The Student Room Group

What's your personality type? I'll tell you what I like/dislike about your type ITT

Scroll to see replies

You didn't do me.
I demand a refund.
Original post by DarkEnergy
Ha, cheers. What are some typically negative traits of ISTPs?

You guys can be cold as **** and emotionally insensitive. You're mysterious as hell, which to the opposite sex is often a turn on. You guys are risk-takers who sometimes put yourselves in danger (Luther from Luther is an ISTP.)

ISTPs are basically like your stereotypical detective. Shrewd and cool but very stoic and you often get the impression that they don't like you even if they do.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
You didn't do me.
I demand a refund.

lol I actually did go over INTPs early, man. I demand payment.
Original post by Socratesfam
LOL story of my life. I'm the king of scatological tidbit facts. You and I should form our own University Challenge team.

Totally let's do it. :lol:
lol I actually did go over INTPs early, man. I demand payment.

Individual treatment was advertised. :angry:
Original post by aamirac
Totally let's do it. :lol:

Ayyyyyyy what are your specialties?

"Hello, my name is Socratesfam and I'm studying for a doctorate in advanced bullsh!ttting and procrastination at TSR University."
lmao you guys are fun at parties.

:biggrin: haha i dont know ive never been to one, but if you say so! x
Original post by Zacken
INTJ-A?

Nice, exactly the same. Do you agree with the profile?
Ayyyyyyy what are your specialties?

"Hello, my name is Socratesfam and I'm studying for a doctorate in advanced ********ting and procrastinate at TSR University."

I'd say my fields are what I study for a level so Geography, economics and politics. Maybe the occasional science question though. :teehee:

What about you?
INTP-A . Always the same
Original post by aamirac
I'd say my fields are what I study for a level so Geography, economics and politics. Maybe the occasional science question though. :teehee:

What about you?

Pretty much everything lol. First and foremost literature, philosophy and psychology, but also physics, maths and history. I absolutely abhor chemistry, geography and arts/music questions.
https://www.16personalities.com/enfj-personality

In other tests, I'm an ambivert. Go figure. I'd say it's really true. Often I trust people FAR too easily. I can't however see myself in a leadership role..

(edited 7 years ago)
Pretty much everything lol. First and foremost literature, philosophy and psychology, but also physics, maths and history. I absolutely abhor chemistry, geography and arts/music questions.

Awesome! I love physics, it's my favourite science. :biggrin:
Don't worry, I can answer the geography ones for you. :lol: :console:
Original post by aamirac
Awesome! I love physics, it's my favourite science. :biggrin:
Don't worry, I can answer the geography ones for you. :lol: :console:

Hell yeah, the great physicist Richard Feynman was an ENTP. His autobio Surely You're Joking Mr Feynman is legendary. I seriously flirted with being a physicist in the past, it's such an awesome subject, I'm weird in that I love physics but don't care for maths very much.
ESTJ-A
ISFJ - 'The Defender'.

Is that a good thing ?:K:
Original post by Retired_Messiah
INTP-A . Always the same

So that's why you're such a rude bastard! It makes sense now....
Original post by thatawesomekid
ESTJ-A

my father's type. I hate you guys, seriously. Same type as Alan Sugar and Donald Trump (oh and Stalin.)

GET OUT OF MY THREAD NOW:angry:
Hell yeah, the great physicist Richard Feynman was an ENTP. His autobio Surely You're Joking Mr Feynman is legendary. I seriously flirted with being a physicist in the past, it's such an awesome subject, I'm weird in that I love physics but don't care for maths very much.

I've been wanting to read that! (thanks for reminding me :redface:)
Same here, I tried both for a level and that didn't go down very well. :lol: So I've ditched that idea all together.
Which aspect within physics is your favourite? I quite enjoy looking at quantum physics. :biggrin:
https://www.16personalities.com/

I'm pretty much obsessed with this ****, so if you tell me your type I'll guess what subject(s) you enjoy, what I like/dislike about people like you and generally psychoanalyze the **** out of you.

I shall reveal type if there's enough responses. You'll be freaked out by how accurate the test is...

ESTP

Quick Reply

Latest