Physics degree - is that typical for ISTPs?

ISTPs are known as puzzle-solvers, so that's not surprising at all. Famous ISTP's include Woody Allen, Snoop Dogg and James Bond.
You guys are generally effortlessly cool.
Original post by aamirac
I often find that I just know things sometimes. :dontknow:

LOL story of my life. I'm the king of scatological tidbit facts. You and I should form our own University Challenge team.
ISTPs are known as puzzle-solvers, so that's not surprising at all. Famous ISTP's include Woody Allen, Snoop Dogg and James Bond.
You guys are generally effortlessly cool.

Ha, cheers. What are some typically negative traits of ISTPs?

Quick Reply

Latest